Finally talking about it

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ever hopeful, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Ever hopeful

Ever hopeful New Member

So I am a very private person. I have always felt I had everything in control. Now that I have been TTC for 3 years with no success I feel very out of control. I try my best to hide this "failure" to those who know me by pretending that it doesn't bother me that it hasn't happend yet.But it does bother me and I hate that I can't seem to make it happen. Anyway I guess joining this website is a way for me to "talk" about my fears and feelings. It is a little comforting to see that so many other women are in this as well.

2. skippy

skippy Got my furbabies :)

welcome:hi: there are many women who I'm sure you can relate to in TTC :flower:

3. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Hi :hi: Welcome to BnB!

4. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

:hi: Welcome to the forum!

5. cazza22

cazza22 Mummy to 2 & pregnant x

Welcome to bnb ever hopeful :flower: Ive been trying for nearly 3 years too hun and for the first 2 years i had no joy with concieving. I started using ovulation kits & taking pregnacare pre-conception and wham i got caught :happydance: it was the single most beautiful thing ever to see 2 lines on that test and i know u will too one day chicken :thumbup: unfortunately as you can see on my signature ive now had 2 pregnancys both ending in MC :cry: But i am hopeful i will carry my next baby bean to term. In a nut shell & What i am trying to say hun is if u havent already tried opks then giv em a shot there working for me :winkwink:
    If u ever need a chat message me chick ok

Lov Caz x x x

6. lugaw

lugaw Guest

welcome and enjoy being here.

7. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

https://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii168/hansmafia15/icons/261217.gif