• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally decided to have baby number two!

Welcome, Clarkeyness! GL to you this cycle! :)

Tomorrow is test day (or at least, the start of testing). I'll be 10-11 dpo. It will still be early, so if it's BFN, I'll just drown my sorrows with lots of Thanksgiving food! I've been a lot less anxious during this TWW, so that's a good thing no matter what.

For those of you celebrating Thanksgiving, I wish you a great day tomorrow. :dust:

Happy thanksgiving! Pedinursemom hope you got good news today :D

Thanks so much for thinking of me kissesandhugs. No good news :cry: BFN this morning. Stark white FRER with FMU. On top of that... THREE people I know announced their pregnancies TODAY and one just gave birth :( It made things incredibly hard and I'm finding myself not able to be happy for them, which makes me an awful person. :nope: I'm feeling really sad.

I'm trying hard to be thankful for all the blessings I do have and I feel terrible that I'm focusing on the negative. But I'm so envious of everyone who got to announce such special news over the holidays :( I know it's wrong and I should be grateful for all that I have.

I want to trust God and have faith, but I'm having a very difficult time :( I was doing so well during this TWW, but it all came crashing down this morning. I felt so positive about this cycle and stupidly, I really thought I'd see a BFP today. I had to put on a happy face all day for family but inside I feel devastated. :cry:

Aww I'm so sorry hun :( it's still early! & don't feel guilty about feeling that way it's totally normal and understandable :hugs:

Sorry pedi :( you're not awful, we all feel like that at one time or another

Thanks so much girls. :hugs: I did LOTS of crying last night, so I woke up to very swollen, tired eyes (not a great look). BFN again this morning at 11-12dpo. :cry: I think I'm pretty much out this cycle, which brings me to a big dilemma and I would really love some advice...

My 10 year high school reunion is tonight. I'm feeling pretty sad and I'm not exactly in the mood to celebrate or socialize. :nope: Not only that, but a handful of people in my class either just had babies or just announced they're pregnant :( I know this sounds absolutely terrible, but it would be really painful for me to see these people and make small talk about their pregnancies/newborns. It would be pretty hard to avoid them.

On top of that, I'm 30 pounds heavier and 3 sizes bigger now vs. when I graduated high school. :( Going by Facebook, I would guess that only about 20% of the women in my class have had children at this point, so most of them are still very thin and look pretty much the same. In fact, MANY women just got married, so they're in the best shape ever for their recent weddings. I was already on the fence about going, since I don't feel good about how I look right now. I really loved high school and I'm afraid I might regret not going. :nope: We won't have another reunion for 10 years.

Lastly, (I know this sounds bad)...I feel like the only way for me to make it through the evening would be to have a few cocktails. I drink very occasionally, but I feel like I would need some wine or something to be able to relax and enjoy myself. Otherwise, I think the experience would be really awkward and painful for me :nope:

The question is... would you go? And if so, would you have alcohol during the TWW with 2 BFNs at this point??

:shrug: I'm so torn on what to do and could really use some advice.

Pedi, go out and have fun, i would personally go, same with me i am heavier since high school, but i would not miss the opportunity to see everyone again. Take it as a chance to get out and let loose. Lots of love to you hun, giving you a virtual hugxx

Sort of worried, went to the bathroom yesterday had a bowel movement and saw spot of blood, naturally i freaked out, started to cry, but as gross as this sounds i think it was from the BM because i did check up there right away and there was nothing, and nothing since, So my butt is bleeding :'( i had already called my OBGYN though and they moved my scan up to wednesday instead of the following week. i'm worried but excited

Thanks so much for your input, Heaven! I really appreciate it. I ended up going and having a great time! I actually drank too much and now I have a lovely hangover :dohh:

I'm 13dpo as of this evening and yet another stark white BFN on a FRER this morning. So, it's pretty safe to say that I'm out. Looks like we're moving on to cycle #4. AF should be here in a couple days. I'm feeling pretty down, but I'm praying that God will bless us with a Christmas miracle.

AF has officially arrived, as expected. Cycle #4 starts today. I'm staying positive and praying for a Christmas blessing. :xmas2: Hope everyone had a nice weekend :)

Pedi GL this cycle extra extra baby dust to you :dust:

Sarah Lou how are you feeling? i'm only a few days ahead of you :) first scan tomorrow and i'm super nervous

Sarah Lou how are you feeling? i'm only a few days ahead of you :) first scan tomorrow and i'm super nervous

Hi heaven....well I am absolutely shattered! I forgot how tiring pregnancy is! Also I've basically been having all day morning sickness from about 5 weeks. I feel like I want to eat to take away the feeling but nothing I try seems to help!

That's exciting that you're having a scan. It's very nerve wracking I know but it's great you get to see your little bean so soon. I won't have one until I'm around 12 weeks but I have my booking in appointment with the midwife tomorrow which is exciting! It's funny how different things are from one country to the next!

How are you feeling? Hows the nausea?

Well here's my scan :) even got to see heartbeat 145 BPM :)

Attachments

• IMG_20141203_092627.jpg
    IMG_20141203_092627.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/katzeyes/BnB%20Pics/B5B6045D-3D55-430D-BF5E-52FDD5C9539C_zpsocw40pif.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am sooo excited. Calling doc as soon as they open. Need to make this a sticky one!

Nice scan heaven!
Thinking about you pedi...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"