Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Yay xan! That's so amazing! Congrats! Now you need to take it easy! How are you feeling? Are the docs going to do anything special this time around? I know this will be your rainbow baby!

Ttc - gas is a good sign! I had it during pregnancy and sadly it never really went away, lol... I can't wait to see your bfp!

Leetie - are you still trying this cycle despite being off fermara? I know quite a few people who got pregnant on off cycles, I hope that's the case for you!

Little man had a routine doc appointment yesterday, he's 11 months. One year in January, I can't believe it. He's in the 99th percentile for height and head circumference, so they said he's going to be a basketball playing neurosurgeon ;-). He runs around like crazy, now and is quite the talker! I'm sorry I haven't been on much, life is just so crazy lately.

Ttc - Fx the gas is a good sign!

Afm - things are good. I'm still taking the metformin but that's it. I had some CM yesterday so maybe I will still O. I haven't done any opks. I wanted to a couple days ago but then I forgot.

Is everyone ready for Christmas? We still have a few more things to get. We are always last minute with everything lol

Lab wow I can't beleive he will be 1 soon. That's cute a basketball playing neurosurgeon lol. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Thanks, Lab- I can't believe boy-o is almost a year, glad he's measuring so well! Funny story- I had to go to a children's hospital for some genetic tests and per protocol they had to take my height, weight, and head circumference. I was in the 99th percentile for height and head circumference and the 90th percentile for weight for ages 13+.

Leetie, I hope you show those meds that you don't need them! I'm stalking your chart every morning :)

TTC- I hope the gas is a good sign. I've been constipated and gassy since about 5dpo.

AFM- I'm hoping that this is it, my forever baby. I don't know if I could continue trying if there was another problem.

As for the docs, I have an appointment on the 4th, so we'll see what they say. I'm taking baby aspirin. There's a question of whether I should take stronger meds, but there is a small possibility of birth defects. If they are like the docs back in DC, they'll probably take a wait and see approach. If there's no bleeding, then the aspirin should be fine. I'll do the materniti21 as soon as possible (like 10 weeks, 1 day) to check for genetic problems.

I am going to take it easy. I'm barring myself from air travel, at least for the first little while, and stress/stressful people. I don't know how much it matters, but it will give me peace of mind. And I'm going to sign up for yoga and/or water aerobics. I want this to be a healthy pregnancy, and since I haven't really lost weight from the last pregnancy, I should be careful.

Hiiiiiii Lab!!
Leetie - thats good. Hopefully u will still O. Fx for you!!
Xan - yes take it easy!!! Cant wait to see what happens at the 1st dr appt!
I really am hoping the gas is a good thing because its horrible. Im thinking of testing tomorrow. And im definitely ready for Christmas but Im not looking forward to no more Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies. :( ������

Xan - I can only imagine how scared and nervous you are but I love that you're being positive and thinking about yourself.

I got a negative test today :( I thought I was 11 dpo but I might only be 10dpo. Hopefully it's just too early. If my lp stays the same I'm still 5 or 6 days from normal AF. I dont think I will test again tomorrow, maybe make myself wait till Sunday or Monday. I'm really praying for a Christmas miracle!!

Merry Christmas eve ladies!! I hope each of you have an amazing Christmas. I'm about to start cooking.

Thanks ladies! We are hoping its just early too. I refuse to be disappointed until 16dpo or af comes.
I hope you all enjoyed Christmas. We had a nice day. So many baby announcements on social media so it was trying but Im having some promising signs at least lets hope so. My face is so oily, my boobs only stopped hurting for 1 day are the 2 i notice the most. Im 12-13dpo today.

Merry Christmas, ladies! Hoping the oily skin is a good sign, TTC!

Yayyyyyy leetie! I know that's a great feeling, fx for you!!
AFM - no news :( I'm on 14/15dpo. I am so sick. I don't even know how I got this sick. I left home Saturday to get my nails done and came back home. I was gone less than 2 hours, came in and went to bed. I've been so tired so it was no big deal but I woke up congested. And it's getting worse. My nose, throat, ears, head it's all congested and I'm miserable!

Ugh, feel better TTC. DH also got sick with what's going around, and I'm trying by best to not catch what he has.

Xan - I hope DH feels better soon and doesn't share with u. I've been taking vitamin c, chugging orange juice and sipping hot tea. Hopefully it improves some. Poor DF is having to cater to me and he's working a lot. He doesn't have to but he thinks he does. He's the best. My whole body just aches aches and getting up out of bed is a chore. I don't want to take anything because I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or if my visitor will be here tomorrow. Fx crossed I get my bfp!!

Fx'ed for you, TTC.

Leetie, I'm really glad you O'ed on your own this cycle. Going to keep everything crossed for you :hugs:

Ttc - I hope you feel better soon. When will you be testing again?

Xan - hopefully you don't get what's going around. How are you feeling otherwise?

Leetie- I'm feeling pretty good. I have the worst bloating though, I look like I'm 3 months pregnant! It's a good thing I don't have to go into work until next week :) It would be hard to keep this under wraps.

Symptom wise, constipation is still an issue (probably part of the bloat) and if I don't eat when I'm hungry I start getting mild cramps. No morning sickness yet, but that didn't come until 8 weeks both of the other times. Tomorrow I'll be 5 weeks pregnant.

Ugh, ttc - I have the sickness, too. And almost everyone in my area does, too. I can barely move - so awful. Hoping for your bfp!

Leetie - yay for early o on your own!

Xan - when is your appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back