Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Welcome Ninja and trying.

I had a miscarriage before my daughter, took me a year to conceive her though and she's perfectly happy and healthy.

Celtic glad your test is negative. Means things are sorting themselves out.

If your dr told you to take it it's fine! It just apparently shouldn't be used as a preventative for mc as the other effects it can have on your body are more serious. If it's proven that you have clotting issues that are causing mc (which they test for) it can be useful and effective. It's just better to check first.

Sunshine in some ways its really neat when husbands get involved in TTC and other ways its a real pain lol. But I do think its sweet he's interested. How sad about the baby who died from contaminated probiotics :(

Welcome trying. I hope you're soon blessed with a rainbow.

Hiya everyone just read all the pages I missed!

Nat I still Remember the ordeal you had! :( Shame on them :hugs:

Niamh fantastic that your levels have gone down! Ooooops I didn't know you couldn't dtd for a few weeks.

I've been having ovulation signs but still getting positive tests. I got a temp rise today but only 2 temps so far. Scan on Monday morning at 8.40 and bloods to check my levels and heamoglobin.

Niamh also sorry about the conversation with ur sister. Ndh I also remember how gutted I was when my sister was pregnant and i wasn't.

Welcome everyone new and as usual anyone wanting to be added onto the FB group let me know.

Sunshine I would hate to wait bugger he had to be a doctor lol but that is so sweet. Are you definitely waiting then?

I hope we all get our rainbows soon I know I will be nervous in 1st tri. I have had a rainbow after a loss.

I feel so rank tired sick bloated crampy

Xxxx

Just found out my SIL is pregnant. I'm gutted. I deleted fb for now, I need a break. Just wanted to let you know. I'm still here though!

Just found out my SIL is pregnant. I'm gutted. I deleted fb for now, I need a break. Just wanted to let you know. I'm still here though!

your gut was right :hugs: you can block her news feed so you do not have to look at any updates till your feeling up to it :hugs:

take as much time as you need and sure we are here for you

Oh man, I totally understand that. The day I found out that I miscarried, one of my good friends had her baby and two others that are in/nearing their third tri coincidentally posted baby bump photos that day as well. I've been boycotting fb for the most part since. I am happy for my friends but seeing all that just kills me right now. It's hard enough going to work with the little ones around me all day.

I'm with you sunshine. I need a facebook break. I'm quite thankful that my sister is in uni and isn't ready for kids. As for my BIL (OH's brother) he doesn't want any more kids although SIL is very keen so that stops them having kids. So its just us TTC in our family and possible a few cousins.

I've stopped temping this cycle and will go with what will be, will be motto. I will test at the end of the month though. I'll be using opk as well as temping if AF comes so hopefully I'll get that egg. Unfortunately OH can't perform if I tell him I'm ovulating, but its hard not to tell :/ Just have to tell you guys instead. Its slowly hitting me that in two weeks I'll have my 6 weeks post birth check up. Its a massive clinic type day so there will be me with no baby and all these mum's with 6 week olds. I'm kinda dreading it tbh.

Hi ladies, got my first ever bfp on Monday (a super squinter) was a proper bfp by weds but then started getting lighter and ended up bfn yesterday :-( af just started which in a way I'm relieved as it means I can move on and start trying again. Sorry for all your losses, life really sucks sometimes! :flower:

That's so not fair for you to have to wait for your appointment at the same place as everyone else with 6 week checkups :(

Agree with NDH that is not fair at all.

I remember on the day I passed baby I went in for my scan and to check me over and it's on the maternity ward and all I remember is a newborn crying on the ward it was heart wrenching. I hope it goes ok Hun I'm really anxious about tomorrow.

Babylove so sorry for your loss :hugs: I remember you from another group.you have come to a lovely bunch of ladies.

Sunshine I'm sorry you can block her notifications but I understand why you need a break from fb though you were quiet I messaged you. Pm me if,you want my mobile number and you can what'sapp me anytime if you have that or text me sorry your going through this right now

How is everyone today

Xxxx

I'm with you sunshine. I need a facebook break. I'm quite thankful that my sister is in uni and isn't ready for kids. As for my BIL (OH's brother) he doesn't want any more kids although SIL is very keen so that stops them having kids. So its just us TTC in our family and possible a few cousins.

I've stopped temping this cycle and will go with what will be, will be motto. I will test at the end of the month though. I'll be using opk as well as temping if AF comes so hopefully I'll get that egg. Unfortunately OH can't perform if I tell him I'm ovulating, but its hard not to tell :/ Just have to tell you guys instead. Its slowly hitting me that in two weeks I'll have my 6 weeks post birth check up. Its a massive clinic type day so there will be me with no baby and all these mum's with 6 week olds. I'm kinda dreading it tbh.

