Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

ttc im so sorry your in limbo and have no answers i know how frustrating that is i really hope you get a bfp soon or atleast get out of limbo.

xan thats awesome news great chance of catching that egg or eggs :winkwink:

afm yesterday i had more red in my pad and today seems like its been an actually flow so im going to say af got me and this is cd 1. maybe i o'd super early i didnt start my opks until cd11 i might have just missed it. well we will see. i got my ic's today and thermometer should be here tomorrow. :dust: for everyone.

Sorry to hear af got you Leetie, but great news on your opk's arriving. I hope that your thermometer arrives tomorrow :) lots of luck and :dust: to you this next cycle.

This afternoon will be last opk as I'll be out afterward. I'm very confused because I'm still striking positive so I don't know if I've ovulated already or am still waiting to.

Thanks Leetie. Sounds like you have confusion too.
Still getting positives Mrs that's strange.
Apparently October is being brutal to all of us. My temp spiked again today and hasn't dropped below the coverline at all. I ran out of FRER tests so I used an IC and bfn. Im to the point where I wish AF would happen so I can be out of limbo. I still don't have any signs of AF. Itchy growing boobs, tired and excessive cm is all I'm feeling. Hope we all have better news tomorrow. Lots of baby dust ladies!!

This has definitely been confusing on a lot of us. I hope your tests start turning positive, your symptoms just sound too promising!

I've never had opk's run positive this long, have any of you ladies? At least I have a trans-vaginal ultrasound on Friday, could they tell me if I've ovulated or not by then?

This has definitely been confusing on a lot of us. I hope your tests start turning positive, your symptoms just sound too promising!

I've never had opk's run positive this long, have any of you ladies? At least I have a trans-vaginal ultrasound on Friday, could they tell me if I've ovulated or not by then?

I hope so too. I finally got tired of wearing pads so we will see if she sneaks up on me lol. I took an opk to see how the lines looked and the second line is barely there.
I'm not sure how all those scans work, but hopefully so. I've seen other women post that they have some type of scan to see if they O'd but I'm not sure which kind it was.

October has been a confusing month. Hopefully November will be more promising.

From what I have read I think the scan will be able to tell if you have O'd or not.

Anyone have any special Halloween plans? We went to a few parties Saturday we didn't dress up because it was a last minute decision but it was still fun. We dont get trick or treaters at our house because we are the last ones on a dead end street so all the kids head the opposite way but we make treat bags and actually deliver them to the houses near us we know have little ones and its just as fun.

From what I have read I think the scan will be able to tell if you have O'd or not.

Anyone have any special Halloween plans? We went to a few parties Saturday we didn't dress up because it was a last minute decision but it was still fun. We dont get trick or treaters at our house because we are the last ones on a dead end street so all the kids head the opposite way but we make treat bags and actually deliver them to the houses near us we know have little ones and its just as fun.

I'm going to give out candy early in the evening then we have a Halloween party to go to later on. Was hoping I would have answers by then to know if it's safe to drink or not.

DH was working on Saturday when all the parties were going on so we skipped them this year. DH doesn't feel like Halloween will be very fun until we have kids anyways:haha: We don't get trick or treaters either, save me on buying candy lol

We're taking our niece trick or treating with my sis and mum. Should be fun.

Well, today I had a 16 and 18 mm follicle! Triggered tonight so I should release 2 eggs. I have twins on both sides of my family, and would love twins, but I won't be greedy. It's been long enough trying for 1...

Beautiful Xanzaba!! Fingers and toes crossed for one or two, either way get that bfp!:hugs:

We're taking our niece trick or treating with my sis and mum. Should be fun.

Well, today I had a 16 and 18 mm follicle! Triggered tonight so I should release 2 eggs. I have twins on both sides of my family, and would love twins, but I won't be greedy. It's been long enough trying for 1...

That's such great news! I can't wait to see you get your bfp!!! Baby dust!!!

Seriously if this isn't pregnancy then my body is being really cruel right now. Def TMI but the smell of OJ just made me throw up in my mouth. I sleep with the window open and woke up to the worst smell ever, it literally stunk so bad outside that it woke me up out of dead sleep and I didn't think anything of it till I was doing school work and I kept smelling something that was making me gag and realized it was my OJ. I loveeeeee OJ so this isn't a very nice thing happening lol. I'm so nauseated because of it though ugh :(

TTC, if this isn't it, your body is playing a mean prank. I hope this is it for you lady!

ttc im so sorry your in limbo and have no answers i know how frustrating that is i really hope you get a bfp soon or atleast get out of limbo.

xan thats awesome news great chance of catching that egg or eggs :winkwink:

afm yesterday i had more red in my pad and today seems like its been an actually flow so im going to say af got me and this is cd 1. maybe i o'd super early i didnt start my opks until cd11 i might have just missed it. well we will see. i got my ic's today and thermometer should be here tomorrow. :dust: for everyone.

Sorry Leetie :hugs: I really like temping- it gives me a feeling of knowing what is going on. Hope next month is better!

Xan that is great news. Twins would be fun. They dont run in either sides of my family but ive thought about asking a dr. For meds just so i can have them lol. GL i pray this is it for you.

Ttc wow this has to be it thats just so strange for something you love to make you sick suddenly im still praying for you also.

Dragonfly me and dh also feel that holidays would be more fun with a LO but we still try to make the most of it.

Oh my goodness I just checked my mail to see if my bbt thermometer was here and it wasnt so i checked my email to see if i could track it. Well it turns out i cant track it and the estimated delivery date ist until Novemeber 23-December 5. I wouldnt have ordered it if i knew i had to wait that long. Its my fault I should have paid better attention before i ordered it. Oh well i will just be doing opks this cycle. Maybe I wont need it next cycle :winkwink:

My goodness - I thought this thread was gone! I was about to post in TTC #1 asking what happened!

TTC n hopeful - argh! I was so hoping to come back to your bfp! Have you considered a blood test?

Xan - twins would rock! My dh keeps saying he hopes we'll have at least twins...at least! I told him he could carry a couple should that happen. Looks like we'll be riding the tww together.

Dragonfly - I had 5 days of +opk last cycle... Not sure what it means beyond having a lot of lh in your system. Could be a long surge. I'm in the opposite boat this month - surged with a smily yesterday morning, still smiling this morning then neg wondfo this afternoon. I thought it was kind of odd considering I had so many pos days last month... Our bodies are strange things...

How are you doing leetie?

Hey labgal! I was also getting nervous. I wonder where everyone has been today. I am good. Woke up this morning with cramps courtesy of AF but its eased off a bit. Other than that just anxious for her to leave to I can get back to it lol. How about you how are you feeling this cycle? What cycle is this for you?

How long are your afs/cycles usually? Hopefully it will be over for you soon and next month the witch won't come!

I'm feeling pretty good, this is our fifth cycle TTC. 6th if you count first month off BC but I considered the chances straight off so small I don't count it...I think I may have O'd on both sides this month as I have had cramping on both ovaries when i am normally one sided so...fx for double the chances! I am only 1dpo today so I've yet to enter the symptom spotting doldrums lol

Labgal- here's to symptom spotting together. And 2 is better than 1. We're in sync this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->