Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

So sorry to hear that! Sunshine why do you need a D&C? I thought you were feeling better?

Now I feel like I should get a PG test and see if there's a line.

They didn't tell me how much was in there but I went for the ultrasound today and there's still some left :( I also woke up last night at 4am to major cramps. So I should have known something wasn't right. It's booked for Wednesday.

C'est la vie.

I feel like I'm turning into Debbie downer on here lately. Sorry ladies. Sunshine will be in full force again soon once this damn debacle is done with lol

Awe. I hope you feel better and the procedure is quick for you. :hugs:

Oh no, so sorry sunshine, that majorly sucks. Can't believe that after all that, it's still not over.

Ajarvis I decided to take a hpt too, finally worked up the courage since finding out about the mc. Thankfully it's bfn, never thought I'd be so happy to not even see a squinter. I am cd11 today and usually O on cd18 so I hope ovulation doesn't get delayed much, I am feeling good about 3rd time lucky!

Don't worry sunshine. You have every right to be annoyed. Wednesday isn't far away and hopefully you'll be back to your old self soon.

I should take a pregnancy test also. Just to check everything is negative. Was going to take one this morning, but I've had really broken sleep tonight. AF is due Thursday though, so might as well wait until the end of the weekend and see if she comes. Getting annoyed with all this spotting though and wish AF would come to sort it out.

Morning ladies. Feeling much better today, think going to the docs helped and there a record on my file now which is what I wanted. Cd3 and af is much lighter and less painful today so that's good too. I'm ready for February!x

I'm so happy for all these bfn. That must feel great. I can't wait to be there, although I don't expect I'll even be ready to test until March. But I'm kinda feeling like throwing in the towel, and not actively trying to go through this again. I still want to try but I'm terrified to be in this situation again.

Wantingagirl - so sorry you're going through this also. It's so frustrating isn't it? Is your procedure this morning? I'll be thinking Of you and I hope yiu get lots of rest and relaxation. Try not to stress about the procedure itself. It's only 15-20 minutes and I'm sure it will go smoothly.

Steph - I feel good about your third time also. My fingers are crossed for you. Yay for bfn.

Babylove - February is In sight! You're almost there :)

Mummy2o - thanks for the kind words. I was very annoyed. But that doesn't get anywhere so now I'm just trying to ignore everything lol. Just relaxing and going where I need to go when I need to.

I'm just taking each minute as it comes and feeling so thankful that my Family is amazing and taking me away. I just want to escape it all and not think of anything mc or hospital related :)

They didn't tell me how much was in there but I went for the ultrasound today and there's still some left :( I also woke up last night at 4am to major cramps. So I should have known something wasn't right. It's booked for Wednesday.

C'est la vie.

I feel like I'm turning into Debbie downer on here lately. Sorry ladies. Sunshine will be in full force again soon once this damn debacle is done with lol
Oh Hun so sorry you still have to face that, but at least they can test the little bit left behind (struggling what to call that as it feels wrong to say product :nope:)
hopefully this will help you on your way to a rainbow baby and do not feel back about sharing your feeling and being low :hugs: it is normal and better out than in

Oh no, so sorry sunshine, that majorly sucks. Can't believe that after all that, it's still not over.

Ajarvis I decided to take a hpt too, finally worked up the courage since finding out about the mc. Thankfully it's bfn, never thought I'd be so happy to not even see a squinter. I am cd11 today and usually O on cd18 so I hope ovulation doesn't get delayed much, I am feeling good about 3rd time lucky!

glad it is negative Steph one step closer to TCC and catching that egg 3rd times the charm :hugs:

Wanting update us when your able hope your ok and am thinking of you

I am having a bad morning well moment I think just feeling very sad today I miss my mom sooooo much, I want to be still pregnant and looking forward to my 12 week scan not wondering if my body is broken and will it take ages to get pregnant again. maybe it is stupid hormones messing me up! :dohh: I will just have to shake it off I have a doctor appointment at 3 this afternoon scared I will break down and cry hate when that happens :dohh:

so anyone else notice that there cervical mucus is either pink to brown stained is that normal good or bad sign for TCC as in no chance of getting pregnant with it there!

