Feels like I'll be in false/prelabour forever!

apple84

Reaction score
It all started last Friday night (so over a week now)

- 2-3 hour periods of frequent (5-10 min apart) BH and menstrual-like cramps (often keeping me up in the middle of the night)
- frequent bowel movements especially in the very early morning (4am-7am)
- sharp pains in nether regions
- I pee, stand up, have to pee again, but can't (so bad I had myself checked for a UTI, but nope doc says just baby's head)
- occasional rectal pressure
- no obvious plug, but a bit of stretchy yellow mucous every couple days since last Friday

My doctor says I'll likely go overdue, so am I stuck like this for the next 25-35 days?

My mom said she went 23 days like this with 1 out of 4 of 4 of her pregnancies - yuck!

Oh and as of 35 weeks I was 1.5cm dilated and I believe the head was engaged (doc didn't offer anymore info and I haven't had another internal since then)

I'm in the same boat as you hon, so sending lots of sympathy!!! xxx

:hugs: Don't stress, I told you I had a talk with him and he's going to come early!

Haha - apparently tryrocking has it all under control!!!
Sending :hugs:
xx

The things youve said is exactly the same as what iv been feeling .. i know LO is engaged but i found that out wednesday at my midwife appointment but he could of been that for awhile cause iv been feeling him pushing down alot on me.. but aswell my midwife and last time i got scanned they said im a week ahead so im 36weeks and 1day :wacko: but they seem to say there not changing my due date because its only a week.. :shrug: I hope im not overdue i dont think i can take this over a month! lol x

oh hun :hugs: its horrible, i've just started to get all these pains and have started to loose bits of my plug, so i can only imagine how you must be feeling after having it going on for so long! :( :hugs: really hope bub comes early for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->