Fertility & Womb Cleanse

Lotus Womb

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I wanted to share my journey with you for those looking for more natural options when dealing with fertility. Much of my journey was on B&B I connected with some amazing ladies. Each cycle, fertile days when to BD taking my BBT. OPKS, two week wait, squinting at negative pregnancy test and praying that AF would stay away. All normal in the world of TTC.

My first baby took 6 months of TTC which is a short period of time in this world but each cycle felt like a year. But I got pregnant and then I got pregnant again when my son was 15 months my daughter now 6 months old. That time I was NTNP,even better.

I have been running an online womb and fertility cleanse programme online for the last year. I am a Birth Doula, pregnancy yoga teacher, and womb health practitioner dealing in herbal medacine, and natural fertility. I wanted to share this webinar link with you for those of you who are interested. Feel free to share with anyone who maybe interested. Also if you have any questions please get in touch.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By78hsh6_rxpM183eHZVd1Y3RUk/view

TCC journey is full of ups and downs but just keep on going. Baby dust to all.

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->