Feeling So Low

Do you have a couple of girlfriends you could just hang out with? We have a girls night out a couple of times a year...movie, dinner, drinks, etc. It gives us a break from our hectic lives and we're able to just talk about everything and relax. You know there's one thing I'd like to add and I hope this doesn't upset you further. When I was seven or eight, my mom took 28 sleeping pills. I was the one who found her in the bathroom floor nearly dead. She spent several days in ICU and it was touch and go. I'm 32 years old and that day has never left me. Don't let yourself go there or think like that..your babies need you. I'm not judging you, my mom was/is a wonderful mother.and I'm sure you are too .she just let my dad push her and push her until she felt hopeless.

Hey sweetie, how are you getting on?

Hey there yeah im not to bad thanks. Have managed to sort things out with the o/h and we are giving it another shot and see how things go from there. But the only thing that plays on my mind is what i had asked him when we werent together and i really wished i hadnt of done.

Well it's a good start hun, hope you can get your head sorted with whatever it was you said:hugs:

Good to hear things are doing better for you. At the same time though try become a bit stronger because you never know what life will bring you. You don't want to have your very being all depend upon someone else, know what I mean? But so glad to hear you're doing well hun!

Aww sorry to hear about you feeling this bad. Hope things are ok now and if you ever need to speak we are all here. :)

Ah hun I'm pleased for you & good luck to you both

x

Pleased to hear that things are being sorted .. good luck hun. :hugs:

What would you feel though if you were told somthething you didnt want to here? Forget and jusy look forwards to a new begining etc.

when we were apart there was this person who he'd been texting, but i went on to learn whilst we were apart he done the deed etc with
this other person.

Well i certainly wouldnt forgive him just yet, you werent exactly apart for long were you?
So he finished it with you, slept with someone else then wants you back again? (just trying to get a clear picture!)

Ive always learned to never ask the question if you dont want to hear the answer. But remember, you were not together then. Sorry to hear that, but Glad you are trying to work things out.

I know but im trying to forget the fact as i now see it in the past and we're starting over so im hoping it all going to be ok from now on.......

:hugs:Wish you all the best for a new start hun:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->