Feel REALLY bad now - facebook

secretbaby

Reaction score
My LO has a lovely gap orange baby grow/romper thing... well for a laugh I wrote community payback on a sticker and put it on the back and took a photo of her when she was having her 'tummy time'.

I put it on facebook under the heading my little misfit - in reference to the tv programme where they wear orange jumpsuits with community payback on the back....

.... well some people thought I was really calling my LO a misfit and having some sort of freak out and put REALLY nice supportive messages about how were all loved.....

I Feel SOOOOOOOOO bad. I put a new status explaining I do love LO and it was a ref to a tv programme but I do appreciate everyones concern.... One of the people who posted was my exchurch minister so no way she would have watched misfits... hope they don't google it.......

WHY WHY WHY WHY didn't I think before I posted it...:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:.

:haha: sorry that made me giggle!
Funny how things seem different after the event. Sure they will see the funny side soon.

:rofl:

Just don't put your toddler in the washing machine and post pictures on facebook :wacko:

A woman and her partner were jailed for neglect a short while ago for doing so for a laugh.....

:rofl:

Just don't put your toddler in the washing machine and post pictures on facebook :wacko:

A woman and her partner were jailed for neglect a short while ago for doing so for a laugh.....

Really? :wacko:

:rofl: Sorry, that is funny! I wouldn't feel bad about it, I guess people just don't share your sense of humour. I made a similar gaffe where I referred to LO as 'devil child' and got loads of comments sticking up for her. In fairness, she was being a pain in the arse that day! :haha:

ps, I LOVE misfits, Nathan makes me PMSL!

Lol, that is funny. I guess they do not share the same sense of humour. P.S; please post the photo here, lol.

Nought wrong with being a misfit! :rofl:

I refer to Joseph as a monster all the time and OH's new affectionate nickname for him is 'greetin'-faced wee b*****d' (greetin' being the Glasgow word for crying) and we don't feel the slightest bit bad cos if anyone takes it seriously then they probably need to lighten up a bit!

:flower:

lol i wouldnt feel bad about it
its funny and cute
i LOVE misfits :)

ahhhh im sure it looked cute, some people are just too sensitive

god if they thikn your bad for calling your baby a misfit..theyd hate me i call my baby all sorts of things like monster, devil, demon..sometimes little delinquent :blush: i dont mean them in horrible ways just when he's naughty thats what i call him..

I think it sounds cute. I know what you mean about people thinking your complaining when you're not. I wrote a status the other day that said 'Oh my goodness, babies are hard work sometimes' because Nathan now rolls over and crawls away during nappy changes and I got so many people messaging me saying 'are you ok?'. Gawd, i was just stating a fact, babies are hard work, fact, I wasn't complaining. Love him to pieces.

Im sorry but that made me really laugh! I think what you done is really funny!
Id love to see that hehe!!!
(i love the program Misfits... cant wait till its on again hehe)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"