Finding maternity clothes

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Where on earth do you get maternity clothes in a UK size 4-6?!?? I'm surviving on leggings and baggy shirts but I need work trousers now as I can't do them up anymore!

ASOS have such a huge amount of stock they'll definitely have some size 4s & 6s.

Im in the US but maybe you have similar places...

Craigslist, MOPS sales, Facebook yard sale groups, Once Upon A Child, Thrift Stores, Walmart ( and other dept stores), Maternity stores.

Try Motherhood.com... that's where I got all of mine. It's good quality and cheap. As for pants I got mine from Macys.com. I don't know if either delivers in the U.K. But they should! Check it out :)

I got all of mine at the thrift store. I wast about to spend a bunch of money on clothes I'm only going to wear for a few months. They are all in almost new condition because the person who donated them to the shop would have only worn them for a few months herself!

Boohoo have started a maternity range, i'd imagine them or asos would be best bet for smaller sizes

I just don't button up the top button of my pants! :haha:

Asos. Boohoo (although I normally quite like their clothes, the maternity stuff is a bit mediocre!). H&M carry small sizes and I'm sure New Look do. You'll find nothing in store though :( they seem to have removed all maternity wear from the high street! Bigger H&M's have a tiny section sometimes. I've done all my shopping online. I really like H&Ms £24.99 maternity jeans. They are really comfy and washing well! Top wise, I've actually ended up getting oversized clothes mostly from Primark as it's so cheap! I might not look my absoloute best right now but it's good enough!

I've looked in h&m and new look and pretty much all of their stuff is size 10+ which just falls down and looks awful, I'll try online though so thank you!!

U.K. Places I've found that stock (online) maternity clothing:

Mothercare
Jojo maman Bebe
Asda
Dorothy Perkins
Debenhams
Boohoo
H&M
New Look
Next
Topshop
Asos
M&S

To be honest I'm a size 12 and I've had a total nightmare finding jeans! I was living in leggings for weeks!! Good luck, having to order and send it back is a right pain in the neck, I can't believe nowhere near me actually stocks stuff instore!!!

I order online, but usually from Next, New Look, or Gap (for jeans and trousers especially). I'm a size 14/16 and even I can barely find anything in store. Most stores don't stock much in maternity ranges, but you'll usually have better luck online.

Stores have nothing :( I'm a size 12 jean (or size 14 in H&M, their sizing is rediculous) and quite happily found a few pairs online at H&M. I have their leggings in a size small as well (which makes no sense having to buy their size 14 jeans!). I agree it's such a pain having to send stuff back! Sizing is so inconsistent between shops, I find myself buying two sizes as I'm never sure which will be best! Then having to return the ones that are too big or small!

I agree about H&M sizing, I was a 12, and my size 12 jojo maman Bebe jeans hang off me, but I ordered size 14 H&M jeans and couldn't get them over my theighs!! My H&M tops are lovely though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->