Finished shopping and wrapping - lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

jensonsmummy

Reaction score
I have officially finished shopping and all my wrapping :happydance: here are my lists if anyone needs any inspiration

DS1 (almost 5)
Spiderman bike and helmet
Imaginext gotham city jail
4 flingers ninja turtle characters
spiderman character
lego race car
lego car transporter
lego police set
lego fire jeep
lego helicrane
lego joker set
lego penquin set
PS3 toy story game
Ps3 lego movie game
Marvel superhero mashers x5
x2 5pack hotwheels cars
nerf gun
wooden alphabet puzzle(struggling in school with letters)
Sweet pizza
Ninja turtle dvd
Finding nemo dvd

DS2 (2 and 2 months) likes older toys due to older bro
Bike (police style), helmet
imaginext dinosaur
playdough sweetshop
landrover jeep
playmobil ambulance
playmobil police car
duplo batman set
duplo joker set
duplo build and create cars
take n play tidmouth sheds
take n play train wash
x2 5 pack hotwheel cars
wooden puzzle
sweet pizza
frozen dvd
nerf gun

:wacko: didnt actually realise i had bought so much lego, though got most in reduced to clear in sainsburys and tesco so got at fraction of cost.

also their nanny is getting them
DS1 - disney infinity and characters, plus another x2 lego sets
DS2 - playmobil fire engine and take and play dino set

other people
mum - cardigan, necklace, socks, face cream, sweets
dad- jeans, shaving set, shirt and sweets
MIl - purse, scarf and sweets
FIL - shooting scene clock, sweets
Bro & girlfriend - framed pic of them, cinema vouchers and sweets
Nanny -scarf and sweets
Granda- guiness and sweets
teachers and classroom assistant - scarfs and sweets

I am officially skint

Great lists, and I find the same with my boys. They like playing with older toys, and are into older kids programmes because of having the bigger ones there.

Great lists, and I find the same with my boys. They like playing with older toys, and are into older kids programmes because of having the bigger ones there.

yes definately, all our baby toys are officially gone :cry: my friends grandson is getting them all, even though he is same age as my LO. Hes the first baby in house tho. my first defo played with the younger toys so much longer

Great lists, we are almost done for the kids, but not started on anyone else, although we don't have a lot to get. I also didn't realise how much lego we had - H's list is almost entirely lego and Octonauts, going to get the Teksta T-Rex and some Imaginext superheroes to balance it out a bit I think! Z will be 21 months by Christmas and is getting baby doll stuff, Playmobil 123 and Duplo, no more baby stuff here, either. Am going to have a big clear out in the next couple of weeks and get rid of the stuff they no longer play with, I think. They grow up so fast, don't they?

I know it's scary, not babies any more. My 2 year old has poor speech tho which makes him seem younger. I keep looking at stuff and think maybe I should keep them, he might like them at some stage when in reality my baby has grown up lol. Lots of happy kiddies by the sounds of it come christmas morning.

I'm hoping with the bigger gap and my older ones at school all day so not around all the time to influence him, my youngest might stay into the baby stuff that bit longer.

Great lists!
my youngest (was 2 in september) is the same, he's into all his older brother's (4) stuff !

Lol this is my eldests second year in school and still managed to sway youngests toy choices. He wouldn't go to toddlers this morning, as at 2 he seems to have outgrew them :(

Lovely gifts! Going to be some really happy kids this year!

You have a great selection there, love a spot of lego building on christmas day.
(although ours is all pink lego friends)

Thanks, I'm so excited this year. We all had the bug last christmas so wanna make this one extra special. My mum does Santa for her nieces and nephew, and her spare room is like a lego shop haha

My bigger 3 are just under/just over 2 years apart, then theres more than 3 and a half years between DS3 and DS4 so he has all day to do what he like and watch what he likes so hope he likes some baby stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"