Feel pregnant bu BFN today - Advice girls!!

The nipple thing or the tired thing or the cramp thing??

I have cramps - Bit ful on last wee while now they are milder!

I have told myself i am going to wait until friday before I test again - and i am really going to try hard to do that.

Thanks for your advice girls.

Deep down inside i know these symptoms I am experienceing aren't AF related.. even if i do get AF i know there was something pregnancy related going on this month whether it be a chemical preg or something else.. but definitely something.

I know my body and this isnt my body..... so i hope everything keeps going well.

I have told myself i am going to wait until friday before I test again - and i am really going to try hard to do that.

Thanks for your advice girls.

Deep down inside i know these symptoms I am experienceing aren't AF related.. even if i do get AF i know there was something pregnancy related going on this month whether it be a chemical preg or something else.. but definitely something.

I know my body and this isnt my body..... so i hope everything keeps going well.

I have a bit of that nipple thing going on, Good Luck [-o<

Are you still waiting until Friday to test?

We have the same cycle 28-33 days and you should be on day 35 now so fingers crossed you've passed the AF period.

I'm like Wobbles I would have tested about 10 times by now. Make sure you use a clearblue when you test though they're the best I've used.

Charm X

jilligan said:
The nipple thing or the tired thing or the cramp thing??

the nipple thing, they look like little whiteish spots on them, its one of the first signs of prengnacy so im told.

sounds very promiseing for you, best of luck!

xxx

Oooooo good luck on Friday Jilligan!!! Got everything crossed for you!!!

THANKS A LOT GIRLS!!

THe nipple thing definitely has me excited - i have never seen anythign like it.

I am going to test on Friday and I hope it is good news. I have one first response equivalent test left at home. I will test with that Friday morning. if that is negative I will go out and buy a clear blue and test with that Saturday morning. It should be positive by then right?

Ooh its so exciting, you've got me all giddy now.

I expect you to post first thing friday morning lady or we'll send Tam in to sort you out [-X

Good Luck

Charm X

sorry, i havent read this thread, only this page, do you chart? how many DPO are you? if you dont chart, when are you due?

xxx

Thanks! Try and stop me posting!!

Don't forget the time difference though- by the time i get in to work it is 8:00 and with you in the UK it should be about noon i think... don't think im avoiding you :)

Thanks Mrs E!

Layla said:
the nipple thing, they look like little whiteish spots on them, its one of the first signs of prengnacy so im told.

*Checks nips .....
I have them :yipee: *

:rofl:

I've got something to look forward to on Friday now!! Yay!!! Sooo excited for you .... all sounds really good ...!!

Hi Layla,

Well i was due AF yesterday. I ovulated really early on in my cycle - around September 7th I think. Had wierd cramping since ovulation. Boob increased in size, veins, more cramping, tired, etc. No sign of AF.

I don't chart - only cervical mucous... no temps... my doc said the temping was making me obsess :)

The CM was EW around the 6th to the 9th I think - and we bd'd all around then. Then CM has pretty much dried up... there is some wierd stuff there now though... not ew or creamy.. just wet.

ooo sounds good! i really hope you get a BFP

xxx

Layla you lazy mare :lol: (only kidding), she has the same cycle as me 28-33 days.
I don't think she charts but she would be on day 33.

Go Wobbles :happydance:

Charm X

lol, i am lazy, i dont read through half the posts, only skim through lol

xxx

Thanks for the good wishes girls. You are all the best.

Thanks for keeping track of my cycle Mrs E! Your the best :D

MrsE said:
Ooh its so exciting, you've got me all giddy now.

I expect you to post first thing friday morning lady or we'll send Tam in to sort you out [-X
Good Luck

Charm X

:rofl:

Can we make it in the afternoon, I am really moody in the mornings and not quite with it! :lol:

Oh woman, pee on a stick........it sounds so promising we are all getting symptoms with you, put us out of our misery!! :cry:

We wont tell anyone :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->