febuary csection ladies whats in you hospital bag!

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
so far I have (this is just my bag packed for 4 nights at most we live in the country side with a 2 year old so I wanna make sure ive enough with me so dh isn't dragging ds out into the cold to get stuff and bring it in):

- 3 pairs pjs and 1 nightie,
- 1 dressing gown,
-6/7 pairs of undies, jut to have spare clean ones I know I probably wont use that many!
- 4 packs pads (I found last time putting a clean pad between the incision and the band of your pjs hate nighties) really helps so ive extra with me, and I was told use 2 pads at a time for bleeding for the first few days,
-slippers,
-cosy socks,
- some sleep bras and nursing bras,
-baby's nappies,
-baby's toiletries,
-my toiletries,
-dark hand towel and face cloths/wash cloths,
- 2 dark large towels for the shower,
-small Thomas the tank engine toy from baby his other gift will be waiting at home for him when we get home from the hospital,
- babys going home outfit and blanket I crocheted him,

going to bring my phone charger, camera,and some magazies maybe my tablet im not sure

For baby's bag:

- 2 sheets,
- 2 cellular blankets,
-10 vests and babygros my son was a ecs and he was very mucus-y I went through lots on baby clothes in a day and ran out so im packing enough for the first few days just incase this baby is the same,
- some hats and scratch mittens,
-teddy from ds to baby,
-towels for baby's first bath(here they bath them before we go home),
- change mat for messy first nappies,
- pacifiers/dummy,

that's it, its a lot but the hospital literally only gives you formula if you bottle feed and that's it but we go get out health care from free so suppose its ok, a backup going home outfit incase the one I want hi to wear wont fit/too small, will be in the car seat, in the car, im going to wear the same outfit going in to the hospital for going home I think, I might put in a spare top in case mine gets dirty or something, and that's it!

Feb 6 c section here for baby 2 and I have nothing yet packed. Lmao!
Thinking I will bring my own pjs this time, with dd1 I stayed in the hospital gone for 4 days. Some toiletry stuff, I wore their panties they give cause of all the bleeding, etc... I honestly don't remember anything from the last csection... I was on cloud 9 loving on my daughter.

Are you taking lansinoh with you? I also needed snacks during the night. I was starving!

As for the knickers, I can recommend getting cheap cotton granny ones that go very high so the elastic is above the incision.
I can also recommend taking a laundry bag and Ziplok bags.
An eye mask in case you are in a shared room/like it dark.
Breast pads and for possibly even a hair dryer.

yeah ive that in the toiletries bag along with some breastpads, I was in a shared room last time but we had our own lights and curtains etc so didn't need a eye mask,thanks hun!ive those oh so sexy granny knickers too lol!

Still haven't packed mine but I will base it on your list haha as I have no clue what to take with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->