February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hello lovely Ladies ~ Ive missed you all :hugs:

I keep getting pains too! Bad ones. I keep thinking its gas as TMI but I can't go to the bathroom its been. 3 days ugh!!!
!

When i had bad pains the MW asked when i went to the loo last. :blush: she said being constipated can actually cause pains, since theres less room and all.

I keep getting these pains & BH's alot ~ I am gonna get some lactolose to help keep things moving :loo: Digestion is really sluggish for me too :wacko:

Good tips on the clothing ladies!!! Thats such a good point that big babies might never be in newborn clothing, or not for long at all!

Exciting news! I have started feeling small movements! I am so happy and excited to finally feel something! I have a felt a couple times the "popping" or "fluttering" that people describe, but usually its more of a dull pressure that lasts for about 30 seconds. Like he is moving or kicking out through a layer of padding. I think it makes sense that it is dulled because I am feeling it through the anterior placenta. I LOVE feeling him move!!!!

My DS2 & DD were never in the newborn clothes! :dohh: Weighed 9lb 10oz & 8lb 10oz!

So pleased your feeling movements :cloud9:

morning ladies :flower: or evening depending where u r ! its 1045am on monday here and that marks..... 14 weeks smoke free for me ! :dance: :happydance: :dance: im so proud of myself !
here is my 19 week bump pic at 18+6 :D
:cloud9:
(ok so it wont let me upload it for some reason so here is a link to the pic on my facebook )
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...0298909779225.383193.559389224&type=1&theater

Yey for being smoke free :thumbup:
I gave up when I found out I was expecting DS2 (approx 9 years ago now) So pleased I did :winkwink:

Lovely bump :kiss:

I feel old now :( I'm 35 now yikes I still maintain 29 to anyone who asks lol.

Im 35 too!....For about another 6 weeks :cake: & then im closer to 40 than 30 :ignore:

Ive finally started feeling little kicks :cloud9: Can even feel them from the outside, cute tiny little prods!

Hope you all had a nice weekend :flower:

Today is another emotional day ~ My Mum has left for Florida, on the holiday she should have been having with my Dad :cry: Its going to be so hard for her, all his things will be there, it was there holiday home, they loved going there together

:hugs: Kelly

My 20 week scan is tomorrow morning at 9.30 and I can wait!! I feel quite excited now but I think tomorrow I will feel sick with worry!!
Everyone has been telling me I should find out the gender as its 'so much easier to plan' apparently - what do I need to plan different for a girl or a boy??? Nothing you bunch of dipsticks!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr

:hugs: Kelly.

dizz - I think knowing gender only "makes it easier to plan" if you already have one or more kids in the house. I know that's our reason for (eventually) finding out - to see if we'll have a room-share situation or if the study has to go to make use of the 3rd bedroom. Admittedly though, it wouldn't be a big deal if we stayed yellow since there's at least 6 months between birth and bub going into their own room anyway. :shrug:
Tell everyone it's your choice and to mind their own business! :haha:

:hugs: Kelly

My 20 week scan is tomorrow morning at 9.30 and I can wait!! I feel quite excited now but I think tomorrow I will feel sick with worry!!
Everyone has been telling me I should find out the gender as its 'so much easier to plan' apparently - what do I need to plan different for a girl or a boy??? Nothing you bunch of dipsticks!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr

My scan is tomorrow too!! Noon though so you will be done and happy before me:)
I have to find out because if this is a girl as I have a boy already there will be no green and yellow it will be pink city!!!!

Off to my endless pile of laundry after I get little man to school. I've already let the dog out and cleaned her cage and ds and dh are still asleep. Ugh

My scan is tomorrow too!! Noon though so you will be done and happy before me:)
I have to find out because if this is a girl as I have a boy already there will be no green and yellow it will be pink city!!!!

Im so excited for you & cant wait to find out :pink: or :blue: :happydance:

Hi ladies:hugs:

thought i would drop by and update! first bit of news is that I am officially team PINK!! I am super happy as it means I will have 2 of each and as its my last one this is icing on the cake. If my name can be updated on first page that would be great:flower:
second bit of news is that at the scan they spotted i have a low placenta which is partially blocking the cervix, if it stays it would mean automatic c-section. However they didnt seem overly worried and I am scheduled to be rescanned to see if placenta will move up, apparently up tp 90% do. Fingers crossed.

Me and OH have picked a name: Lexi Bliss
we really love it. both parts have a very special meaning to us both. lexi is a female version of Alex, which is the name of OH's brother in law who died a few years ago to cancer. he was like a surrogate father to my Oh ( big age gap in their family). we were going to have it as a middle name but we both realised how much we love it:cloud9: Bliss is from Sister Bliss, who is the female in the dance band Faithless. It was the first concert we went to together. i said it as a joke firstly, then we put lexi and Bliss together and it seemed perfect to us.

anyway, will try and catch up on more of the thread. I have been clothes shopping on Ebay a lot. i know from experience they can be out of those newborn sizes in 2 weeks.
hugs to all xx

Congrats! Love the name you chose! My name is Alexis, but Everyone calls me Lexi!

