Yep come on rainbows any time soon please :flower:

Attachments

• somewhere-over-the-rainbow.jpg
    somewhere-over-the-rainbow.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1
  • a276bd5fd8a9c365dd78076a50606b16.jpg
    a276bd5fd8a9c365dd78076a50606b16.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1
Hey all! I know I'm not a Firefly but I thought I would see if I could join the thread anyway. DH and I have been TTC #1 and I just found out that I miscarried last week at 6 weeks. We're not planning on waiting to start trying again, as we are eager to start our family. As much as I feel ready and able to keep trying, I'm still a little worried about miscarrying again and since nobody in my family/circle of friends has ever miscarried before, it's nice to be able to touch base with people who know/understand what we are going through.

Here's hoping we get our sticky rainbow babies soon!

Welcome Ninja! Sorry for your loss. Good luck for your rainbow baby :)

Hey all! I know I'm not a Firefly but I thought I would see if I could join the thread anyway. DH and I have been TTC #1 and I just found out that I miscarried last week at 6 weeks. We're not planning on waiting to start trying again, as we are eager to start our family. As much as I feel ready and able to keep trying, I'm still a little worried about miscarrying again and since nobody in my family/circle of friends has ever miscarried before, it's nice to be able to touch base with people who know/understand what we are going through.

Here's hoping we get our sticky rainbow babies soon!

welcome Ninja and so sorry for your loss :hugs: your in the right place great bunch of girls :hugs:

it is scary TCC again after MC but there is no increased risk of TCC again in fact many go on to get pregnant again with no problems, I did my self after my first MC and got pregnant before I got AF and he is nearly 12 now my best friend mc her first but no problems on her second baby at all :hugs:

That went down nice and quickly Niamh.

Welcome Ninja. I'm sorry for your loss :( dont worry about not being a firefly, there are only a few who are. I hope you conceive your rainbow nice and soon.

That went down nice and quickly Niamh.

Welcome Ninja. I'm sorry for your loss :( dont worry about not being a firefly, there are only a few who are. I hope you conceive your rainbow nice and soon.

Yea it did you know I do not think they got very high to begin with though

Thinking I may have had signs body is trying to ovulate as well

Morning ladies.

Niamh that is great news! Can't wait for that.

DH wants us to wait a cycle to get tested :( I guess we should since it's 2 in a row now. He said at least if we do we can try to take preventative measures early on next time instead of going in blind. I know he's right. It just feels like forever. It's so sad this is happening. Also I don't know for sure if my SIL is pregnant but I'm having a gut feeling and it's giving me a sinking feeling. I'll be devastated. :(

Sunshine :hugs: I know its so hard expect a good few emotional days, all I can say is arm your self with as much information for your DH and really do look in to aspirin as well, when will you see your doctor again so you can get them to do a few blood test in the mean time and ask if they think you would benefit from it there is no evidence to say you are at increased chances of another MC and I hope you never experience one again I understand though I think I would be gutted if DH said we should wait and if I found out some one close to me was pregnant now hope you feel better soon

Well he's just super cautious all the time, it's the Dr in him. And while I agree waiting is probably best, it's hard to think of doing that. As far as baby aspirin I'm going to ask my Dr when I see her, but I have found some research that shows it can be harmful if you don't need it. I'll try to take a pic of DH's medical journal/book thing where I found it. He doesn't really get involved in my health, as we are very different and I like to do things my own way, but when he's adamant about something he really is lol. So he wants me to check my dr first and I respect that. I will. I also have no idea where I am in my cycle so I guess that's good lol.

As for my SIL. UGH!!!!!!!! I am so happy. Just gutted. It's not for sure obviously, but a hunch. We are close and the same age. I know they are in talks. But I thought it was more time. Anyways. It's okay. <3

How are you ladies feeling?

