Feel so down

hi hun sorry i havent been on , im trying soy isoflavones this month and its been a painful couple of days OV pain is incredible on them so last night we got busy and i am just hoping that it works for us one way or another. Anyway enough of me how are you hun xx

Oh i really hope they work for you. Really exciting now, wanna know if its working now. Lol. Im ok ish. Had a rough week with my anxiety last week, baby was a little poorly and didnt drink much milk, so that kick started it all up, but have settled back down again now. Oh thought i would also mention, the lady that does our keep fit classes on friday, has asked if im interested in being an instructor, so i might be taking up that course too.

Oh i really hope they work for you. Really exciting now, wanna know if its working now. Lol. Im ok ish. Had a rough week with my anxiety last week, baby was a little poorly and didnt drink much milk, so that kick started it all up, but have settled back down again now. Oh thought i would also mention, the lady that does our keep fit classes on friday, has asked if im interested in being an instructor, so i might be taking up that course too.

Thats absolutely brilliant and will be excellent for you i am so pleased for you xx
I sitting here crying at the moment as i dont feel well at all, i have felt lightheaded and really giddy all day and havent dared going out anywhere and OH is at work and doesnt know yet but i dont know whats doing it, as i ov yesterday and the day before which is weird and i have eaten properly and drunk plenty so it cant be that so the only thing i think that it could be is the soy but i jsut dont know :shrug: :cry:

Oh no, not the right time for you to be feeling ill.....Have you possibly picked up a bug from somewhere, be coming down with something....Hope not....I suppose it could be the soy, this is the first tie your using it, so possible....I hope your feeling better real soon though.....I know there is a bug going around at the mo, my 2 littlest ones have had it, not too bad though luckily......I have been feeling giddy myself too, its strange really, but usually when I get a headache, so I think its down to that......Feel better soon hun....HUgs.....

I also meant to say thank you....I was going to do it 3 years ago, but I fell pregnant with my youngest son Corryn, so couldnt do it, maybe this is a brilliant opportunity for me again, have to jump on it lol.....

yeah defo hun go for it and i feel a bit better today, just feel a bit weird but ok and i still have what feels like a cold that isnt going anywhere, i mean i blow my nose but nothing comes out and i only feel blocked up some of the time and then other times nothing, but am absolutely knackered from getting busy, we have just past ov time so i am 1dpo today, my god this soy certainly lets you know that you have OV'd big time its great for that xxx

Oh my 2 babies are still shaking off the last bit of the cold, its a tough one the shake, so know what mean about it. Thats great about the soy, my fingers are so crossed for you, 2ww now then. Im going to try and remember to ask this week, as i have my treatment a week tomorrow and not sure if i can go that week or not. Hopefully i can. If anything i could go and watch lol.

Lol good for you and i hope that they get better soon give them a kiss and a hug from me aww xxxx.
Sorry its a late reply had a friend round who is a bit down she is having a cancer lump removed from her stomach on thursday this week so she has been round to see me for the last three days bless her but they say that it will all be gone and she wont need chemo so thats a good thing.
Im now in the 2ww but not thinking about it tbh and dont want to just want the time to go and be suprised if its a good result for us.
Good luck xxx

Oh thats good for your friend that they can remove it all without extra treatment. Great news. Know what you mean about trying not to think about it too, nothing worse, i expect time will fly by for you.

Yeah hopefully the last bit of this cold will be gone for them soon, but at least its not affecting their eating anymore. Ill give them both a great big huh and kiss for you too.

aww thank you, i am looking forward to hubby finishing his shifts for this week and then he will be off for three days hopefully this rain will ease up and then we can get out and about as we love going for long walks and i am really looking forward to it.
Will let you know how i get on am a bit excited about this soy stuff tho and really looking forward to seeing what it does xx:friends:

Thats nice, 3 days off. You can enjoy some time together. Its getting exciting now to see what the soy does now. We will have to keep each other busy for the next 2 weeks i think with what we got coming up, keep our minds off it. Lol. I used to do some walking, down the canal is a nice walk here. Although haven't done it for a while. Hope the weather holds back so you can have a nice walk.

