• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally decided to have baby number two!

Wanting I can't believe you're already almost half way through your pregnancy :shock:

Hi all. So I'm new to this sight. My daughter is 2 and we are trying for#2. I am currently 4DPO we had sex the day of. since then I have been cramping, gassy, and nauseous. I'm super anxious and nervous all at the same time. Someone please help.

Hi Elicia! :hi: Welcome to the group. Nervousness can trigger all those symptoms so try to find a way to relax. The TWW is evil!!! I'm 3DPO myself...try not to read into all the signs too much...FX you caught that eggie!

It's do exciting to read about all of your pregnancies...I really hope I join you soon!!! I hate getting my hopes up but I feel really good about this cycle...crossing everything! I plan to test next Thursday morning.

Hi Elicia! It really can be stressful so definitely try and relax although, that is easier said than done I know! Hopefully the 2ww won't drag too much for you. How long have you been TTC #2?

okay so i started my preg journal back up again! hoping this is okay even though i'm early but here is the link incase anyone wants to follow!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-beautiful-baby-journey-kait-becomes-mom.html

Welcome, Elicia! Good luck this cycle :)

Things are going well over here. I'm CD 10. DH and I BD last night (negative OPK yesterday afternoon) but I just got a + digital OPK at 1:30 this afternoon! :happydance: I'm really glad we BD last night! We're planning on that again tonight.

Do you ladies think it would be worth it to try a 3rd time tomorrow night, or would that be way too late? :shrug:

I just started to feel some O cramping a few hours ago. Very mild and only occasional so far. I usually feel a lot of distinct and pretty intense cramping during O, so we'll see if things increase tonight. I'm thinking if I don't feel really obvious O twinges until late tonight or tomorrow, we'll probably try one last time tomorrow evening, since the egg could possibly live for up to 24hrs after O. If anyone has any input that would be great. :)

I actually used a disposable Instead SoftCup after BD last night. Is anyone familar with those? They're menstrual cups that some women use to keep the sperm inside and close to the cervix after sex. It was my first time trying it. I really don't know if it will help with TTC, but it certainly made things less messy. I know this is TMI, but it was nice not to be leaking all night. I removed it in the morning and it seemed like it served its purpose. I plan to continue that from now on.

I'm trying to think positively and relax this month. Doing fertility yoga has helped. I'm feeling good about this cycle and I'm just trying to trust in God. We'll see what happens.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :dust:

yay pedi nurse!!

i've heard of them honestly thought about using them but the idea kinda made me squeemish so i never did, good luck to you!

The cup certainly can´t hurt your chances pedi :)
Last night´s BD sounds like the perfect timing :happydance:

Thanks so much heaven and preg pilot! :) I had another + OPK around 9pm last night, so DH and I enjoyed some nice time together ;) We used the SoftCups again and pre-seed as usual.

The strange thing is, for the prior 2 cycles, I've gotten a +OPK in the afternoon, followed by very obvious O cramping that same evening. This time, I had the +OPK yesterday with some mild, intermittent cramping yesterday afternoon/evening. However, I'm still having the cramping today. It's definitely not as intense as previous months, which is odd. It's more subtle, comes and goes, and just isn't nearly as strong as my usual O pain. Regardless, since I'm still having the cramping today, DH and I are going to give it one more go tonight, which will be 3 days in a row.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :dust:

Quick update... a couple hours after yesterday's post, I started my usual intense O cramps :happydance: They lasted a few hours, which is typical for me, so it looks like I O'd yesterday evening :) DH and I BD'd one last time last night, so now we wait.

I'm really going to try not to symptom spot this cycle, since that got me absolutely nowhere the last two months. :nope: My goal is to relax and de-stress. I'm just going to continue working on my healthy lifestyle including doing my fertility yoga, which I'm really enjoying.

Wishing everyone a great week! :dust:

yaya so exciting Pedi!!

update on me havent really been feeling sick, just very thirsty alll the time, i used to drink a lot of tea like 4-5 cups a day, i'm now down to 1 or 0:happydance:

i have an early scan coming up around 7-8 weeks very nervous but excited

Hi ladies. Hope you caught that eggie Pedi!

I'm getting nervous...testing in 3 days! Temp still high so FX!!!

I hope your 2ww passes quickly, Pedi!

Mrs Chezek, your chart is looking really awesome!

Preg_pilot, how are you doing? Have you had a scan yet?

I hope your 2ww passes quickly, Pedi!

Mrs Chezek, your chart is looking really awesome!

Preg_pilot, how are you doing? Have you had a scan yet?

Thanks - my scan is on the 26th :) Doing alright. Sort of. Migraine for 2 days now, hope it goes away soon... :shrug:

You had bad migraines with Thorgeir too right pilot? Hope it's cleared up soon.

I'm planning to test tomorrow morning assuming temp doesn't plummet. FX!

Hi ladies

Sorry I've been a bit quiet but I've been following your progress!

We've been busy this last couple of weeks as sold our house and had our offer accepted on the house we want! Still waiting for something to go wrong as it's our dream house and seems like it can't be true!

I'm just over 5 weeks now and I think I'm starting to get a touch of morning sickness!

Out of interest, do any if you have jobs that involve any physical work? My new part time job (which I really hate as they are useless but that's another story!) is in a convenience store. A lot of the time I'm on the till and sometimes on the shop floor putting stock out. My oh doesn't like the idea of this as sometimes there are heavyish things to lift, like trays of tinned food/pet good etc or tins/bottles of alcohol in boxes. I also have to get on a small step stool sometimes. In my last job when I was pregnant with my boy, I was in the clothing department in a supermarket and they were really good at not allowing me to do work that involved hanging clothes up high and going up to the warehouse and going up the ladder in there, but they did put me in the flitting rooms which meant a lot of standing around, which in turn, affected my blood pressure. I have low blood pressure a way and it was lower in pregnancy and then it dropped,even more when I was stood around so I'm a bit worried about that when Im on the tills as there is no way I can sit down to do it and he management are crap so I don't ink they will be that accommodating.

Sorry for the long post, I just wondered how other people found it when working in a similar situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->