Feeling my baby ;)

cooky_luvs

Reaction score
Ok so I thought I've been feeling my baby for about 3 weeks now but the movements are so slight and tiny I couldn't tell. So the other day when I was feeling things I slightly depressed on my stomach and then I could really feel it move. It actually made me jump at first! lol So now I'll press lightly on my stomach and can almost always feel my lil one kicking and turning. It's so cool, love that I can finally tell my little one is really there. So Tuesday I'll find out if my lil one is a boy or girl, so can't wait! ^_^ Just wanted to share ;)

I was the exact same mine kicked me PROPERLY for the first time the other night - i nearly cried :') HAHAA...
ohhh im going to go on tuesday for a extra scan cos i cant wait untill the 9th LOL <3
Good luck with you're scann <3

It's so sweet when you feel that first kick ain't it? :) Good luck at your scan too! ^_* I'm praying my baby cooperates and leaves those legs wide open.

haaahaaa hopefully they wont be shy and will show us!!! im really hoping for a boy for my first but have a feeling its going to be a girl <3 xxx

Soo cute :) feeling babys movements for the first time is an awesome feeling. Good luck with your scan !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->