aww thank you it will do us both good as he has had a lot of stress and worry this last week about his old divorce still going through in Italy, its been running 10 years this year but he stopped the proceedings so that he could present it to the Vatican to get his marriage annulled and they did it but now it has to go through the court which it is now doing but he wont hear for ages and its costing a lot of money that we just havent got but his parents are really really good and are helping him out so we can only keep our fingers crossed that the court accepts the annulment and then we can hopefully get married next year. I think he was worried that i might leave him coz this still isnt settled but i do love him loads and i try to show it and tell him all the time but when he gets so down well you know what men are like, but he seems better now so hopefully these next three days will hold off from rain and then we can get out and about and get a bit of exercise xx How was your day ? xx

That sounds awful, what a nightmare of a mess that is to sort out. My oh tried to contact his ex wife about their divorce, talk about mess him about with it, was a total nightmare. She refused to tell up the court where it was done, then said she was going to the court to get him a copy of the paper work, said she would send it to us, she never did. Then to top it she wont let him see his girls, they have 3 girls together. Hopefully one day we will sort it out. Your oh will have it all sorted soon. They get really funny about some things dont they, really emotional. They say we are the emotional ones lol. The weather seems to be looking up a bit, so fingers crossed you get 1 dry day at least.

I been ok today, been busy and having a giggle with the babies while the older 2 were in school. Def a less stressful day today. Which was good. Hope you have had a good day.

Quite day really, my god i thought we were going through some shit with divorces but your hubby do know that he can contact the court and have copies sent to him or through his solicitor, they shoudl do that automatically for him on his behalf. As for my other half its the italian courts that hold things up tey are so laid back and close for one whole month a year so that people can take holidays all at the same time which is good but bloody hell it takes them ages to get things going again but you are right its coming to an end now thank god, i feel so sorry for him and yours hun as they dont deserve it half the time but unfortunately thats life and there are some nasty women our there that give us all a bad name.
Yep you are right hopefully one nice that will be good..
Im so pleased that you had a good day sound to me like they are getting more regular now and thats brilliant fantastic xxx

i did reply to this once but my phone went all stupid and decided to crash on me lol.

I cant believe they close for a whole month, it is a fab idea, but when you need things sorting out its a nightmare. Hopefully it wont take too much longer to get it sorted out now though. Yeah we are going to go to the courts and get our own copy sorted out, now she has given which court dealt with it. Its a shame that she wont let us see the girls, they are gorgeous kids and they deserve to see their dad, she stopped contact though cause we refused to send things im the post for them, told her we were going to take them out on their birthdays and christmas and buy them things while we were out, she didnt want that, she wanted the money we sent or stopped them having the present we sent.

I am having more good days than bad now, which is great. I think getting out and going to there fitness classes has helped a bit, also having someone to talk to helps. But i can feel my anxiety creeping in again. But i know why. How are you at the mo, hope your keeping well, did you get your walk after. Weather has been ok here a little rain. Hope this soy is working and doing its job.

well i think the soy is making me feel sick for the last two mornings and this morning its taking longer to go away !, but as for the rest i dont know if thats related to the soy or not cnat find anything about it anywhere so i will just have to wait and see i think im 5 or 6dpo now so got a long wait. But apart from very tired im ok.
Well i hope all goes well for your OH and he does get to see his daughters, he should stipulate on his court papers that he wants visiting rights to see them as he is entitled as his name is on their birth certificates they cant stop him and neither can his ex !.
Good Luck on that and i will be thinking of you on Monday :friends: xx

Oh no. Hope your not feeling too sick. I hate feeling sick, its awful. Oh not long to go now then just another week ish lol. Fingers crossed for you.

Thank you, im so nervous for monday, but i still cant wait to have it over with to get rid of these cells.

i know hun but once they are gone you will be ok i know you will xx :hugs: :friends: xxx

Thats whats keeping me from going crazy at the mo i think, knowing that this should pretty much get rid of them and that should be the end me it. Im feeling a bit crappy now though had been getting pains last night, didnt think anything of it as im only on cd 13 today, but it was def ov pains and i have ewcm today too, i know i that i shouldn't do anything to get pregnant too. Im ok about it, you know how you just get that knot in your stomach though lol. Roll on next month i think although i will have to get the all clear off the dr to go ahead first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->