FET cycle, 2 6 day embryos transferred, testing early!

oh the embryo's are so cool! Thanks for sharing! I can see the lines getting darker. Please update if both embryo's took!

Congrats!!! I'm searching for successful fet's and came across your post. I'll be doing FET in Aug

Hey Hun I had a FET in November and I'm now 26 week pregnant !!!! Good luck Hun xx

Love the pics!! So with the FET process, are the embryos from years ago or do they take them the cycle before from you or how does that work?

That pic is so cool! Not many people see a picture of their child(ren) at that stage!

Congrats!!! I'm searching for successful fet's and came across your post. I'll be doing FET in Aug

Thank you! :hugs: Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you for your upcoming FET cycle!:dust::dust:

Love the pics!! So with the FET process, are the embryos from years ago or do they take them the cycle before from you or how does that work?

My frozen embryos were from my fresh IVF cycle back in 11/2012. I had a total of 20 eggs. 9 were successfully fertilized, 6 made it to 6 day healthy embryos and the rest didn't make it. I put back 3 for my first IVF cycle and ended up with my twins that willl be 3 this Spring! My embryos are about 4.5 years old. I still have one left over that is frozen in storage.

oooh so you could have another set of twins. what a handful and blessing!

HCG blood work it tomorrow morning but I probably won't get the results until Friday, but when I do I will update the thread! Wish me luck!

I tested today , tests are about the same maybe a bit darker!!! But everything is looking good!

Awesome! Good luck! When will they get you in for a scan?

Awesome! Good luck! When will they get you in for a scan?

Thanks for the good luck wishes! I found a new OB that I like and they said they won't have me come in for my first appointment until I am about 7 to 8 weeks! My RE is the one requesting blood work to check on the progress of the pregnancy and to confirm pregnancy.

7-8 weeks is forever away! I do understand though, since there really isn't much to see before then.

Your re should follow you until 10ish weeks. They usually do the ultrasounds (1st and 2nd) then release you. Also will tell you how to stay on meds and when to wean off.

Will you take a frer tomorrow? Why won't you hear until Friday? Can the lab run it stat? They should have it same day if so. Fx for good beta!

My frozen embryos were from my fresh IVF cycle back in 11/2012. I had a total of 20 eggs. 9 were successfully fertilized, 6 made it to 6 day healthy embryos and the rest didn't make it. I put back 3 for my first IVF cycle and ended up with my twins that willl be 3 this Spring! My embryos are about 4.5 years old. I still have one left over that is frozen in storage.

How amazing! How great that you get multiple tries for children out of one process! And I feel like you're not wasting lol ok that came out wrong but you know, you keep going back for more since you have them! Such miracles I'm so excited for you! :hugs:

My HCG blood work came back with really low numbers and my tests started to get really light on Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately this pregnancy is most likely ending as a chemical. I am really upset since everything was looking so good for a while. I am still waiting on my tests to go totally blank and for a follow up HCG blood work but it isn't looking good and I need to face the fact that it is most likely over. :cry::nope:

I have just 1 more frozen embryo left so eventually I will probably try one last FET before I give up. Wish me luck for the future.

I am sorry you are going through this. Hopefully your numbers go up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->