Feel so down

well thats brilliant xx sorry had to go and check myself but all ok, i have this really bruised spot just above or in the same height of my ovary on the right it only hurts a bit when i go to get up and my boobs good ive never known anything to be so sore i just tried to put something away in a kitchen wall cupboard and i jsut couldnt stretch my arm up that high as it was so sore but i dont know and i wish that i didnt feel so damn tired i havent done a thing all day and oh says dont worry i'll do it but he works hard and isnt home til 11.15 tonight :cry: and i cant help doing that to the stupidest things either - sorry hun needed to vent a bit am feeling a bit low

Im feeling really really down tonight, the only thing I can think that is causin this is I am worried about my anxiety getting really bad when the kids go back to school and I have to to take them, which means leaving the house with the kids, coming back on my own, possibly bumping into my neighbours.....One of my neighbours is just looking through me at the mo, even when I smile and say hi she just gives me evils.....Thats not the part that bothers me though, I just wish she would grow up, shes older than me and acts like a big kid.....I have suffered with anxiety when it omes to going out on my own for a few years, i have managed it quite well I think, but recently its picked up again and got worse....I cant go out on my own, and when I do because I have to I cant breath properly I get pains in my chest and all I wanna do cry and go home.....When I had my postnatal check up, my dr says I am suffering with pnd but slightly, which I feel has gotten better recently and also anxiety and that Im having anxiety attacks.......I saw my neighbours true colours a few weeks ago and to be honest it has sickened me.......But the thought that I have to leave the house on my own and possibly see them every morning is just making me feel really crap......Thing is if its not that I dont know what is making me feel so crap tonight, its that bad I cant bring myself to post, cause I just feel too sad to post......I think I hide my true feelings from people quite well, some people probably wouldnt even think there is anything wrong till I tell them, even then they would probably not believe me.......

So sorry for waffling......Just needed to get it off my chest, I know I can talk you all here.....

I know what you mean, I have really bad social anxiety. Try to keep yourself calm and remember that everything will be okay. :hugs:

aww hugs inked, dont worry about having a rant, rant away, ill listen. Its horrible when your so tired, it doesnt matter what your trying to do everything is 10 times harder. As for the sore boobs with it, i know the pain, i hated it when i was sore and couldn't do certain things. It will get better though. Have you had chance to have a sleep and get some rest, sounds like you might need it. Oh and make sure your eating ok too. Lol. Might not be close enough to keep an eye on you but i can remind you to look after yourself lol.

well i tried to sleep a while ago but i have some af type cramps that have kept me awake and my appetite has been a bit haywire tbh, but i do eat its just not enough maybe but its all i can manage as the nausea keeps making an appearance but it goes ehn i have eaten and i have a mild headache too , but i'll be ok OH off for the next 4 days so he will make sure that i eat bless him , he is a bit worried coz im so tired as this isnt like me at all xx, and thank you its nice to know you are there :friends:

oh you sound like your having a rough time at the mo. I would be in bed now i think lol, feeling sorry for myself. I can imagine your oh being worried about you, i have noticed this isnt right for you too, but i got a feeling you will be ok and its nothing to be worried about. Yes im here for you too hun, whene ever needed lol.

i am in bed i just could sit up anymore and brought OH's laptop up so that i could google this af type cramps this early and see if its normal if you know what i mean my period isnt due until 7 days time at the longest too coz i could go anywhere between 24 and 28 days but my gp days to always calculate to 24 days coz i have had af on those days the most well thats monday !!!! :shock: so this af type cramping could be too late for anything good surely

Yeah I know what you mean, its horrible having cramps when its the wrong time for them too.....Oh thats interesting what your gp says about tracking your cycles, I always used to be regular as clock work, but my cycles are still settling after having Charlotte I think as they are now 31 ish days and getting shorter still......

Im sure you will be feeling better soon, try not to look too much into google though, I dont want you getting even more worried about something you find, there is always something scary out there, I tried googling the biopsy I had the other day and I wish I never had after lol.......the af type cramps could just be normal cramps for now, so just reat up and take some mild pain killers if you need to hun.....Try and get some sleep too....

well i have been absolutely knackered all day with a mild headache and so constipated but tonight i have just been to bathroom and wiped to find brown stained discharge not dark brown but enough to know that af is on her way so thought i would let you know and im now off for a bath and then getting some dinner OH is cooking tonight which is good coz im starving - lol thats new for me i havent felt hungry in a week xx

Ah no im gutted for you. I did think this could have been your month. Hope your feeling a little better now and got something to eat lol. Its good to hear that you were hungry too.hugs.

yeah i was hungry but have felt a bit sicky and definately dizzy again today this will be the 6th day of this and the cm is still very pale brown tinged but i know its af on the way it always is so not holding my breath, was so constipated yesterday and have uncomfortable pain and pressure associated with that, i thought of well ir could be that thats caused the change in discharge colour beign squished and all that lol , i had to laugh the things you think of to blame it on :rofl: but it cheered me up and i eventually got clear from the constipation this morning, but still have mild af cramping sort of there now constatntly so i dont know why it dont just do it and let me get on.
Im cd24 today 13dpo and shouldhave started wither today or on cd27 so i will le tyou know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->