Feeling sick and back ache - does that mean anything?

_Vicky_

Mum to twins
Reaction score
As above really - I feel fabulous and even walked the dogs on my own yesterday - went into town and everything hunky dory.

Am feeling sick and back achy for about 30 mins now - that isnt a sign of anything is it? Early Labour or PE are my main concerns lol (like everyone else I know) I have no headache or vision distorsion or light headedness so is it just the chocolate christmas tee decs making me feel sick and all the walking yesterday giving me back ache do you think?

I've had a constant back ache since yesterday with the odd period pain type cramp. Also for the first time yesterday I was sick a couple of times. I called up the labour ward as I was scared it might be a sign of pre-eclampsia. I was told it sounds like a tummy bug and just to drink as much fluids as possible, especially isotonic sports drinks. If you are worried I'd call your midwife or speak to your labour ward.

thanks - no cramps at all and just ate some toast and dont feel sick anymore lol. Will call later if I stil feel back ache though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->