February Testers Thread! Valentine's Day Love Bugs!! (22 Testers & 2 BFPs!!!!!)

Good luck on Saturday then! lol... no matter how long you wait if she is, she is. We're all hoping for you. :dust:

Thanks girls..... But the ugly wicked :witch: arrived this morning. :cry: :sad1:

My heart is broken. I really feel like giving up. I really thought this was it this month. We can't afford to keep trying (using donor sperm). :sad1:

Thanks girls..... But the ugly wicked :witch: arrived this morning. :cry: :sad1:

My heart is broken. I really feel like giving up. I really thought this was it this month. We can't afford to keep trying (using donor sperm). :sad1:

So Sorry Ruby :hugs:

Sorry Ruby, I was hoping this was the month.

Thanks girls!

Emily is next for testing :test:

We are due for a :bfp: around here!!!!! Who will be our first???

Ruby, can you please move my testing day to Feb 18? I o'ed a few days early! :wohoo: Thanks!

I ovulated late so can you move my test dateto the 20th!

sorry ruby:(

So, my progesterone levels are too low. :cry: My sil is a midwife, and she told me to use progesterone cream, which I have been doing for several cycles, but still a no go. Anyone know what else I can be doing about this??

No problem girls -- I made the changes!

Rosa -- Is there medication you can take??

Ruby, evidently there are some pills or suppositories (inserted vaginally). Both prescribed by docs, though. I was hoping something I could buy NOW. I don't like waiting! I have an appointment (new ob-gyn, just pap, but you better believe I'm taking my questions and concerns and getting SOMETHING out of it that day!), so I'm going to ask him. Maybe he'll write me a script. :shrug: It's frustrating, because I feel like I can pretty much count myself out of the game until I fix the progesterone problem. :cry:

:hugs: Aww Rosa big hugs -- That sounds very frustrating! TTC sure is a huge lesson in patience!

RubyRainbows - We decided that we're not trying until September afterall so you might want to take me off your list so I don't upset your percentages :) It does feel strange being 1dpo and knowing I didn't BD in my fertile window :o

sorry the :witch: got you ladies :hugs:

as for me well just waiting to ov hope it doesnt happen before the weekend as wont have a chance to :sex: until then!

how are the rest of you ladies doing?

Im 2-3dpo and wanting the time to hurry up.. lol

How are the rest of you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back