February mummies 2011 <3

I'm actually just sticking to this thread, so Many arguements about. Makes me worried to start a thread up incase people go mad!

Does this count? I put Demi on her front and she rolled on to her back! But I'm not sure if I fully put her on her front as it happened so fast, that make sence?

Do you give your babies much water to drink? I have changed from offering water in a bottle to offering it in a tommee tippee beaker- from 4 months.
Just wandered what your all doing? X

I'm actually just sticking to this thread, so Many arguements about. Makes me worried to start a thread up incase people go mad!

Does this count? I put Demi on her front and she rolled on to her back! But I'm not sure if I fully put her on her front as it happened so fast, that make sence?

Do you give your babies much water to drink? I have changed from offering water in a bottle to offering it in a tommee tippee beaker- from 4 months.
Just wandered what your all doing? X

yay demi :) H rolled back to front once today i think it was for real this time as she looked pleased ..wouldnt do it to show her daddy though lol .

holly hasnt had water yet , though i have bought a beaker same as yours :)

I've offered izzy water in a tt cup but she's not v impressed. She was fine having it in a bottle!!

She rolls alot back to front but only seems to ho back again by mistake! Can't have everything!!

We put her in a highchair today, she liked it so much she fell asleep having dinner :haha: it's one that reclines luckily! She had got fed up of her bumbo and always tried to get out of it :dohh:

I still give lennie water in a bottle - all 2 sips of it! He's not very interested. But I did see a beaker the other day and thought Ill need to get one of them soon.

I always get scared of starting a thread incase someone has a go at me. Lol. Where's the argument now? X

I think one of the threads was in the baby club? I just looking in the unread posts yesterday and I come across two threads which were getting horrible.

Demi does not drink much water either, but I want her to get use to it as we are off to Turkey in two weeks.

How often does everyones babies sleep??
Demi still sleeps a lot, she can't last more than 2 hours awake. Sometimes she will sleep a while and sometimes it's hours. I think she has about 5 sleeps a day. I'm going to count how many hours she sleeps for tomorrow (she has beel sleeping through the night too)

Hello hello! Took a few days off there pre Christening coz was so busy prepping food and then post christening coz I was WRECKED for days. Jeez it was a lot of work!! I sat down for the first time at about 7 that evening (and got plastered! hehe!!) when almost all were gone and when everyone was leaving I spent the time saying 'Thanks for coming - I hardly got to speak to you at all today!' But everyone else had a great time so that's what counts...maybe...is it??? I dunno!

Devin loves his sleep. For the last few weeks he has been going down between 8/9, we wake him for a bottle at 11.30ish and then he sleeps right through to 9/9.30. I know this is great but he is still doing that thing where he lifts his feet and slams them down on the bed in his sleep. He has about three bouts of this lasting about 20 minutes on and off through the night. It's soooo loud and wakes me right up. He seems to settle better when I hold his little hand through the bars of his cradle but obviously that's not ideal!!! Still overall I really cant complain too much coz he sleeps lots!

Havent given him water for a long time now but warm weather defo has me questioning that. It's bloody freezing here today so will wait for the next bout before I try it!!

He's rolling away now - To the point where I leave the room with him in the middle of the blankets and when I come back in a minute later he is gone rolling way off them and starting to find his way across the room!!! EEEK - time for babyproofing ALREADY??

Off to Oxegen (music festival in Ireland) on Saturday. Lil Lob bought Daddy tickets for Saturday especially to see the Foo Fighters (his absolute fave band!!) who are headlining. My Mum is babysitting which makes it much easier to leave him without worrying that MIL will try to feed him candyfloss or something!! I'm looking forward to it...aside from portaloos and mud :sick:

hello im a feb mummy! havent posted here before :wave:

Hi bumpy j :)

Chilly it made me laugh about mil and candy floss.

Jem, lennie still sleeps a fair bit in day. If he doesn't then he sleeps superbly at night. I'll try and time he day time naps today too. (bet I'll forget)

Still having issues at night - he is waking up about 5 times in the night instead of 10. So it's an improvement but still making me feel poo. I'm waking up with a head ache.

