• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally decided to have baby number two!

You're in my prayers peanut!!! In fact all of you ladies are! :)

:flower: Congrats on the :bfp:

Im 6dpo today.

Had a big blob of yellow/greem ewcm today. Never had it before and didnt realise it could be a symptom til I googled it!

Also had a couple spots today. Im really lucky and get about 2 spots a year, so hoping this could mean a change in hormones!

Wont even think about testing for at least a week, so quite happy to symptom spot at the moment.

Congrats Lambie and good luck peanut!!

Mega impatient today, just want AF to hurry up and get here so we can start the new cycle!

Thanks for all the congrats. So I did another test today and yes there is a line there, 12dpo today. I'm happy it happened quickly cos the more I'd have to think about it the more I'd worry so prob for the best.
I'm really looking forward to hearing how everyone else goes when they test, wishing you all the best.....and lots more BFPs on here :happydance:

hope we have your luck!

well, I want some eyes that are not mine to look, what do you all see or not see? 7DPO, I take a diuretic, have huge bbs today, sore as well underarms, bbs, nipples, little blue veins starting to appear in them, bloated like no other, DH says I have a look about me
:shrug:

Attachments

• 2014-07-08 08.39.11.jpg
    2014-07-08 08.39.11.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 25
Congrats Lambie!! Soooo exciting!!!

Kinda bummed today - DH and I sat and figured daycare costs last night and he seems to think we can't afford another baby right now.
We don't want our babies so far apart in age and right now it would be 3 1/2 years. So frustrated!

I am now 18dpo and AF never showed but def not pregnant. Seems like my periods weren't back properly after all. I did have a tiny amount of spotting for a few days when AF was due but it was literally just brown discharge. Don't even think I ovulated now. Suuuuucks.

well, I want some eyes that are not mine to look, what do you all see or not see? 7DPO, I take a diuretic, have huge bbs today, sore as well underarms, bbs, nipples, little blue veins starting to appear in them, bloated like no other, DH says I have a look about me

Maybe seeing the start of something :)

what about today's IC?

Attachments

• 0710141359-00.jpg
    0710141359-00.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 18
fingers crossed is the start of something good :)

Congrats Lambie!! Soooo exciting!!!

Kinda bummed today - DH and I sat and figured daycare costs last night and he seems to think we can't afford another baby right now.
We don't want our babies so far apart in age and right now it would be 3 1/2 years. So frustrated!
maybe sit down yourself and find where you can save the money for another baby and shoe him? Good luck :hugs:

I am now 18dpo and AF never showed but def not pregnant. Seems like my periods weren't back properly after all. I did have a tiny amount of spotting for a few days when AF was due but it was literally just brown discharge. Don't even think I ovulated now. Suuuuucks.
hopefully you ovulate next cycle. fx :hugs:

what about today's IC?
I think I see something. Looking forward to the next one :)

I'm Cd7 today. Just waiting to O. BD'ing every other day.

Did an opk today line is starting to go dark I know by tonight or tomorrow morning it will be pos. I'm freaking out dh is at work all night and won't be home till am. Do you ladies think that will be OK? We did bd last night and night before. And night before that...

Attachments

• tmp_25048-IMG_20140711_175333-878723818.jpg
    tmp_25048-IMG_20140711_175333-878723818.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 15
Did an opk today line is starting to go dark I know by tonight or tomorrow morning it will be pos. I'm freaking out dh is at work all night and won't be home till am. Do you ladies think that will be OK? We did bd last night and night before. And night before that...

You should be good! If you O tomorrow then you'll have BD'd at O-2. Other posters have told me that's statistically the best day to BD... Can you Bd tomorrow night too? Just in case you don't O until day after tomorrow?

You should be good! If you O tomorrow then you'll have BD'd at O-2. Other posters have told me that's statistically the best day to BD... Can you Bd tomorrow night too? Just in case you don't O until day after tomorrow?
No dh is done to work :( he won't be back till next am ugh

No dh is done to work :( he won't be back till next am ugh

Hmmmm... You should still be good.... :) sperm lives from 3-5 days...

I´m doing opk´s here, and on the package it says that once the line goes dark, you will ovulate within 24-28 hours.
2 days before should be enough :) Day before is better, and even on the day, it should be okay.

I did an opk myself, one last night, and one this morning. (I´m doing them twice a day, as last time I tried to get pregnant, I missed my surge completely - though I felt it).
Yesterday was barely visible, this morning a little darker. We BD day before yesterday, and this morning. Will go again tomorrow evening, as I´ll be out of the country right around the time I should be O´ing... Monday and Tuesday...

Okay so my stupid opk have been stuck with that slight line for 2 days ugh. I usually have internet cheapies but decided to splurge, so now I'm all screwed up and not sure when it will turn positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->