February mummies 2011 <3

Haha! Love bites! I bet they are tiny.

Lennie escaped out of his car seat (not while in car) but he wasn't happy - he was stressed out he wasn't sitting comfortably.

Had a crap day - i have a cold AGAIN and My brother goes to afghan tomorrow - so said goodbye to him earlier. X

Eurgh been so ill this week the doctor thought I had meningitis or septicaemia I don't even remember the last couple of days I've just been laying with blankets and duvets shivering! And then OH got really annoyed he had to look after Joshua in the evening when he was home from work! Arghhhh. The house is an absolute tip now, literally cannot see the floor and we are off to Scotland tomorrow to visit family

aww rach :( best wishes to your brother.

wine - eek sounds nasty , men are such arses . i cant see the floor either i have a major cleaning /tidying day to do today as we are off tomo too and i dont wanna come back to this mess . my boys are at my dads but im not sure hat time they are coming back , im hoping its tea time so i can get stuff done lol though i do miss them .

My house is a tip too and I have a health visitor coming tomorrow at 10. So I have to clean the house before then. I'm an emotional wreck cause my brother has gone and it's coming up to my nans first birthday without her. I'm having a go at Jay for everything. Not nice.

Wine I hope you feel better soon. U sound real poorly. X

i'm off on my hols now too so won't post much, tho hopefully will keep reading :)

wine i hope you feel better , i have a cold which sounds a bit pathetic now :haha:

oh and i'm back on anti depressants but feel much better for getting my arse to the docs :dohh:

i'm off on my hols now too so won't post much, tho hopefully will keep reading :)

wine i hope you feel better , i have a cold which sounds a bit pathetic now :haha:

oh and i'm back on anti depressants but feel much better for getting my arse to the docs :dohh:

I'm off to see my gp about getting mone upped as they seem to not be working again. Glad you're getting on alright Clare. :)

Sorry I'm never on...I don't frequent BnB much anymore...

Brooklyn likes broccoli...she chose it over banana. Lol.

She also cut her first tooth! The bottom right one! It's SHARP!

Hi ladies

Haven't been on much, good to hear all baba's doing so well my lo is rolling around lots still no teeth but teething loads :(

I'm on meds to for PND going to counselling too, it's the anixetity I'm having trouble with small things I use to do is so major these days!!!

Enjoy your holidays :)

Oh and Congrats Joeise best of luck xx

Hi ya ladies, hope your all ok
just briefly caught up, had so much to say but I've forgotten it all.

Josie, congratulations, soooo pleased for you (and jealous)

juicy, hope you feel better in your self soon.

Sorry I've forgotten all the rest, only has a few hours sleep.

Demi finally rolled over, but only the once.
I've began giving her food, she loves it. She cried when she dropped her banana.
My holiday to Turkey was so hard, never again. I went with my mum and my aunty and uncle, so I had to do everything for my girls by myself. Demi was just fab but my two year old was hard work, all good fun though.
I don't know how these single mums do it, there fab! Made me realise what a great daddy they have when he is home from work.

Xx

Hi all. I've been missing in action for a week now coz of an impending then actual family bereavement. Was a tough few days and its nice to be back in the routine(ish) now. And always nice to come back to BNB for a catch up. Looks like all the babs are doing great and causing more and more trouble! Devin is a chair escapee these days too - The straps help but are still far from failsafe. He's still just rolling away but I don't think he is too far away from sitting up properly on his own. He is eating everything he is given and today as we wandered around Tesco he managed to get his hands on a piece of cardboard (attached to a new toothbrush I was buying) and chomped his way through it without my knowledge. I looked at him at one point and saw a big wad of paper in his mouth - I launched myself at him to try and get it out of his mouth but he was having none of it and swallowed it right down!!! The very man who gags on a little lump in his purees! He proceeded to laugh right in my face!!!

STill no tootsies here but lots of rubbing and drooling going on!

Happy half birthday to my gorgeous little Devin - I just can't believe 6 months have gone by so fast. It scares me!!! Here's a lil vid of him at 6 months! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN7Y1l42GKU

hi all ! just got back from our hols today so catching up . Holly has proper started food now she eats 2 "meals" a day , he loves baby led weaning and chomps absolutley anything and everything though favourites seem to be tomato , strawberries and carrots and it def goes in as we have seen the change coming out haha . still no teeth here but i can see 4 right at the edge , still not sttn anymorw wakes at 3 and 6:30 like clockwork. as we were camping on holiday she co slept so im not holding out too much hope for a peaceful night tonight due to changing her routine. hope everyone and their babies are all ok x

HAPPY 6th MONTHs LILY!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe half a year has gone by :wacko:

I thought that about Demi last week, time scares me! I've had two awful nights with Demi. She has been waking up screaming, she has a snuffly nose and a sore bum. So she has a cold and maybe teething? Although she seems better today.
Demi still has only rolled over once though! Ha ha.
She sleeps on her side in her cot, I moved her out since Wednesday and I've been sleeping much better. Although her alarm on her cot went off twice, had a heart attack, she had just rolled off the mat under her matress though.

Hope everyone is ok, been s bit quite lately. Wine read the last page and saw you was poorly, hope your better now?

It is quiet - I reckon it's cause of the hols.

This morning we took Lennie out of his cot and 5 minutes later his alarm went off! Don't trust it at all. X

That would really scare me. Could you maybe exchange it for a new one?

Hope everyone is doing well. It's so scary to think some of us now have 6 month old babies! Where has the time gone?!?

Happy 6 months to Holly , Lennie and Ayden ! i cant believe it !
She has now discovered how to roll from front to back - she could only do back to front before so now she is doing complete rolls lol ! she is dsperatley trying to sit up too but not quite there yet

Ment to say chilly that video is sweet, he loves that activity centre.

Eve that's great Holly can roll now. Demi does not do it when she is playing but has done it twice whilst in her cot! She uses the bars to push herself onto her front. She normally has a gentle cry whilst going to sleep... But on these two occaissions, ive just assumed she going to sleep until she suddenly got very cross for me to run in and realise she is stuck on her front! Made me feel guilty, poor little pudding.

Anyones LO being a pickle during the night? Demi has been very unsettled, waking up screaming... She does has a snuffly nose but I'm wondering if it's her teeth? Wish she could say. She has also been off her milk, she has gone to bed with none, so I expect to woken up.

How does everyone bath there LO? I have the water deep as I bath my two year old at the same time, so Demi is in one of those plastic laying down chairs... But since I've been back off holiday, she has been trying to pull her head up- so wanting and trying to sit up. But I I sit her up on the bottom of the mat, I obvously have to hold her and then I can't bath and play with the girls. Know I can buy the ip right chair forctge bath but it's more expense and I guess she will barely get much use? Maybe I will see if any are being sold in the local paper?

Also today, Demi didn't want her lunch or tea purée today, she pursed her lips together, but then I got the yogurt out and her little mouth opened straight away! Pickle.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Excuse the poor grammer and spelling... I phone as usual, honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->