Ffn test

dippy

Reaction score
HI ladies can you get private ffn tests in the uk. im from birmingham so something local and cheap. my doctor wont give me 1 and given my history i really want one for piece of mind. xxx

Don't think you can. You may want to speak to your doctor or consultant about the OPPTIMUM trial. They do the ffn tests if you qualify to be on the trial (I'm not sure of your history so I can't tell you offhand) I had a 27weeker so I could do it.

Another thing is - a positive is not accurate. A negative is. I know-weird.:wacko:

Oh it's you dippy sorry!!!
Yes you should qualify for sure!
I can help you get n touch with someone round your area if you like?

My consultant wouldn't do a fnf test for me either (I lost my second son at 27 weeks due to pprom at 20 weeks in 2009). I didn't even think to look privately.. wish I had thought of it may have saved me lots of worry... I think asking your gp would be a good starting point, they maybe able to tell you if its an option privately.

On a positive note I am now 38 weeks 5 days pregnant and no signs of labour at all!

Oh sandu yes pls. That would be great if u could find somebody in my area. I had a scare this week with bleeding so completely stressed out. I'd really appreciate that. I hope ur ok and bubba is stayin put. X

Sandi I hope ur positive test turns out to be nothing. Stay calm. I just read previous posts and found out about ur recent post as iv been in hospital due to bleed. They just said pray I get to 24 weeks cuz they won't do anythin till then. Also I just wanted to pre notify u so u don't think I'm being rude and ignoring u- but the laptop isn't working and I'm currently using iPod and battery will be gone within the next half hour. So pls dnt think i havnt responded out of ignorance. I will get back to u as soon as xxx p.s u dnt undastand how much I appreciate u even taking ur time to even look for me - wether I qualify or not thnx hunni x

Sandi I hope ur positive test turns out to be nothing. Stay calm. I just read previous posts and found out about ur recent post as iv been in hospital due to bleed. They just said pray I get to 24 weeks cuz they won't do anythin till then. Also I just wanted to pre notify u so u don't think I'm being rude and ignoring u- but the laptop isn't working and I'm currently using iPod and battery will be gone within the next half hour. So pls dnt think i havnt responded out of ignorance. I will get back to u as soon as xxx p.s u dnt undastand how much I appreciate u even taking ur time to even look for me - wether I qualify or not thnx hunni x

:hugs: dippy. You can PM me whenever but i'll let you know what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->