Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Leetie - if the visitor doesn't show up I will test tomorrow. Fx for you too!
Lab - sorry to hear that, it's the worst. And I'm so whiny lol. I hope you feel better soon!!

Lab- it's Monday the 4th with the midwife, the 20th with the OBGYN. I doubt they'll do an ultrasound Monday

Well I was almost home free lol. I had a lot of stringy brown cm then the witch showed up for a half of a day and seems to be leaving now. I was so hoping for a bfp before the new year but that's life. At least now I can take cold meds and not be reluctant because of not knowing. I hope all of u stay safe tonight if u are going out. I will be going to DF at his work to watch the clock hit midnight but that's all. After I will be in the bed trying to get over this horrible cold

Hi ladies, happy new year!

TTC, sorry AF showed up. I was hoping. But at least you know that the fertilitaid helps you O. I hope 2016 is going to be all of our year!

AFM- started freaking out because my pregnancy symptoms seem to have eased up a bit. When else do you want to go back to being constipated and tired with achy boobs? But I took an HPT with weeks estimator and it is now saying 3+ weeks since O while last Saturday it said 2-3 weeks. Today I'm officially 5 weeks, so exactly 3 weeks since O.

Congrats!! I get excited when I get a positive too, and so does my hunny. lol
I hope you get you bfp soon!! Good luck to you.

Thanks, Bug.

Leetie, your temps look promising. Maybe an implantation dip?

Ttc - I will probably test if I make it to 14 dpo.

Xan- so glad to hear your test was good. Can't wait for your appointment.

I'm not getting my hopes up about my temps lol but they do look nice.

Yeah, temps have led me astray before, but here's to hoping. Do you plan to test or just ride it out?

Happy new year ladies!!
Xan - thats true. It was a relief when I O'd on the fertilaid because I was so worried I wouldn't. I'm glad that the test gave u some relief. I'm sure u will being much better after the dr appointment.
Leetie - fx for u. I see the dip but I don't blame u for not getting your hopes up.
AFM - the witch is gone completely so here's to a new round. So a new year. I'm hopeful for the future. I still have a terrible cold but I'm taking robitussin around the clock trying to kick it. Do you ladies eat certain things today? Some do, some don't. We ate cabbage, black eye peas and cornbread. The cabbage is for dollars in the new year, black eye peas for coins in the new year and cornbread for gold in the new year.

Ttc - We always have sauerkraut with pork and mashed potatoes on new years. Not sure why, just always have lol.

I probably won't be testing tomorrow. My temps have dropped and I'm crampy and PMSy so AF will probably be here soon.

Leetie, I'm sorry it wasn't your month.

Just had my 1st appointment and I love my new doctor. She did an ultrasound to reassure me/check for bleeding. No evidence of a blood clot as of yet, and they actually saw a heartbeat, which reduces the chance of miscarriage dramatically.

And I asked her about vitamin D and she said definitely it matters- even if you are in the normal range, having low-normal can hurt fertility. Thought I would pass that nugget along.

Leetie - I'm sorry it wasn't your month. I hope this is your cycle!!
Xan - thats such great news. Maybe I should get some vitamin D.

AFM - I'm on cd 13 so hopefully O will happen soon. The opks are changing. I'm still terribly sick so BD hasn't happened in almost 2 weeks. :( but I'm just so sick. I'm barely eating or sleeping because I'm congested. My throat hurts so bad to eat so last night for dinner I had a frosty from Wendy's lol. But it felt so good on my throat. I'm taking robitussin so hopefully it leaves me soon. I've only left home twice since Christmas. And if u know me then that is unheard of. I go crazy staying in the house but I don't even want to get out of the bed. DF bought me Burger King because I loveeeeeeee whoppers so he thought that would make me eat but I couldn't. It was too painful. I'm gonna try the robitussin a few more days and go to the dr if I'm not better. I hate taking prescription meds so I'm hoping the robitussin and vitamin c kicks it soon.

Ttc - Fx you O early again! I hope you start feeling better. A sore throat sucks.

I just need to rant for a minute. My ovulation tests are all over the place, from light to way dark (but not positive) to light again and then darker. Im on cd18 and im so frustrated.

Ugh, that's the worst TTC. I hope you get your positive soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->