Feeling So Low

mummy_of_two

Reaction score
Guys what am i going to do this time im serious last night i took a whole packet of really strong paracetmaol with the hopes that it might do something for me as the way im feeling right now id rather not be here. I shant go into detail as id be here ages but my mum contacted the doctor on who's advice i should be taken the the hospital to see the phsychiactric (sp) doctor and they would see me there etc and then i was to come back home and then they would have me admitted the next day. Its got this bad i cant eat right i dont sleep anymore not even after getting so drunk im wide awak and ive had enough of feeling this way i cant cope with it all. I wasnt even alloewed into work incase i do something silly and even spent the whole night at my mums bieing watched inacse of......... This afternoon i have an app with the local doctor to see him and tbh im not even sure in myself what im going to tell him im so frightened i really am i hope someone can help me i really feel at such a low point and it seems like im not sure of what or which way to go now. :cry:

Blimey hun :hugs:

Where were your kiddies? They need their Mummy!!

Is anyone going to the doctors with you? Sometimes it helps that your not there alone they can even help you tell the doctor how your feeling. No-matter what it is don't be scared or feel embarrassed about what you say or if its sounds right it will be right because its what your feeling.

Is this to do with yoru split hun? Has he left the house? Ya know what hun you & your kiddies come first they need you sod him if he doesn't want to be apart of it (FT) it is heart breaking I know (without kids) but what if you swollow those tablets & succeed? Dads already left don't allow Mum to leave them to!

You can pull through this - depression is awful :hugs: but you will hun with some help and people who love you, you will come out a stronger person.

hey wobbs the kiddies were in the house but asleep i know its ab bad thing to to do but im at my end and wanted a quick way out i know its the cowards way to do it but ive had enough im trying to be strong but not getting anywhere fast. It to do with the split and other things to im drinking more than i have done as i say i cant sleep, eat or do anything that to me resembles me being normal. I just didnt see the point in even trying anymore i feel that bad of myself. And to me the option of seein the physiciatrist last night was good but then on the other hand it didnt as i know the end result my minds so messed up and i feel so low i just honestly dont have the willpower right now to even try and please dont think bad of me but im not the type of person who is strong enough alone to do this :cry:

You can't turn back the clock but to be harsh without meaning to be take one step back now on your actions & think of what the next day would have been like for you kids if they found you dead! That I hope will be enough to stop you doing this again :(

When you feel like this sweetie you won't get anywhere fast sometimes theres no miracle out there but YOU CAN you just have to know you can & thats the first step.

You only think your not strong enough ... I was like that depression & sleeping pills at a really young age its a toughy to get out of if you are in deep I won't lie but again YOU CAN.

Are you going to get help? TAKE IT

No man is worth all this S**T!!

https://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/assaultrifleshoot.gif

I hope he knows what he has done to you, B*****D!!!:gun:

Aww hun .. didnt want to read and run .. wanted to give you :hugs::hugs:

Flossie

I have PM'd you my number,ring me!

I wont go into further detail but would like to talk to you and see if I can help.

Hugs

Bex

Flossy hun, I hope ur ok. You have 2 beautiful children who love u dearly, and need u.

U r in my thoughts, things will pick up hun :hugs:

aaawww hun we are all here to help u ur not alone all the best ihope u feel better soon

hey all thanks for your kind words i just feel very very ill indeed i know this isnt the way but i feel so low and bad i couldnt think of no other way. :( i have an app with the pyschiactric (SP) nurse tommorrow so we will see what happens there but im terrified i really am i dont really now know of a way out of my hell i cant keep putting up with all whats happening :cry:

I hope you do feel better soon. Good to hear your are surrounded by support. Is it possible for you to try doing something you enjoy, some kind of hobby or even perhaps find a new one?

When my first husband and I split, I thought I'd never get over it. I know what you're going through sweetie...hang in there. There were days when my kids were the ONLY reason I got out of bed and kept trying. My mom talked to me until she was blue in the face. Finally, she gave me a little tough love. She said, "Yes, he's gone, but the world hasn't stopped turning and the sky hasn't fallen and you can't let any of this affect the kid's happiness and sense of a safe, balanced home." Of course I had to continue grieving, but I knew she was right. I'm so sorry you're going through this, but it gets better and you are strong, you just haven't found it yet.

Im sorry that you are feeling so low, but Please Please Please try to remember your Babies. They will always need you.:hugs:

Aww Flossie, I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling so low. I have no advise, but didn't want to read and run, just sending you hugs.:hugs:

So sorry your feelin so low!
I have no advice to give sorry hun, but just wanted to give u a hug :hugs:

Well today was eventful i feel worse now than before :( I had my app with the physciactric nurse who' was great ok to talk to but there's nothing they can do to help only suggest talking relate or someone like that he didnt think tablets would help or anything like that. H e spoke with my mum after and the ex's with me there and made me look a fool by bringing up the past which id forgotten and anyway to cut it short its not a diagnosis but he thinks it could be something like a personality disorder? His main fea now is for my safety but he also did stress that he would in no mind think that if there was harm to the kids to call the child protection team. :( Anyway after coming home its evedant (sp) that my family now think that im not safe to look after my own kids let alone go back to where i live on my own without others being there etc or to live elsewhere with them and now really i dont feel any better for them telling me what they have done there's more besides but i wont go into that. For me its only made me feel worse than before now :cry:

Your ex was there??

Its not a cure over night hun but I am surprised to what sounds like depression to me some further help was not offered.

I hope I don't upset you here and I know as you say theres more beside what you feel comfortable talking about but after trying to top yourself with tablets with only you & the kids in the house I am not surprised people are taking control over that and believe me your lucky its your family doing it hun!!!

No he wasnt there only his mum. And i take no offence in what you say i just find it hard thats all.

Oh jeez hun I have no idea what to say
Your family are there for you and want to help, maybe it is for the best that they take over for a bit, as you really don't want to do anything you will later regret

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->