February Testers Thread! Valentine's Day Love Bugs!! (22 Testers & 2 BFPs!!!!!)

Hi ladies, the witch got me :(
A day early too.
Good luck to everyone still in the running and congrats to Rachael! Happy and healthy 9 months!
x

:hugs: Sorry to hear!

:thumbup: Good job on not smoking!!!!!! :happydance:

Statistically speaking, we are due for some BFPs around here!!!!!! Who's next???

:test:

Dlou, I'm sorry to hear that, too. I saw your smoking ticker...good for you!! Keep it up! :thumbup:

Bees, ooooooh! Your vday plans sound awesome! My dh is working all night, too. :cry: AND tuesday. :cry: I said that's okay hun. A nice piece of expensive jewelry will ease my sad heart. :blush: :rofl:

I'd test but I'm only 5 dpo. lol.. beleive me I WANT to test already ... :dust: :dust:
Bring on the BFP's!!

Can I join in I will be testing on Valentines day also but it will be 4 days till next menses so will most likely be testing on feb.17 if Vday is neg.. :)

I tested :bfn: but still no af...she has been feeling like she wants to come though :( so we shall se...

my theory that i have a long lp and ovulate early has been proven wrong lol hopefully temp should start to rise in the next few days fx! CD 13 today only got 14 days to go.

still waiting for that big temp shift how is everyone else doing?

Well the :witch: got me this morning...so I'm out. :( Good luck to the rest of you waiting to test :dust:

Ladies, if you pray, say one for me. My temps were higher today! I'm scared to test....IF my temps are still high on Friday, I'll test. I'm so scared. I hate bfns.

Big hugs jeepprincess... sorry the witch got you! :hugs:

Good luck Rosa... just said a little prayer for you! Let us know!

Oh no! What's going on here -- How can we only have 1 BFP??

Rosa -- You're not out until the witch shows! FX'ed extra tight for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->