• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feel so down

thats brilliant keep it coming hun its all going the right way fantastic news im proud of you xx

thank you. Yes things are looking good and on the up. Well till i had a wobbler today, but wasnt a biggy lol. Yep the fitness and creche is really good. 2 hours of laughs and keep fit lol. Was good last week, hope this week is just as good if not better.

Im sure it will be. Im kinda looking forward to it and kinda not lol, im thinking ouch more exercise, but then im thinking yay more lol. Last night had a bad might, my eyes were itching and watering and stinging all might, my nose was running all night and i was really emotional. I got so wound up with my ear phones, they dont fit in my ears properly, i got that bad last night, i threw them across the living and was nearly crying, over a pair of ear phones, wish i knew why i was so emotional last night. I even went to bed early, thinking i could have some time to myself, but no the oh had to come to bed too, im not allowed to go on my own i dont think, cause every time i say im going to bed, hes up like a shot and coming to bed too. Argh men. Im feeling better this morning though, so hopefully its a good day today.

aww he just want to be with you hun thats nice, as my ex husband couldnt have cared less if i was home or not let alone in bed or not. But my new hubby is lovely like that too. how far into your cycle are you coz its sounds to me like you are having some good symtoms hun aww :hugs: :hugs: :friends:

Yeah it is nice I guess lol, Im not always in a cuddly mood at bedtime, sometimes I jut want to be by myself lol, but he just likes to have lots of cuddles......

I am on cd21 today, I would say Im due in 7 days, but my periods are still settling down, last cycle was 32 days, that had come down loads too, the cycle before that was just over 6 weeks.....

I still cant believe I got so emotional lol......

im cd21 today ! you are a day ahead of me lol, but my period is due on either cd25 or 26 so i am not thinking that we have done it this month but i have got really greasy hair int he evening after washing it in the morning, and i had last night a really bruised patch right next to my belly button and a slight tugging druing the day which i didnt pay much attention to but this sore patch i did coz it was so uncomfortable i was sitting watching tv last night and when i went to bed but theres probably nothing in it and looking forward to my period showing now so that i can start on the soy isolfavones on cd3 - 7 next cycle and see if they work for us xx
i get emotion too at the moment but i think it just the homones checking out and going round to get ready for the next cycle with me xx

yeah i get emotional when af is due sometimes too, im wondering if it was that. Hmmm thats odd getting a sore belly like that, wonder what thats all about. Oh 1 day ahead, you will be ahead of me when af start then, im expecting mine cd 28 or up to 32 i think lol. Although i haven't had any pains yet, i was getting them a week before af was due since having lo. I bet i get them all day now i have said that lmao.

well apart from a funny belly its uncomfortably swollen, i have lost count at how many times i have had to pee today and i had a funny turn this morning and started to shake so had to get something to eat :shock: but hey its all a pain in the arse tbh

hmmm wonder whats up with your belly then. Sounds strange. Dont you just hate it when you need to pee a lot, i been like that today.

Had my work out which was good, dont think i worked as hard as i did last week, but hey thats ok i can make it up, im thinking about taking up jogging around a local ish park, they have a lake, could jog around that.

Hope your belly is better soon hun...xx

yes well i think it could just be the normal thing of getting ready for period so not really hoping on much this month but the greasy hair apparantly is a good sign so maybe who knows xx and go girl the park with lake sounds fantastic xx

i haven't heard about the greasy hair one lol, but yeah i can see that being a good sign......

Yeah the park is nice, especially where the lake is, looks lovely with the run on it, i have thought about doing it a few times, so well see if i manage to do it. I have the right trainers now if i get round to it lol.

Hope your feeling ok at the mo.

yeah im not too bad had a funny turn in the hairdressers and saw stars, and now have what feels like a pooping sensation on the right hand side of my tummy. I did a test today but it came back negative as i thought it would but so many said do it today on here but i didnt think it would be positive im not that lucky ! apart from feeling so bloody tired all the time and having a really tight swollen belly im ok :rofl: but not holding my breath as they say and i would really like my period to start before tues as i have to try and get something to fit me from my wardrobe for my brothers wedding on sat next week , hoping my belly would go down before then xx

Oh no, hope you dont have any more funny turns like that, could it be cause you hadn't eaten in a while, fingers crossed it is cause you goingto get a bfp. I know what you mean about not holding your breath though, im not going to be holding my breath for this month either, have to wait and see if af decides to show her face lol. Ah hopefully your tummy will go down in time for you, its a nightmare when things go wrong. Hope you have a good time at your brothers wedding too.

thanks hun, my tummy went down in the night coz its not as big but still big for me, no cramping but an odd cramping in my left hip and lower back, crazy and thank you i will try just want either or before friday as im at ascot for a beer festival on friday and would like my period to show so i could drink or a positive hpt so that i know i cant drink if that makes sense lol anyway we will see period due tomorrow or tues so i will know soon enough xxx

im sure you will know one way or the other soon. Fab ascot sounds good, that should be fun, hopefully you will know by then if you can have a drink or not.

I gotta wait till at least friday before i will know anything, if im back to my 28 day cycles im due fri, if not anything up cd 32 i think. Hate waiting.

well i tested this morning and when you look at the bottom of the window of where the 2nd line would come up from there is a darker dot if you like but the main bit is very very very faint so i dont know if its a what they call a faint + or not so will test in three days as i can be anywhere between cd24 which is today and cd26 maybe it was just too early but only did it coz my boobs got sore last night and felt like footballs and still do, which is really late i normally get it straight after OV so i was really hopeful .
But dont know now :shrug:

Oh how exciting is this. I hope that you are about to get your :bfp: i think im due Thursday, i have felt a little sick but not so much today, have had the odd twinge in my boobs, although im having af type pains today and spots are coming out too lol. So looks like af might be on her way.

well i think your great hun! you know im always here for u! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->