finally gone nuts! poas addict!

rosie5637

BFP 7/7/11 AI
Reaction score
i have been ttc for a while now and have been impressed at how i've managed to not get too obsessed and use loads of tests. think i've been spending way too much time on here this cycle cause i've finally cracked:blush:

i poas yesterday after resisting all day. i think i got an evap, never seen one in the flesh before so not all bad. now i know what they look like. or do i? lol

i have been driving myself crazy thinking that i have never had one of these before and maybe it means something :wacko:

so i took some more tests today and got evaps on both. i'm sure there isn't any colour in them but now keep thinking i can't get evaps on all the tests right?

going round in circles:wacko: i'm only 8dpo

will try to resist testing again for a few days but fear i am now a fully fledged member of the poas club. :blush::dohh:

why do we do it to ourselves?

Hi Rosie! I am 8DPO also and tested this morning considering I am a POASA and I got a BFN. I know its still early, but i still get deflated! I find it hard to believe you got evaps on all the lines. Can you post pictures???

I would take that as a positive sign, considering you are so early, test again tom. on FMU and I bet you will get your BFP! I am going to try and hold out until 11DPO to test again, I find it hard to believe I will make it that long. I only tested twice and im already tired of seeing BFN!

Hi Rosie! I am 8DPO also and tested this morning considering I am a POASA and I got a BFN. I know its still early, but i still get deflated! I find it hard to believe you got evaps on all the lines. Can you post pictures???

I would take that as a positive sign, considering you are so early, test again tom. on FMU and I bet you will get your BFP! I am going to try and hold out until 11DPO to test again, I find it hard to believe I will make it that long. I only tested twice and im already tired of seeing BFN!

oh no your meant to tell me to stop being silly, not feed the addiction :rofl:

i hope that bfn changes for you in the next couple of days :dust:

Don't feel bad Rosie....I thought I was holding it together pretty well and well nope i'm starting to crack up myself. I didn't test today as I got a bfn yesterday and am praying I get one on saturday. but who knows. It sounds like may get your bfp this month. I agree with capegirl test in the morning with FMU! GL

I really doubt you got evaps on every test! I am in the same boat. :) 8 dpo, a bunch of faint lines, but still doubtful! I bet its our month! :) :)

thanks guys, maybe i'll test again in the morning. the tests i've done already were in the afternoon.

it's so frustrating, i can't even symptom spot at the moment. i've got a sore throat and haven't been sleeping well the last couple of nights. i've felt light headed, have lots of saliva and have been feeling a little sicky but this is probably all due to illness.

sounds good for you littlebird! let's hope it's a lucky month for us all!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->