Feeling huge

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
I feel like baby boy is going to be huge. I feel like i have ate a huge meal and have become bloated! My ribs hurt and i can't even sit straight. Maybe he is just high up at times? Anyone else?

My little guy shoves his butt up under my ribs. I know what you mean by not being able to sit though actually it helps me to be straight up rather than slouch. He moves from the right to left side but its usually the right side. I've got 6 weeks left and I hope they go by quickly!

Based on my last ultrasound, hes measuring about 2 weeks ahead and already 5 lbs! But, I expect at least an 8 lb baby based on genetics.

Mine is breech as of now, so I've got a head under my ribs and I keep getting elbowed...it hurts! He's measuring three weeks ahead on ultrasound and though I'm quite tall, my bump is gigantic. I feel like a whale. I keep bumping things with my belly lmao.

You ladies have a few weeks on me and I'm dreading getting bigger! Ugh, the warm weather isn't helping either!

33 weeks, bump is on the smaller side and not having issues getting up/rolling over. BUT he's lately been pushing his little toes OVER my ribs, it's the most bizarre feeling.

Yep. Me too! My baby keeps flipping from breech to transverse :( is super painful!

Yes baby boys butt is right in my ribs. I can’t wait until he drops maybe I’ll have more room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->