So many men are like that! and I agree that is very unfair :hugs: I would dread that as well

Hi ladies, got my first ever bfp on Monday (a super squinter) was a proper bfp by weds but then started getting lighter and ended up bfn yesterday :-( af just started which in a way I'm relieved as it means I can move on and start trying again. Sorry for all your losses, life really sucks sometimes! :flower:

so sorry babylove I know so many who experienced a chemical and got pregnant straight away so good luck this cycle

Wanting :hugs:

Yeah the epu where I went is a room in the labor and delivery ward and I got to hear a baby being born while I found out mine was dead.

Yeah the epu where I went is a room in the labor and delivery ward and I got to hear a baby being born while I found out mine was dead.

When I was brought in to deliver my daughter I remember hearing a girl moaning in labour and it was the noise you hear when baby close to being born except she kept crying no no, this went on for about an hour and I said to my midwife is that girl ok she sounds really distressed and I would have thought delivered by now, would you not do something for her ( it was that bad) she then told me she was only 20 weeks went in to early labour and no one could stop it and she was upset because her baby would die when born :cry: I was shocked and said why have you got her here where she has to listen to babies being born!
my labour stopped there and then and if I had the choice I would have got off that bed and went home I was gutted for her. I did not have my daughter till the next day and they would not let me home
I can only guess how devastated you were hearing that news :nope:

I hope chatting here with us helps you heal :hugs:

Oh Niamh that's awful, but so kind of you to think of her. Both times I have gone for my scan at the ER now I have been in the same room (separated by curtain) as women finding out the genders of their babies. The hospitsl also plays a lullaby over the speakers when a baby is born. And I swear 82000 babies were born when I was there.

I'm gutted about the news in my family. I know that's awful, but I cried all night snd slept awful. It's worse that I don't feel happy for them at all. I was cryingt to DH that I'm a horrible person because I'm not happy for them. Her and I talk about everything (literally) and they have been very fortunate in life together, which is great. But it's hard when you've had 4 years of struggles to watch life just wonderfully happen to others. They haven't had one roadblock or tough challenge come up yet, and now this was easy too (they weren't even trying last month)
I didn't really sleep, I'm beside myself. My mom offered to come stay with me and just let me cry. I'll be okay. Just really hard timing. And I'm finding I want to avoid everyone now (hence the fb break). All I need is DH right now. And you ladies of course, who understand how hard this all is.

Oh my gosh Niamh that's awful! I mean on one hand I can see that it just isn't practical to have a separate ward for loss related visits but at the same time there's got to be a less cruel way what we're currently dealing with. I had a friend who had a stillbirth via csection recently and she was in the postnatal ward for 5 nights. She was in a private room at least so didn't have a baby crying *in* her room all night, but still the walls are pretty thin and that's got to be the last possible place any grieving mom wants to be.

Sunshine I'm so sorry :( it really doesn't seem fair that the things we so badly want happen easily for others. I hope you ger your rainbow soon.

It sucks big time I understand aswell the unpracticality of the separations of wards. There not too bad here the scan room is outside the maternity ward and they have marked me down for 8.40 tomorrow further along ladies later on in the day. I got unlucky to be on the ward to be checked over they used to do it downstairs but the consultants are too busy to do it now so it's just midwives now.

I'm really so scared what's going to happen tomorrow.

Sunshine we will always be there for you, so sorry times are so hard for you but you have a great husband by the sounds of it and like you say us :hugs: no one quite understands it like someone that has gone through it. I have to be honest it is totally annoying for people that have got things to easily handed to them while we have to fight for it

Think tho when it does happen it will make the news all that more special for all of us

Xxx

Sunshine so sorry u are feeling so BAD!! I know how u feel a Cousin of mine Announced Newyears day the day my test was negative she having a baby only 2 days B4 my would've due date!! The kicker she's mine age and was done having kids!! :nope:

BIG :hugs:

awe sunshine. I feel for you. It's always a good idea to take a facebook break. I hope you feel better soon!

Niamh that sounds awful! That poor girl!

I had a big temp spike this morning. Hoping it stays that way and means I o'd cause then I can expect a period in a couple weeks and actually start trying in February! We did pull out on the last BD that would have been close to O so should have successfully avoided this month lol.

Got my 18KM run in this morning. Relaxing on the couch watching the packers play. Pretty good Sunday here! Hope you ladies have a good one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->