Femara success?

Lovely, I confirmed my surge at 7.30am, my FS said we should try and IUI to up our chances, was totally unexpected but we decided to do it anyway, the IUI took place at 12pm, I ovulated around 7pm, I remember, we were out for supper and I got some bad ovary pains, I had 3 good follicles. We were told to have intercourse that night and the next morning. Strange thing was, after the IUI no semen leaked out of me, don't know if it opened up the 'channel' :haha: or what but all dh's swimmers were in me waiting for the eggs!! I think that the IUI assisted but I am also sure our two days of sex during and after did the trick!!

All the best!!

Lovely I sworn I responded to your post, but I don't see it, so here goes again lol! I also used femara days 3-7 and was told to start using opks by CD 9, but I started before then since I had them in bulk (ordered a supply of those and pregnancy tests on Amazon). I O'd on CD 16 which just so happened to fall on New Year's eve. I'm now 9dpo.

Cool! How are you feeling??

Lovely I sworn I responded to your post, but I don't see it, so here goes again lol! I also used femara days 3-7 and was told to start using opks by CD 9, but I started before then since I had them in bulk (ordered a supply of those and pregnancy tests on Amazon). I O'd on CD 16 which just so happened to fall on New Year's eve. I'm now 9dpo.

Almost time to test!!!:happydance:

I'm actually feeling pretty good. A little crampy and a tad bit moody, but other than that, all good. :D The only thing I'm worried about is I don't have sore boobs like a lot of other ladies said they had.:nope: I know everyone's symptoms are different though, so we shall see! Testing tomorrow :happydance:

Always, could it be that you're ovulating late? Good luck this weekend!:dust:

Always, my dr said if you keep getting a negative opk, they will trigger so don't stress, you will ovulate!!! :hugs:

Gabrielle, when do you plan to test?

I usually ovulate between Cd 11-13 so it will be interesting to see when I ovulate on Femara this first time. I'm hoping for the same time frame.

Good morning ladies! :hugs: I woke up this morning feeling like crap. Sore throat, runny nose, crampy heavy feeling in my stomach. I chickened out at doing a test this morning. I may wait until this evening. I've noticed that some women had a BFN at 10dpo, and the tested positive two days later... what's the deal with that? I'm soooo nervous!! Now I'm not so sure if I'm feeling crampy because I'm prego or because af is on the way..I wish the symptoms didn't have to be the same! I'll keep all of you posted.:wacko:

I vowed this time not to post until the day my period is due. Especially if I get to take the HCG shot, don't want that still in my system.

Good morning ladies! :hugs: I woke up this morning feeling like crap. Sore throat, runny nose, crampy heavy feeling in my stomach. I chickened out at doing a test this morning. I may wait until this evening. I've noticed that some women had a BFN at 10dpo, and the tested positive two days later... what's the deal with that? I'm spoon nervous!! Now I'm not so sure if I'm feeling crampy because I'm prego or because af is on the way..I wish the symptoms didn't have to be the same! I'll keep all of you posted.:wacko:

Thank you I believeitwill, that makes a lot of sense! Do you think I should wait two more days? My mother-in-law said she was sick as a dog with a cold when she found out she was pregnant with my husband. I'm just drinking tea and relaxing for now. I don't blame you Lovely, the hcg lasts like two weeks in your system, right?

Hi everyone! Looks like it's been a busy week! I hope everyone is doing well! Wishing everyone the best of luck.

I was admitted to the hospital on Monday and told on Tuesday that I am here until the baby comes. Could be 10 weeks!!!!! They confirmed my membranes ruptured at 15 weeks and I have been leaking it out ever since. I don't have any real fluid pockets around the baby now, but we are still making fluid because I'm leaking and we can see fluid in his stomach and bladder. The docs and nurses said he is doing amazing and performing well better than a typical 24 week fetus, based on the monitor. So far so good, just have to watch him to see when it would be best for them to deliver. They want me to make it to 28-32 weeks, though my doc doesn't think 32 weeks is going to happen. So for now, I'm living at the hospital. :( I know it's best but I miss my son and DH. They come see me every morning and evening but it's not the same. Fingers crossed

I'll come back and read everyone's updates better later this weekend and comment. Just wanted to pop in while I had a minute.

Oh Sib I'm happy y'all are okay I'm was wondering and checking to see when you posted. Well do whatever it takes to stay pregnant as long as you can the longer the better. At least they caught yours in time. But you are in my prayers and remember it all is worth it in the end when baby is healthy and good. Prayers going up and the blesser will come down with his blessings. :)

Hi Sib, we've missed you!! I'm so glad things are looking good, I believe you've got yourself one tough baby! I can imagine you'd rather be home with your family, but it'll be worth it in the end. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->