February mummies 2011 <3

I have been using Lidl nappies after seeing they were voted best nappy 2010 from mumsnet and they're fine. No probs. Huggies leak with lennie too. I love huggies wipes tho. Ikwym about pampers clare, when they are full after a night they seem like a big lump of gel and sometimes lennie will have little balls of gel on him.

Cow and gate follow on is the same price as first milk :-( well in tescos. It has added iron in doesn't it? X

when we put Holly in disposables for camping etc we use tesco own , they seem fine , i never got on with huggies with ds1 so have avoided since . reminds me i need to get some for our holidays in 3 weeks time eeek .
check out our babies being 5 months old !!!

OMG she slept through the night!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo:

Normally she will have a short nap at 5pm coz she just whines and whines, but yesterday we kept her up and it was tough, at 7pm she started falling asleep standing up on her daddy (lol it was so cute). I was like "quick get a bottle in her mouth", but she only had 1oz and gave up. So, at midnight (when I went to bed) I gave her a night feed and she stayed asleep until 6.30am. So, I think the trick is getting rid of her 5pm nap!!!

So proud of my little Lily :happydance:

In TWW now, forgot how tough it is to wait to POAS.

I didn't realise that follow on milk was better for LOs at 6 months. I wasn't going to change her milk but I just might now :thumbup:

Oh wow josie, how exciting, hope this is your lucky month?
And well done Lily! Demi still sleeps at 5pm too, I do sometimes wake Demi up at 6pm so she goes down a 7:30 ish.

May have to check Lidl, I only buy pampers coz it's normally on offer in sainsburys.

I think they really recommend the follow up milk.

ooh josie nice one for sttn :)
an how exciting tww fingers crossed for you , i just can't imagine being pregnant right now lol i was knackered today walking back from the school in the heat haha, as broody as i am the more i think about it the more i am going off the idea of having anymore - which pleases hubby haha

holly has had a crap 2 nights sleep but i think she has had the tummy bug we all had as she was really wriggling yesterday while feeding like it was huring her tum like wind and pulling away and her poo wasnt normal , so i think she just wanted cuddles , hopefully she will be back to normal tonight !

Good luck josie! That's one thing I am not looking forward to - being in 2ww cause I symptom spot like crzy.

I'm feeling rubbish today. Think I've come down with something. Oh has taken the day off to look after Lennie cause I feel weak.

Lennie slept through last night! He did have 5 bottles instead of 4 yesterday and he had banana for tea - which seems to fill him up more. Today he will have 4 bottles cause he woke up later - so I guess we will see. X

Ghats great news Josie :) izzy has a nap at 7 then goes down at 9 till 6-7, I consider that sleeping through as we get up at 6 ish anyway :)

Tesco are my second choice too :) they are good. Interesting that all the own brands seem better than pampers and huggies!!

We are off on hols in 3 weeks, with dh'scousins, so 16 adultsand 14 kidsin a massive house. We love it but will be interesting withizzy asi usually do loadsofcookng which I wontbe!!

We go to Suffolk, the next county!! Great really as less than an hour away but near the sea:)

Where you going clare? I'm not sure if I remember you saying southwold - or did I just imagine that?

Were going to Lincolnshire next month. Really looking forward to it.

I'm going to the doctors in a bit. I bet it's some viral infection that will get better with rest. X

well Holly has rolled back to front about 5 time today i guess she has finally got it , she can't get back the other way though so gets mardy after a few mins !!

Hope you feel better soon Rach. Demi still not rolling!! I was holding Demi in my arms whilst trying to scoop her powder out the pot and into her bottle.... Anyways, she swiped it all over the kitchen side... Pickle!

It is near saxmundham so we will go to sothwold and dunwich :)

Eve that is just like izzy but she is getting better at being on her front for a while before moaning. But she's trying to crawl but can't work out how!! Life is so frustrating for them :(

Hey everyone I accidenyunsubsribed again! Then I have to go on my laptop to find the thread!
Ah anyway helllllllo! How are you all? Can't believe how old our babies are, I'm getting so broody and angry I have to wait so many years before ttc again. I know when I ovulate which makesit worse because my heads going 'you could SO get pregnant today!'

Oh well.

Oh and for any non-facebook people I hit the 3 stone weight loss Mark last week YAY!!!

Lennie still not rolling. But I know he will get it eventually.

Lennie woke up at 730 today so much better than last week. I'm wondering if he was a little under the weather like I was yesterday - which may have affected his sleep.

I'm feeling loads better today - not got a temp anymore and have energy so I feel able to function. Although I'm gorna stay in bed a little bit and watch a film - curious case of benjamin button. Been wanting to watch it for aged - will go and put a wash on first tho. Lol. X

Well done for the weight loss wine :thumbup:

Well, after a good nights sleep Sunday night, it went bad again last night. She went down at 7.30pm and woke up again at 11pm - crying and crying and crying. I didn't know what she wanted and I tried everything. In the end I took her downstairs and she was full of beans playing etc until 1.30am!!!!!!!! She finally fell asleep at 2am and woke up at 8am. Soooooo tired this morning :sleep:

Hope you have a great time Clare!

Welcome new person! whose name I have now forgotten in two pages time, SORRY! but hi!

I just ordered my BLW book. Can't believe I have to start worrying about food in the next month. I've always used puree's and spoons and such as a nanny and a day care teacher but since we're recently gone Paleo in our family things like rice cereal isn't really an option and so I love this concept of letting her eat what we eat at the dinner table. Only I have no idea how to go about it! lol.

I wish I could keep up with you girls more often, but you all talk too much! lol. Still I seem to keep up on facebook at least. All your LO's are looking fantastic. :thumbup:

I've only got a few of you on facebook, if you don't have me, can you let me kno your names. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->