FET cycle, 2 6 day embryos transferred, testing early!

I could see lines on a few of the first ones, and definitely the new ones! Congrats! How cool would it be if they both took?

Thanks for all of the congrats, continued support and good luck wishes ladies! :hugs::flower:

Here is today's FRER and then a picture of progression from 4days past transfer to 5 days! :thumbup: Everything is looking great, and this is a wonderful sign! :happydance:

4dayspasttrans.jpg

Sundayprogression5dayspasttrans.jpg

I don't think my camera is doing that great of a job showing off my lines, but hopefully you girls can see it! It is much pinker in person!

That's so awesome! Definitely a progression. I'm super excited to read if there's one or 2 in there!

Thanks Mod! My HCG blood work is on the 14th! :thumbup: I will do an update on this thread when I get the results! Wish me luck! :winkwink:

Thanks for looking at my tests girls! :flower:

My camera doesn't do that good of a job at showing off the second lines, but on the FRER in person there is a nice pink line that is easy to see, and also on the IC's so I feel that it is a confirmed BFP! :thumbup: Even DH sees the lines! :haha: I will test tomorrow morning and post more tests, I should have more progression with darker lines! Fingers crossed!

I was just fixing to go tweak all the pics I saved for you, lol, glad I read this before I did. SO, SO, SO happy for you and your hub's.

And, Yes, I'm wondering as well if it might be TWINS <3 :cloud9: Because of you testing BFP's so early and clear one's at that!!!!!

Good Luck Hope all goes well.

With Sincere Blessings,
Amberlynn

Thanks for all of the congrats, continued support and good luck wishes ladies! :hugs::flower:

Here is today's FRER and then a picture of progression from 4days past transfer to 5 days! :thumbup: Everything is looking great, and this is a wonderful sign! :happydance:

View attachment 939080

View attachment 939082

I don't think my camera is doing that great of a job showing off my lines, but hopefully you girls can see it! It is much pinker in person!

Are those the FRER's or the FRRR's? They look very similar to the First Response Rapid Response one's I accidently purchased a week ago, are they very curved to help with using it "in stream" lol ? Or are the new and still the FRER's?

View attachment 939080

View attachment 939082

Are those the FRER's or the FRRR's? They look very similar to the First Response Rapid Response one's I accidently purchased a week ago, are they very curved to help with using it "in stream" lol ? Or are the new and still the FRER's?

They are the new weird curved ones. They worked fine for me other than looking kind of funky! :haha:

Thanks for looking at my tests girls! :flower:

My camera doesn't do that good of a job at showing off the second lines, but on the FRER in person there is a nice pink line that is easy to see, and also on the IC's so I feel that it is a confirmed BFP! :thumbup: Even DH sees the lines! :haha: I will test tomorrow morning and post more tests, I should have more progression with darker lines! Fingers crossed!

I was just fixing to go tweak all the pics I saved for you, lol, glad I read this before I did. SO, SO, SO happy for you and your hub's.

And, Yes, I'm wondering as well if it might be TWINS <3 :cloud9: Because of you testing BFP's so early and clear one's at that!!!!!

Good Luck Hope all goes well.

With Sincere Blessings,
Amberlynn

Thanks hun! You are so sweet! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! :flower:

Awesome progression!! They're looking great!

So does it work that since they were 6 day embryos, and your 5 dpt that you're about 11dpo? Or does 5 dpt mean 5dpo?

So does it work that since they were 6 day embryos, and your 5 dpt that you're about 11dpo? Or does 5 dpt mean 5dpo?

Hmmm, that is a good question!!! I honestly don't know how it would work if we tried to include ovulation, just because with a FET cycle that is medicated you don't ovulate and the embryos I used have been growing for 6 days before being transferred (mine were frozen and thawed the morning of the transfer). I have just been going bye how many days past transfer I am. I guess we could ask Dr Google! LOL! :haha:

I'm curious of that too now. Still so so excited for you! It's crazy what you've been through to conceive, but it's so awesome that it is working for you!

Following. I totally see lines so congrats I am curious of you have two as well.

I would say that for time wise it would be similar to 11 dpo at 5 dpt. You have bypassed the travel time from fallopian tube to where it would burrow into the uterus. All the eggs has to do was find a place to burrow. Once they do that they start creating hcg so it doesn't surprise me you would get a positive so early.

View attachment 939080

View attachment 939082

They are the new weird curved ones. They worked fine for me other than looking kind of funky! :haha:

Do you remember what the box looked like? BC First Response just came out with a "new" test marketed as "Rapid Results" and a misleading slogan on it saying " Detects Multiple Forms of the Pregnancy Hormone" (of which I actually called them about and wanted to know exactly what "other pregnancy hormones' this test supposedly picked up on, and her response was HCG!!!!! Talk about just outright blatant LYING from their marketing department. And to top it off, that particular tests is less sensitive then the original FRER's. FRER's in research have detected I think all the way down to like 15mIU's, but in general you should probably just stick with a 20mIU for them, the 'new" rapid results one, are misleading all around, you are still to wait until you miss your period to take them, and I think I read some where that there detection level was somewhere around 100mIU's!!!!! I definitely gave them ear full about what I thought about this new test, and their outright lies in marketing. Then to top it off, when I asked what was sensitivity of there tests, she did not know, told me that they are Qualitative test not Quantitative, which is a load of bull, there has to be some point that the test will be positive, or it won't, simple testing pregnant woman and their tests would tell them how sensitive they were. I was not to impressed with them at all.

BUT- the only reason I was asking if you used the original FRER or the FRRR is bc there is a HUGE difference in their sensitivities, and it could give you an idea as to how much HCG is in your urine at the moment. You would also look up on the sites that tell which tests are what sensitivities, you could intentionally go buy a higher up one, to see it shows positive to see if you may be having more than one little babe :baby::baby: But they do have these on Amazon--- https://www.amazon.com/Estwarkim-De...005LY5O2Y/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 (And another place https://www.detect5.com/

My clinic counts day 5 or 6 the same so 5 dpt (if day 5 or 6) your 10dpo. That's how they did for my son and they used that way to date the pregnancy. Day 5 or 6 or usually the same developmentally when frozen.

Congrats! Hope it's progresses.

Here are my 2 embryos I transfered. I don't think I ever shared the picture so here it is!

embryos.jpg

I go for betas on thursday and I will update the thread with my results when I do! I probably won't get my results until Friday since my RE's office has a half day on Thursday! Well wish me luck!!! :thumbup:

Congrats!!! I'm searching for successful fet's and came across your post. I'll be doing FET in Aug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->