FET ladies July/August 2017

Congrats ladies! Looks like we're off to a fantastic start!

AFM: started my estrogen today. I go in for an ultrasound on July 31 to check lining, and then hopefully transfer by August 7/8.

Congrats Flutter and Hopecat!
Happy and healthy 9 months to both

I have a transfer on Monday afternoon and in the evening my in laws are coming for a visit for 2 weeks!!! Eishhh.. we are not telling anyway so it would be hard to refuse to drink and do activities lol

Anyone knows if there is any merit in delaying FET after a failed fresh cycle? Like to let our uterus recuperate ?

Anyone knows if there is any merit in delaying FET after a failed fresh cycle? Like to let our uterus recuperate ?

No need. No damage has been done, except if you are having a medicated FET you might just want to wait for day 21 to start injections.

I didn't wait for some fets and I waited for others, it's not exact science, good luck!

I'd say the potential merit in waiting is just to let your hormones have some time to be normal, for the sake of your emotional health. And in that case, you'll know if you need a break.

I needed a break after doing a few IUI's... we didn't start the IVF process until a year after my last IUI because I was feeling crazy. It really helped to have some time to feel like myself again.

So far, I'm feeling ok with this FET. Maybe I'll change my mind once the progesterone shots start later this week, but at the moment I think I'd be ok doing another cycle back-to-back if need be!

ok so my Transfer was yesterday so today I am 1dp5dt, is it too early to test yet? Ahahahaaaaa :D

How's everyone doing?

Abennion I bet you can't wait till your transfer, I was so glad to be done with injections and guess what? They put me on more! I am on Lubion now (progesterone)

Luckily I'm just on pills (estrace & progesterone suppositories once I get the go ahead) and a nasal spray. I can't wait to be done with the suprefact! But seriously can't wait to get to transfer!

Might be a little too early Crosby :p

Congrats Crosby! How are you surviving the wait?

I had my final scan yesterday and everything looks good, so my transfer will be next Wednesday. I can't believe how much easier this process has been than the fresh cycle! 3 blood draws, 2 ultrasounds, and we're already at transfer time. Thank goodness for frozen embryos.

Congrats on being PUPO Crosby and Amy you're soon to follow.

I have an OB appointment on Monday. I'm hoping they will do an u/s. So far so good

hi everyone! had lining check today and all is a go! one more week till FET!

anyone else having their FET soon? i am getting excited! but not looking forward to the evil 2ww

I've got my lining check on Monday! FET should be the following week!

Hi all

Tested this morning - Negative lol

I'm being premature as usual, I'm still jabbing I know I'm early, will test again next week and update everyone.

Might do beta blood test next week to know for sure

Juliet and abennion I'm so excited for you!!
Fx crosby

Afm still waiting to ovulate, I can feel some pressure/abdominal tenderness so I hope I O soon, so that AF can come and that we can also start the FET process! Waiting, waiting, waiting. Then some days my baby makes me feel crazy and I'm like nope, the FET can wait lol.

Crosby I tested two days later haha and every day after lol

Crosby I tested two days later haha and every day after lol

When did everyone get their BFPs?

I feel like I'm out, don't feel anything tbh

With my first pregnancy I felt right away and had a positive result very early

How many dp are you Crosby?
I got bfp 5dp5dt with a fresh cycle..

I tested again yesterday at 5dp5dt and it was brightly negative :(

Is it better to test first thing in the morning or during the day?

I didn't think I would be this upset about BFN((

I tested again yesterday at 5dp5dt and it was brightly negative :(

Is it better to test first thing in the morning or during the day?

I didn't think I would be this upset about BFN((

Tested again this morning 6dp5dt - again so negative, not even a sign of even an evap line

Ah, sorry Crosby.

I think when I got pregnant, my first positive test was on 6dp5dt, and I remember that it was completely negative in the morning, but I got a faint line that afternoon. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, but also thinking of you if that line doesn't appear. :(

I keep telling myself that I won't be too upset if it's negative this time around, but I don't know if that's realistic. It's hard no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->