Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Hey ladies. I didn't test today but I will test tomorrow. I have been trying to keep my mind off of it. Still no AF though. I had a .15 drop in temps but still well above coverline so we will see what tomorrow brings. Hope everyone else is doing good.

Oh my goodness I just checked my mail to see if my bbt thermometer was here and it wasnt so i checked my email to see if i could track it. Well it turns out i cant track it and the estimated delivery date ist until Novemeber 23-December 5. I wouldnt have ordered it if i knew i had to wait that long. Its my fault I should have paid better attention before i ordered it. Oh well i will just be doing opks this cycle. Maybe I wont need it next cycle :winkwink:

I'm not sure what you ordered but I got my BBT thermometer at walmart. Maybe you could get one and use that until the other one comes.

TTC - Fingers are super crossed for you! Looking forward to hearing how testing tomorrow goes

Leetie - That's so strange that your basal therm. wont show until the end of the month, was there an error in shipping? I hope that opk's will do it for you and you wont need it anyways! :)

Labgal - It's frustrating how many positives I got, I'm not sure how to feel about it since I don't know if I actually O'd or not. DH says he's feeling very positive this is our cycle, and he's never that positive so I'm hoping he has crazy intuition going on:haha: Keeping my fingers crossed you have double the chances this cycle!!

Newlywed - How are you doing? Thinking lots of happy thoughts for you:happydance:

Do you ladies think I'm at a dpo yet? DH asked how my opk's were so I pulled out all the ones I took this cycle and he thinks that CD14 was the darkest of all of them but I'm not too sure.:shrug:

TTC - Fingers are super crossed for you! Looking forward to hearing how testing tomorrow goes

Leetie - That's so strange that your basal therm. wont show until the end of the month, was there an error in shipping? I hope that opk's will do it for you and you wont need it anyways! :)

Labgal - It's frustrating how many positives I got, I'm not sure how to feel about it since I don't know if I actually O'd or not. DH says he's feeling very positive this is our cycle, and he's never that positive so I'm hoping he has crazy intuition going on:haha: Keeping my fingers crossed you have double the chances this cycle!!

Newlywed - How are you doing? Thinking lots of happy thoughts for you:happydance:

Do you ladies think I'm at a dpo yet? DH asked how my opk's were so I pulled out all the ones I took this cycle and he thinks that CD14 was the darkest of all of them but I'm not too sure.:shrug:[/QUOTE

I think cd14 and cd16 are both dark. I would probably go with cd16 since cd15 got lighter but 16 got darker again. GL hun!! FX!!

Thank you TTC, that makes me feel better about it :) I've never had them stay dark so long, they stayed dark up until the last one I took CD18

Thank you TTC, that makes me feel better about it :) I've never had them stay dark so long, they stayed dark up until the last one I took CD18

That's probably why they tell you to stop testing after your first positive opk, because you'll drive yourself crazy! I know, I test after too...I just can't stop myself :lol:

Ttc i thought about getting one at walmart until mine arrives but i hate to waste the money. How are you today anything new?

Dragonfly i hope your DH intuition is right and you get your bfp this month

Labgal my af/cycles are all over the place. I started taking vitex this cycle to help regulate it. Hopefully its working.

Ttc i thought about getting one at walmart until mine arrives but i hate to waste the money. How are you today anything new?

Labgal my af/cycles are all over the place. I started taking vitex this cycle to help regulate it. Hopefully its working.

Ah blah that's frustrating :( I'm sorry they are unpredictable... I hope the vitex helps! My cycles are on the long side - looks like 34 days this month like last month. I was hoping since I stopped taking the prenats they would go back to 32 days. Pre bcp I had 29 day cycles. I'm beginning to think I'm longer now than pre bcp because I go all day at work without eating and then eat my days worth of food when I get home... Could be affecting my hormones. I'm going to try to get better with that.

Hey ladies just wanted to stop by and say that I will be testing on saturday. So super duper nervous.

ttc and hopeful- really hope you get to see a positive :)

Liz_N- good luck hun! Fingers crossed for you!

Dragonfly, waiting for some symptom spotting.

TTC- temps still up is a good sign. I think they say 16 days of high temps it is a pretty good predictor... This is the most suspenseful tww ever!

Went in today for the IUI and feeling ovulation pains. Hopefully this is it :) Tonight I'm going to sit back, crack open a can of non-alcoholic beer and watch the world series!

Well another day and still bfn. I'm 4 days late. I've read all the stuff about some women having to be a week late and blah blah but it still doesn't make me feel better lol. It's getting irritating, the only month I have O confirmed with temps and have a small shot because of lack of bd'ing often and this is the month my body wants to play games :( I played with the chart and changed my O day to 8dpo when I got the other smiley and my temps didn't confirm O so there's really no doubt when I O'd so this is all just craziness. I'm tempted to take my vitex and see if AF comes but it can be harmful if I am pregnant. We even bd'd in hopes of making her show her ugly face and still nothing.

