February mummies 2011 <3

if H was my only baby id hardly buy anything for xmas tbh , but having 2 others it has to look like they all have the same on xmas morning when santa has been !

wine - i almost bought a skwish yesterday they look great !

I am so tired , H has been up since 2am :(

No, in all seriousness I won't buy Lennie much cause I'm betting he will get toys etc off other people. Plus we will have no money cause my Mat pay goes down. yay!

I'm off to check out that myraid website..............

We do this 3 present thing on our family anyways. Each present represents the gifts the wise men gave to Jesus. But then it's great because we save up all the presents we got from friends and family and open them on Christmas as well. :)

At this age we won't buy him much.

I'm thinking maybe something from myriad website like a grimms rainbow for Joshua and a balance bike for Jakob, but I'll think about it nearer the time

But anything else will just be 'practical' stuff. Like Jakobs first Christmas he got a cot, my nan got him a mattress, my mum paid for some baby swimming lessons etc. We also bought far too many toys but we won't be doing that this year.. Were trying to be better and I think this year they will get one decent long lasting gift each and any family that asks what to get them I'll say either money for savings account or something useful

i almot got the eco tree blocks off there once for ds2

I'm all caught up with you girlies. Gosh we seem to be at home so little these days - we are always out and about so our b'n'b time is very limited - happy to see all are well. Well done on all the weightloss. I'm so very shite I'm too embarrassed to talk about how bad I've been!

Eve, Devin cries proper tears. oooo they make me sad! Does Holly ever get sore/red/pussy/itchy eyes? If not I wouldn't worry too much.
Juicylove, Devin sleeps in our room still. We always said we'd move him at 6 months ....I won't miss his kicking bouts through the night but I'll miss holding his lil hand in mine when I'm falling asleep at the same time as settling him and seeing his little sleepy smile at me when he wakes up. :cry:

Took some very cute foties of Devin tonight for a campaign being run by the hospital that he was in for those awful ten days back in...May?? It's called 'Smiles for Crumlin' and is so cute - basically just a load of uploaded smiley pics awww. Anyway, here's my fave!

Attachments

• IMG_7931_small.jpg
    IMG_7931_small.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
cute pic chilly !
no H doesnt seem to get sore eyes and her eyes watered the other day when she sneezed but no tears still ... I am going to get her weighed tomo as i wont get chance for a few weeks with the kids off school and holidays etc so i'll mention it to the health visitor i guess see what they say .

I haven't had Phoebe weighed for nearly 2 months now. Oops, I just now thought about that after reading your post. Oh well I suppose, she's healthy and happy, :).

Seriously adorable picture Chilly, you must get how cute he is all the time. Love the smile.

Lennie is nearly rolling over! He's just getting stuck by his shoulder and going back. Sooooooo close! I was sitting filming him but I give up. Lol. I
Don't wanna leave the room in case I miss it. Haha. X

Go lennie !!! Wait til you see - he'll be crawling then walking before the rest of them even think about it!!

awww gorgeous pic!

Joshua rolled over without any prompting!!!

See they just do it when they're ready well done Joshua :)

Omg Josie congrats!!!!!!!!!!

I keep feeling broody and then last night we forgot the condom and I was so terrified I realised I'm really not broody at all I sat in the bath crying my eyes out in case anything happens trying to wash myself down there even though I know if anything had happened it wouldn't do anything... You know!

woooo josie congrats !!!!!!

haha wine thats like me - i get broody then something happens and i shit myself lol !

go lennie and joshua :)

I had H weighed today she is 13lb 12 so only gained 9 oz in 6 weeks , they didnt seem bothered by it though but she has dropped below the 25th centile now , my little dot .
i asked about the tears and they said to go to the gp :(

Wow Josie! That's AWESOME news!!!! Congrats!! What's your EDD?? Will you be leaving us to head off to the new equivalent to Feb lovebugs??? I am so jealous of you - even though we aren't trying yet! I can't wait to preggers again! Well, I can wait to be preggers but can't wait for a little bro or sis for Devin!

EDD 29th March (so prob April). Have already joined March Mummies lol, but I am definately staying with you guys. Little Lily is still my baby and I definately want to keep up with the progress of all our LOs.

Lily is rolling about all over the place! It's amazing how they grasp it so quickly.

Omg congrats Josie! You're scaring me though! Aaaargh *runs off and hides at the thought of being pregnant again!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->