Izzy still sleeps loads duri g the day, doesn't go longer than about 2 to 3 hours between sleeps. I reckon about 4 1/2 hours in 4 naps and 10 hours at night :)

hi bumpy_j welcome to the thread :D

holly sleeps at night from about 8:30/9 till 5/6 usually then she naps in the pushchair after the school run so 8:45am ish she on average sleeps till 10:30but often wakes up as soon as we get home thats it she doesnt nap at all then in the day unless we go out in the car or pushchair , she occasionally nods off having a feed but its not proper nap

glad your christening went well chilly , enjoy your festival :)

My eldest son is doing a karate demo tomo at the local carnival i think thats about our only plans all weekend , anyone else up to anything exciting ?

Brooklyn hasn't had water yet...I won't offer it to her until she starts solids, and then, only with meals since she'll still be nursing. What's a beaker?

Brooklyn hasn't had water yet...I won't offer it to her until she starts solids, and then, only with meals since she'll still be nursing. What's a beaker?

a beaker - a baby cup with spout and handles this kind of thing https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tommee-Tip...ATD8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1310125742&sr=8-5

i think h might be teething, she has terrible bum rash and poo today : she is lying on her playmat on a towel with nappy off for the time being poor little poppet.

Welcome bumpy, how's your LO doing?

Wow Chilly he is loving the rolling about!! I think it was luck that Demi did if the other day. I can't even blame it on her weight, she is tiny!
Although I do think she is sitting well?

I'm going out for a curry tonight, with some friends.
As fir the rest of the weekend, I will be stressing on how to raise £600 that we are short for our wedding in six weeks! Think in going to have to make a few £ selling my girlies old clothes? Any ideas ladies?

Hi bumpy_j :wave:

Well, I don't know what's up with Lily this week. She is sooooooo miserable and is waking up every hour or so at night and I don't even know why (I don't think she does either) and she screams the house down. It's as if she has colic again coz she starts getting really grumpy at about 6pm and it lasts all night. She's not hungry, she won't sleep and sometimes she just doesn't want to be held. It's like she's having a toddler tandrum :brat:

As for water, we have been giving her water every day as it helps her pass her poos. She's not too keen but she'll drink from a beaker. She is STILL not rolling over!!!:nope:

I'll be in the garden I think tomorrow sorting that out and our friends are cooking us a roast or BBQ on Sunday so looking forward to that!

We have a new bed!!! Well 2nd hand, but new to us. Really looking forward to going to bed tonight and not having to get up in the middle of the night to fix it. Woo.

Jem, Maybe have a car boot? You could sell the clothes there and find some other stuff to put on there too? You might not raise £600 but it'll help. Lol. X

Hey ladies, hope your all ok. Just wandered if those who are formula feeding, are you going on to the follow on milk for babies over 6 months? I did actually only but it because it was on offer at £6!

yes i am, it has extra vitamins in it and it's cheaper !! which one is £6 and where/ thanks jem

Welcome bumpy-j :flower:
Had a great time yesterday at Oxegen! The Foo Fighters were fab as was Brandon Flowers, Bruno Mars, 2 door cinema club etc etc - Great day and we felt like teenagers!!! Gettin pissed at 4pm with no responsibilities in sight!! Nice! My Mum enjoyed having our lil Lob to herself - they went to mass and flaunted him around bthe place and were chuffed when a woman made a point of coming up to them outside the church to tell them how gorgeous he is!!! Hehe! Our lil cherub!

He was great and let us sleep in til 9.15 today but then he wasn't in the best of form. He was very whingey and uncomfortable. I defo think his teeth are bothering him but he did a huge poop and then seemed better and had a nice lil nap too so all seems well again now!

Hope all are having a lovely weekend!

Glad you had fun chilly. After my wedding, me and Shaun are off to Majorca for three nights, oh how in counting down until I can read in peace and sleep all morning.

I'm using SMA and it was £6 yesterday in Sainsburys. They also had huggies nappies, buy one, get one free!! Although, I use pampers and now I know why, isla leaked in one yesterday and she had it on for half an hour! So I will see how we get in with huggies, may stick to pampers?

we never got on with huggies, they're are too loose for my babies' skinny legs!!

i have found the best nappies so far to be boots, i hate the smell of pampers' chemicals tho they fit ok.. izzy is a dreadful leaker so i have tried them ALL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->