Feel so down

oh cool that sounds like a plan to me good luck with it all hun i'm here if you need me xxx

Thank you hun. You have been great over the last few weeks. Made things alot clearer at times.

you are very welcome thats what i'm here for as a friend :friends: :hugs: xx

Well you have been a really good friend and I cant thank you enough.....xx

you dont need to thank me thats what friends are for just wished i lived closer then i could have seen you and helped you out more :hugs:
I had the night from hell last night, was up all night gagging to the point of almost throwing up luckily i didnt but everytime i moved i reared its head again.
I also had a pressure type tugging sensation near my belly button so im hoping that this is really working for me, but am not getting my hopes up !, but my temps are sort of still up i think, my chart is below if you want to have a peak xx

There is probably 2 or 3 people I have made good friends with from here, it would be fantastic if we lived a closer to each other we could meet up and go for coffe or something, all be a support to each other too lol.....

Oh no thats an awful night to have to go through, all sounding good to me, but I can fully understand you not wanting to get your hopes up though....Ill get them up for you just wont tell you lol.....Hope your feeling better tonight.....

bless your heart, i want to know dont keep it from me :rofl:
Hope you got on ok today hun i really do xx :hugs: xx

lol what you like. I thought if I dont tell you i cant let you know how excited i am for you, then you wont get excited, but i am really crossing my fingers and getting excited lol.

Well they took more than planned as i had a bigger when she got a proper look, i heard her saying they were needing to undercut here and do something else there lol. Im all it took about 15 mins to do, she gave me 2 locals and 1 adrenaline too. That was quite freaky, never had adrenaline, but i can see how people can get addicted to it. I get more results in about 4 to 8 weeks and have a follow up in 6 months. So now im home i have to take it easy for rest of the day. No :sex: for 1 month. Now its done im happy again lol. Had to do a lot of positive thinking this morning which was very hard for me to do, but it got me through it.

I did try to text you hun but my phone said it couldn't send the message, silly phone lol. Speak soon.

aww bless you im so pleased its over for you and you did extremely well you should be very proud of yourself i am of you very proud.
And as for keeping your excitment for me a secret that might be a good idea as i have no idea whats going on im in bed im so tired and will be dropping off soon soon talk to you later and rest !!!! xxx :hugs: :friends: xxx

I am taking it easy lol, as much as i can anyway lol. Just doing the little bits, nothing major today, so no lifting or walking up the school or anything lol.

Hope your feeling ok, yeah i will keep it to myself lol, ill check on you though see how your doing too.

I have now had my dinner and sat watching telly with Corryn and charlotte is sleeping. So its lovely and quiet. Might get john to get take out for tea tonight though as my older 2 are doing after school activites, they are on the climbing wall today, they wont finish till at least 4.15, so i get a bit more resting time before they come home now.

Oh thats good and the two little ones asleep thats so sweet, how i feel i will be sleeping again in about 15 mins my eyes are getting heavier lol and my armpit boobs are killing me today speak to you soon have a great evening hun xxx

It wa slovely while they slept, nice and quiet got a few things done lol.....Was horrible when I got up this morning though, was hurting quite bad, but it passed after some painkillers....

I have done loads round the house today,hoovered upstairs through to down stairs, got a few more loads of washing done and all the washing up and stuff lol.....Although I have been shouted at by a few people for carrying on as normal today, but the dr said I only needed to take it easy for yesterday, so I have got back to normal now lol.....

You are very tired arent you, you havent picked up a bug have you, hope your ok and not so tired tomorrow.....Hope you have had a good evening, speak soon.....HUgs....

So glad you felt better, No i m still very tired and my boobs are like boobs soreness from hell, my temps have dropped a bit again today, i dont know why i started them as they make me worry now that my period will defo show now in a couple of days !, but i jsut want to sleep all the time and wehn OH goes to work at 1.30pm ish i will go back to bed lol xx speak to you soon xx

yeah it was nice to be feeling better. Today im feeling fabby lol.

Oh no, hope they aren't sore too much longer, i had awful sore boobs when i was preg with charlotte, but that was at the end and it was horrible. Oh i dont blame you for going back to bed. I have days where i could go back to bed for an hour, some days i fall asleep on my chair too. Hope your feeling better soon hun.....xx

well am really hoping this is pregnancy and it wont get better for a long time lol xxx

yeah and our first (my fourth) but heres hoping, how have you felt today xx

Oh that would be fab. I have been ok today, feeling fine. Haven't been in any pain since Tuesday, i keep expecting some but nothing lol. Thats gotta be a good thing though. The dr who did the treatment did a good job though i think. Be nice to get my results through now and hopefully it will say they removed it all.

im sure it will and its good to hear that you are now well so relieved to be honest was worried about you xx :hugs:

aww thanks hun. I have been really worried too. Its so scary sometimes. I think everything is now getting easier and looking brighter. I do feel like a dark cloud has been lifted. Sort of lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->