February mummies 2011 <3

Congrats josie!! How does it feel being pregnant again?

Lennie just rolled over!!!! Woo hoo. And no there is no stopping him. X

Go Lennie!!!!

It's weird being pregnant again, and I've only used ONE pregnancy test as opposed to the hundreds I used last time :smug: ooooh if you're interested, here's the pic:

pg test 22.7.11.jpg really strong line for 4 weeks I think (maybe it's twins :rofl:) can you imagine?????

No symptoms yet, but I pray to God I don't get hyperemesis like last time :nope:

that is a strong line :)congrats again , it will be nice having them close in age to grow up together , make sure you keep us all updated in here x

anyone up to much this weekend ? my boys are stopping a their grandmas this weekend so it just me , hubby and H , gotta make space for the builders who start on monday ..back to destruction lol !

oh eve im jealous lol!

ive hada hectic weekend so far, had to drive down the the south coast in the middle of the night as my mum dissapeared and someone found her down there and they thought she was unconcious - nope just wasted! im absolutely exhausted. it's hard having to look after my own mother whilst having two babies and preparing to start university! i need a break lol

joshua rolled over again today,... once. both times he's looked so surprisedand then proud, I think he still can't work out how he's doing it hahsah

oh and visited my nan today to talk to her about my mum and he sat up for a bit on her floor bless him:cloud9:

oh god wine , you got a lot on your plate :(
i saw the pic of Joshua sitting , what a cutey ...and here was you last week saying he did nothing and now hes over taken most lol!

Josie i hate to be the bearer of bad news but most people who suffer hyperemesis have it with every pregnancy (not everyone, but most people!) hopefully last time was a one off for you xxx

Ladies I need a quick rant...
I let hubby take the afternoon off today and lay in bed to read a book and take a nap. He was in until about 4:30. Which was longer than he said he would be but I wasnt too bothered.

As a back story (no pun intended) last week I threw my back out really bad again. He's been really busy at work so couldn't take any days off to help me which I understand but it's been really hard as I can barely lift her let alone keep her entertained on the floor.

I asked him when he got up to put the laundry outside as I can't bend to do it. And then to come back in and take care of Phoebe so I could rest and ice me back which I hadn't done since he went to lay down.

So I'm sitting in the bed trying to entertain a very fussy baby who is tired and needs a bottle. For at least a good 15 min wondering what is takin him so long. So the. I thought I heard him back in he house but he never came into the room. About 10 min later Phoebe is seriously howling now and theres nothing a can do because I'm icing my back and it kills. So then all of a sudden hubby comes in with a cup of coffee and is like "why is she crying?!". She crying because your not feeding her dickface! Grrrrr

So I asked him where the he'll he was. And he was like oh I went to put the buggy away and then made a cup of coffee. So then I got enraged and started yelling which made Phoebe scream bloody murder and start to cry real tears which hen obviously made ME cry. And here I am now typing to you.

[/rant]

Josie i hate to be the bearer of bad news but most people who suffer hyperemesis have it with every pregnancy (not everyone, but most people!) hopefully last time was a one off for you xxx

I didn't have any morning sickness with my eldest, a little bit with Jessica and Lauren and oh sooooo bad with Lily (maybe it's my age). Ho hum ..... worth it in the end x

Oh Jen, it must be really hard for you to take care of LO with a bad back. I hope that he apologised to you xx

we have been attempting blw but h hasnt been too interested she has picked up a few things and sucked them but hasnt really seemed fussed either way ,anyway ..we went out for a meal tonight as the boys are away and she went mental for my dinner stealing stuff off the plate , she was sucking green beans , scooping up mash potato , eating brocolli and chomping on celery sticks there was no stopping her !

Lennie doesnt seem interested in feeding himself! His hand eye co-ordination is ok, he manages to put things he shouldn't in his mouth! Lol. But yesterday I had him in his high chair while I was washing up and chopped a banana up for him and he wasn't interested! He just stared at me Washing up. When he did catch a glimpse of the banana it was just ignored. I'll give it another go in a few days. X

Joshua still hasn't eaten really. I usually put food on his tray, he looks at it then looks at me like 'why did you put that there' and then ignores it lol

he still hasn't rolled any more but he likes sitting up bless him, still rubbish at being on his front too!

converting jakobs room into jakob-and-joshuas room ... did a trial run with joshua in his cot and jakob kept throwing everything in there going 'for oss-you-are' i.e. how he says joshua lol!!!

awwww wine !
my boys share a room , they love it . they used to have own rooms until i was pregnant , but i asked them recently if they wanted their own rooms again and both said no :D
2 more days till holiday , i havent packed a thing , house is a building site ,we are living in the front room basically ..nightmare lol i wont let the kids wear many clothes cus i dont have time to wash dry iron and pack them lol so holly is in baby legs and vests and the boys are in clean pjs ! lets hope my health visitor doesnt make a surprise visit lmao

omg .... look what Lily did today:

great escape 1.jpg great escape 2.jpg

and she got herself out and laughed when she reached the floor.

Guess I'll have to put the chair away for the new baby then :dohh:

oh no has it not got straps! i have found out she escapes if we don't put them on, they are just monkeys now!!

oh no little monkey ! Lily .

we have had no escapes as yet - touch wood !

my dad is having the kids today from lunch time till tomo night so i can get my packing done for hols , they have never stayed there before , ds2 is not too keen on the idea but ds1 is excited , im just nervous lol.

holly has started going down for bed again at 8/9 which is a huge relief except she has gone back to getting up at 2 ..yuk , she ends up in our bed from 2 cus i fall asleep feeding her , she latches herself on while im asleep lol but last night she must have missed as i have love bites on my boobs pmsl !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->