TTC- temps still up is a good sign. I think they say 16 days of high temps it is a pretty good predictor... This is the most suspenseful tww ever!

Went in today for the IUI and feeling ovulation pains. Hopefully this is it :) Tonight I'm going to sit back, crack open a can of non-alcoholic beer and watch the world series!

I have FX for you hun!!! It's been a heck of a cycle, limbo sucks. My temp went back up today. It's going up and down the last couple of days but well above the coverline. Today makes 17 days, just wish I could have some answers already ugh.

Hey ladies just wanted to stop by and say that I will be testing on saturday. So super duper nervous.

Fx for you Liz! I really hope you get your bfp!

Wth TTC ! Maybe schedule a Dr appointment for a blood draw? It sooo sounds like this is your month!

TTC, sorry for the BFN. I agree with labgal- a blood test is probably a good idea. Temps don't go up if you didn't O. And the CM is a good indication too.

Some women get false negatives for a bunch of reasons, and once you know they can check out your hormone levels etc.

That's probably why they tell you to stop testing after your first positive opk, because you'll drive yourself crazy! I know, I test after too...I just can't stop myself :lol:

Oh I know, I can't help it - I'm a POAS addict!

Could you buy one at Walmart and just return the other when it arrives? Or would that be even more costly? Thank you, I'm hoping his good feeling it correct! Fingers crossed that the vitex helps you out with your cycle, I hope that your cycle starts getting more regular quick.

Lots of luck and dust to you Liz!

My face seems to have broken out with acne today so I must have ovulated (if that's a sign). I'm having weird low back cramps that aren't normal for me. This morning I woke up to a sharp twinging pain in my low pelvis area, like right about my pubic bone. I'm having wetness down there but it's hard to tell if it's cm or left over swimmers *ahem*:blush:

Xan I'm so excited for your IUI and that you're feeling ovulation pains!! Fingers and toes are beyond crossed on my side for you and I'm praying this is it:dust:

Well another day and still bfn. I'm 4 days late. I've read all the stuff about some women having to be a week late and blah blah but it still doesn't make me feel better lol. It's getting irritating, the only month I have O confirmed with temps and have a small shot because of lack of bd'ing often and this is the month my body wants to play games :( I played with the chart and changed my O day to 8dpo when I got the other smiley and my temps didn't confirm O so there's really no doubt when I O'd so this is all just craziness. I'm tempted to take my vitex and see if AF comes but it can be harmful if I am pregnant. We even bd'd in hopes of making her show her ugly face and still nothing.

Argh, I wish I had something better to say about what's going on with your body. What are you temps doing now? I would be cautious with vitex if it's harmful in pregnancy, since you're still in and it's possible. Maybe go out for a massage to get your body to relax?

just posted this in another thread so apologies if ppl have seen this I just need clarification:

hey girls having a stress don't know what to make of this, right here goes, im 7dpo my cm is wet and clear to lotion not sticky. ive never felt for my cervix before but found it quite easy so im assuming its low, its wet and soft I don't know if its open or closed, what do we think of this? I thought u dried up after Ov but ive been this same amount since Ov (confirmed with +opk) do we thnk this is good or bad arghhh still no symptoms, feeling full though if u get me, no quite bloated but full???

Dittos on dragonfly's suggestion to get a massage TTC ! Or perhaps read a good book! That's what I'm doing presently to keep myself off of googling "2dpo" :rofl: still doing it though :sigh:

Flo - so hard to say. Could be a symptom could be progesterone. It would still be somewhat early for symptoms as you'd be implanting about now or even a few days from now. Are you temping?

My cm does not dry up at all, if anything I'm getting more every cycle during the 2ww. the only time its dry is 1-3 days after AF ends. I'd wait a bit and see what happens. I know that sucks though.

Thanks ladies. If I don't get AF by next week I'm going to schedule a blood test. After seeing all the late pos hpt test charts on FF I think maybe I should just give it a few more days and see what happens. I'm 9dpo from when I got my second smiley so I don't know if I should just give it a little longer instead of spending the $150 to go get blood drawn beings I don't have insurance right now.

IM not temping i defo am going to next cycle as i think it will give me a better idea! Hmmm hate waiting xx

Florence - I wish I had better advice, but maybe it's symptoms of implantation? Fingers crossed for you.

Labgal - Dr Google isn't very helpful:haha: I do think it's exciting that quite a few of us will be testing around the same date so we really are waiting together this round lol. Although geez I don't know when I should actually test for accuracy :wacko:

TTC - Since a blood draw does cost $150 I agree that waiting it out a little longer is a good choice. Fingers crossed that those sticks hit up a bfp by next week so you wont have to go in to the doctors about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->