Kelly, :Hugs:

Dizzy, we did not find out with DS2, we just had a lot of yellows and greens, and winnie the pooh things. We found out this time because I wanted to know if I was lucky enough to finally buy pink things for a baby of my own, instead of cousins and my niece!!

Saphire, you are not old at all!!!

AND.... good luck to Saphire and Dizzy on their scans, cannot wait to hear about the babies!!

wow ladies, you lot can talk!! lol

I think that by listening to you ladies I am a very lucky lady when it comes to my kids!
DS1 slept from 2 days old 12 hours a night and he's 11 next month and I have only ever had 5 or 6 nights up with him since!!
DS2 slept through 10-11 hours from being 2 weeks old and now at just turned 2 he sleeps from 19.30-08.30am pretty much everyday. thought he might have a few routine issues when we got back from our holidays but he got straight back into it.

Lets hope this little one follows suit!!

no worries geogem! i NEVER EVER had BHs with my son :nope: not even when i was over! It NEVER happened, this time, though, i was worried sick for a couple of days bc of this bad cramping i was getting, im almost positive they were BHs but it was just something i never considered before since i never had them with DS. Learn something new everyday!

i can't wait to hear what you're having! :wohoo:

I know its not BH's as I have had these with previous 2, but havent had any problems since so think everything is fine. Wish I had a doppler tho for times like this as I still havent heard LO's hb and do sometimes worry.

:hugs: i have a doppler, would love to send it to you, but the UK is a bit far :(
Do you get to hear the HB soon at an appt? Maybe that will help ease your mind :hugs:

wow ladies, you lot can talk!! lol

I think that by listening to you ladies I am a very lucky lady when it comes to my kids!
DS1 slept from 2 days old 12 hours a night and he's 11 next month and I have only ever had 5 or 6 nights up with him since!!
DS2 slept through 10-11 hours from being 2 weeks old and now at just turned 2 he sleeps from 19.30-08.30am pretty much everyday. thought he might have a few routine issues when we got back from our holidays but he got straight back into it.

Lets hope this little one follows suit!!

Wow :sleep:~ whats the secret? :shrug:

:haha: wondering that myself! my son still gets up 1-2x per night and he is almost 13 months! But i can't complain, he is a GREAT napper! seriously. He naps from about 10:30am-1pm, then he naps again from about 4pm-6pm! No compliants there lol For him, more sleep DEF = more sleep. And when he doesn't get his naps he sleeps TERRIBLY at night.

:haha: wondering that myself! my son still gets up 1-2x per night and he is almost 13 months! But i can't complain, he is a GREAT napper! seriously. He naps from about 10:30am-1pm, then he naps again from about 4pm-6pm! No compliants there lol For him, more sleep DEF = more sleep. And when he doesn't get his naps he sleeps TERRIBLY at night.

Eeee, your so lucky with those lovely long naps :sleep:

Im lucky if my DD makes an hour! :dohh:

Although, I suppose I shouldnt complain either!! :haha: She does sleep at night from 6.30pm until approx 5.30am, then back to sleep until 7am :sleep:

Had my scan this morning :) Everything looks perfect. Baby is lying on its tummy, spine facing up. I have an anterior placenta, but I have started to feel some movement.

Still team yellow!

Great job on staying team :yellow:!!!! :dance:

anterior placenta...i really hope mine isn't anterior this go around too. will find out at my scan though....i dont think it is this time, but im really hoping thats not the case...

Had my scan this morning :) Everything looks perfect. Baby is lying on its tummy, spine facing up. I have an anterior placenta, but I have started to feel some movement.

Still team yellow!

Congrats :cloud9::yellow::happydance:

Im a little worried... Ok alot!! I havent felt baby move for a few days i know its still early days but i wqs feeling between 2 and 8 kicks a day.. I have got a little bigger but im not sure if i have over done it maybe.

Thing is im by my self till thursday night :(

Im a little worried... Ok alot!! I havent felt baby move for a few days i know its still early days but i wqs feeling between 2 and 8 kicks a day.. I have got a little bigger but im not sure if i have over done it maybe.

Thing is im by my self till thursday night :(

:hugs: try not to worry friend (i know, tougher said then done), i know you said you were feeling between 2-8 movements per day, but you are correct, it is still very early and its likely that everything is fine and normal. :hugs: I have felt baby since 14 weeks and i can honestly say some days this baby is throwing a dance party! other days, not so much, but i know everything is fine and good. if there's no bleeding and no cramping, i say try to relax and take it easy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->