Well he's just super cautious all the time, it's the Dr in him. And while I agree waiting is probably best, it's hard to think of doing that. As far as baby aspirin I'm going to ask my Dr when I see her, but I have found some research that shows it can be harmful if you don't need it. I'll try to take a pic of DH's medical journal/book thing where I found it. He doesn't really get involved in my health, as we are very different and I like to do things my own way, but when he's adamant about something he really is lol. So he wants me to check my dr first and I respect that. I will. I also have no idea where I am in my cycle so I guess that's good lol.

As for my SIL. UGH!!!!!!!! I am so happy. Just gutted. It's not for sure obviously, but a hunch. We are close and the same age. I know they are in talks. But I thought it was more time. Anyways. It's okay. <3

How are you ladies feeling?

yes I had read that about it all right, would not get it on less doctor said ok to :hugs:

HI everyone

I thought I would drop by to say hi as I was told about this group by another member :) I recently had a chemical pregnancy on 7th December (5wk 2d). I am now in the middle of my second cycle since. I am on CD15 and no positive OPK as of yet. Didn't get a single positive last month. I am assuming that it can take some time for our bodies to get back to normal, even after such an early loss? Wishing you all lots of baby dust and hope we all get our :bfp: soon. :flower:

HI everyone

I thought I would drop by to say hi as I was told about this group by another member :) I recently had a chemical pregnancy on 7th December (5wk 2d). I am now in the middle of my second cycle since. I am on CD15 and no positive OPK as of yet. Didn't get a single positive last month. I am assuming that it can take some time for our bodies to get back to normal, even after such an early loss? Wishing you all lots of baby dust and hope we all get our :bfp: soon. :flower:

welcome :flower:

welcome trying4first. Sorry for your loss!

That's awesome news niamh about the hormones going away! I have no idea if mine are or not.

sunshine taking time off is definitely not fun lol. Even though I'm focusing on trying for February I would rather do it now lol.

My body has the signs of trying to ovulate. Not sure if it's going to or not. have had ewcm for a few days now. Lots the other day. But temps are still low. Had a drop this morning. Last BD without protection was Wednesday so at least there's that lol. If I'd ovulated earlier this week I wouldn't be skipping this cycle.

Ajarvis glad you're seeing some signs. Yay!

DH is pretty set on waiting and doing things by the book. Ie no Bding for 2 weeks, increasing iron and folic acid and no baby aspirin until dr says yes lol. Bless his heart, he's worried and wants to do everything he can to prevent another mc for us. He's sweet as pie but we're both a bit stubborn lol. I'm resistant to meds, even Tylenol. Whereas he believes more in that because it's actually researched and FDA approved. He had a baby die in the ER the other week because the mom was giving him probiotics, and I guess didn't do any research or ask a dr first. So the poor baby died from a fungal infection that was from the manufacturer and in the bottle. So sad. They've since gone back and found more cases from that manufacturer. I'm all about natural but I do my research first and use reputable brands. :)

Welcome Ninja and Trying :hi:

Celtic glad your test are negative!! Sunshine talk to your Dr u both have to be Happy to make a Baby!! :)

AFM had Horrid Cramps yesterday and some spotting after BD so I thought for sure AF would show well I got my normal OPKS yesterday wouldn't u know +++ today FRER OPK --- I knew I hated those for a reason !! :shrug:

Oh wow. No BDing for two weeks? I didn't know that was a recommendation lol. Midwife said go ahead just use protection. Soon as the bleeding stopped we were back at it :p Mind you the bleeding including spotting lasted like 21
days almost ha.
I do agree with research before starting things. Research both on own and through midwife/doctor.

Oh we'll I'm sure with protection it's fine! :) it's just to be safe as it's all healing and can get an infection. So no Bding or tampons. But like I said, with protection is probably fine!

What is this about baby aspirin? I am on baby aspirin and have been for years because I suffered from pulmonary embolisms caused by the birth control pill 4 years ago (they almost killed me)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->