Femara success?

Thanks Ibelieveitwil, I'm going to check it out now!

I'm sorry Prayingmom. =( Don't lose hope, it'll happen for us.

Omg Ibelieveitwil we have the exact same symptoms minus the cm for me! I'm praying this is it for me and can't wait until Fri to poas! If it isn't a bfp this time, I'm not too worried about it because we'll just try the whole thing again next cycle. I'm just happy to know for sure that I'm ovulation, and can properly time baby dancing now. =)

Always, my fingers are crossed for you!! I pray you have healthy follies and receive your BFP very soon!

Ibelieveitwil, I am super excited! I try not to be just in case it's negative, but this time around I just can't help myself. =) Thank you for your prayers! How are your twins doing?

I hope and pray all goes well for Sib. My prayers are with all of you. May you all get the results you're hoping and praying for!

Awwww that's beautiful! I'm so happy to hear that all is well with you and babies =) Stressing about your dear little ones is normal, you're only displaying signs of a good mommy! =) Don't worry, before you know it you'll be holding both bundles of joy in your arms. I'm so excited for you!! I still can't believe you're having twins, wow! God is so good! I can't wait to see pics of the babies growing and when they finally arrive!

I wish Friday would hurry up and get here because I want to poas very bad. I'm going to be strong and wait, but it's very hard. After 8 yrs of ttc, we are so ready for some good news! This has been the longest journey ever but I know God has heard our million prayers, and that it will happen soon.

Thank you ladies! Always, I know it seems like a never-ending journey, but we must keep the faith and stay in the race. I used to always question why it's taking so long for me to become pregnant, but I know all things happen in God's timing, and that he's obviously preparing me to be the best mom I can be. I feel in my heart that it's going to happen soon. I'll send a special prayer for you. Don't give up! It took my aunt and uncle 13 years to conceive, but they did it, and had a healthy pregnancy and delivery. I know no one ever wants to wait that long, but the one thing this has taught me is patience. I can't wait to share our BFP and finally be able to change our status from TTC to Pregnant!! Sending everyone baby dust! :hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Always what have you tried so far? I've tried Clomid, Menopur injections, IUI, and now Femara. IF is not an option for us at the moment. You said you're on progesterone, right? I looked it up and read some pretty great things about it. I belIeve it's supposed to help you sustain pregnancy and prevent miscarriage? There were quite a few success stories by women who have tried it either alone or wIth another medication. It can happen! :hug:

Hi all! I just started Femara on yesterday and will be takin it Cd 3-7. This is my first medicated cycle. I chose Femara over Clomid for various reasons. I'm a SMB-to-be and excited to TTC my first baby. I will be getting an ultrasound and IUI, as well as incorporating the trigger shot.

Does anyone use OPKs and know whether they are still accurate, despite being on Femara? While I am hoping to use the trigger shot, if I start to surge naturally, I don't want to miss it. Thanks!

I so sorry for your losses! :hug: Femara is a heck of a lot better imo, it doesn't stay in your system very long, and doesn't make you hyperstimulate. I pray that this along with the progesterone works for you! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Always what have you tried so far? I've tried Clomid, Menopur injections, IUI, and now Femara. IF is not an option for us at the moment. You said you're on progesterone, right? I looked it up and read some pretty great things about it. I belIeve it's supposed to help you sustain pregnancy and prevent miscarriage? There were quite a few success stories by women who have tried it either alone or wIth another medication. It can happen! :hug:

they tried clomid (for 3 cycles) right after the 3rd miscarriage in May but that was the first time they even tried to help me. We moved here to the Phoenix area shortly after and the VA has been wonderful I did a complete work up tested everything, hubby included. Started the Femara this month, I'll go in saturday for the 2nd scan to measure follies and get the HCG trigger shot as well as start progesterone suppositories that day. As a disabled veteran the VA will cover everything up to IVF but not IVF so they're starting out this way and I guess if this doesn't work we'll explore more options next month.

I think the progesterone is the big part of this process having lost 3 now they want to make sure that if I do get pregnant it sticks. The problem before was I am not ovulating but every couple years. Had my son in 2003 (we wanted to have kids close in
age so started trying again when he was 6 months) .. first miscarriage in 2009, 2nd in 2011, 3rd this past May. So there's HUGE gaps there so that's why they want to try the femara cause he said that there is a bigger risk of miscarriage with clomid and with my history he doesn't want to risk it.

Hi all! I just started Femara on yesterday and will be takin it Cd 3-7. This is my first medicated cycle. I chose Femara over Clomid for various reasons. I'm a SMB-to-be and excited to TTC my first baby. I will be getting an ultrasound and IUI, as well as incorporating the trigger shot.

Does anyone use OPKs and know whether they are still accurate, despite being on Femara? While I am hoping to use the trigger shot, if I start to surge naturally, I don't want to miss it. Thanks!

Hi there,

I used femara with gonal f and had a natural surge, I was told to use opks from cd12 until I get my positive, the first cycle I got a positive on a digital but they were so expensive so I went with normal opks the next cycle, I wasn't sure of the positive so I did bloods that confirmed the surge. I didn't do the shot and that was the cycle I got my bfp.

Good luck!!!

BTW, what is SMB?:hugs:

I will start testing on CD 8 because I tend to ovulate on Cd 11-13 so I want to make sure I catch the surge if it comes naturally. I won't have an U/S until CD 10. Maybe I should ask for bloodwork to confirm my surge.

So when you confirmed the surge, you just went in for an IUI or are you not doing IUIs?

I missed a letter. I meant SMBC - Single Mother By Choice. I am single and TTC on my own, without a partner.

Lovely I sworn I responded to your post, but I don't see it, so here goes again lol! I also used femara days 3-7 and was told to start using opks by CD 9, but I started before then since I had them in bulk (ordered a supply of those and pregnancy tests on Amazon). I O'd on CD 16 which just so happened to fall on New Year's eve. I'm now 9dpo.

Lovely, I use femara on Cd3-7 as well and I did use opks, the digital first response. It was very accurate bc I got my BFP on 16DPO. I got a positive opk CD14 so I O on CD 15. We bd day before, day I got positive and 4 days after. It too was my first cycle. So most def femara is successful in my eyes. I had two failed clomid cycles. Good luck and baby dust and prayers of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->