Sunshine I totally get the feeling of wanting to escape. I used that exact phrase to my dh tonight while looking up some where to go for a weekend getaway. I don't think my dh gets it though :( He has his job, his life out of this house and even though he was dissapointed about the mcs, it's not all consuming for him like it is for me.

Niamh I think the worst part in all this are all the unknown. The not knowing if their is something wrong with us, if and when we'll get pregnant, if we'll have another miscarriage. If we could see into the future it would make things a lot less stressful!

As for the cm, it was brown until yesterday but today it was clear. Hoping it stays that way.

I've gone from feeling positive about 3rd x lucky to convincing myself I'll have another mc. I know this will sound totally crazy, and I swear I'm not a weirdo but hear me out. It seems whenever something bad is about to happen I keep seeing repeating numbers on the clock. Whenever I look at the time it's 14:14 or 22:44 ect. It first happened when I was pregnant with dd2, she was then born with a lymphatic malformation, had to have two procedures done when she was tiny, and thankfully now it's gone but was incredibly stressful at the time because I thought my dd would be deformed for life. Then it happened again for about a month before my chemical. Then in the week before this mc. And now it's happening again! Can someone call me crazy, because I think this flipping clock is dooming my next pregnancy!

Oh Steph. I'm a bit superstitious like that too. I believe in signs and what things mean, so I totally understand. BUT I don't think it means something bad will happen. You're more aware of it is all, I find that happens to me as well. You're focused on it and therefore paying attention to it more. So I wouldn't worry that it's telling you bad is to come, perhaps it's just acknowledging what bad did come. So turn those clocks around girl!!!

Wantingagirl - thinking of you! Hope it's going well right now.

Niamh - I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling. I am sorry for your loss. But i am confident your mom is with you through this journey right now. Looking down on you and giving your strength. So try to hold your head high and make her proud. Good will come of this, it has to.

A friend told me today that our Babies just aren't ready yet. They're working on being perfect. I like that.

Hoping- hope you're okay! Haven't seem you on here for awhile. I feel I'm missing lots of the fb group lol. But sending happy vibes your way!

Celtic I know how u feel I think it's the lack of HCG w me when my numbers drop to negative I just feel so horrible! I hope u feel better soon :hugs:

Steph Im The same way I see signs can u see my 1st MC all on the 5th my boys where both born on the 5th!! So yes I see the pattern and other sign too!! It will make u Bat Sh1+ Crazy so try not to let it!! ;)

AFM I guess I Od not sure how well since I spotted that day and the day after and my temps where kinda low so :shrug:
Not holding my breath on this cycle since DH hasn't been taking his Supps!! :nope:
I am starting my P and E today and we shall see I usually get the IP dip so I will know!! ;)

niamh :hugs: hope you feel better. No idea about the pink/brown. I'm curious too. Cause I've had the same thing. Fertility friend tells me even with the dip I had in temp yesterday I still ovulated. It went back up a bit this morning so I'm guessing that's why?

Sunshine I'm glad you have supportive family! It's so helpful and important! I shouldn't be testing til March either! We can test together lol. March or end Feb.

sis4us looks like we're all wondering the same thing about cm and O!

AFM My chart and fertility friend I guess say I ovulated 3 days ago. There was one BD at the far end of my fertile period but that's it. So hopefully we were good enough to avoid this month ha. I'm "scheduled" for AF on the 27th. We shall see. I had more spotting after my long run again this weekend. Which apparently can be normal, but I've never had it before. So don't know what to think! Supposed to do 20 this weekend. Haven't decided yet. I just don't know what to think. So weird not knowing what my body is doing! AF is supposed to be next week so I think I'm just going to wait and see what happens. Cause I have no horrible pain - have what feels like muscle pain and should be cause I ran 18K lol - just some spotting not alot of bleeding. I hope waiting is ok.

Thanks girls :hugs:

Feeling a lot better now, just sharing helps doesn't it :flower:

so had my appointment with my doctor and she was lovely very supportive she did a random blood sugar test and it came back high 10 I was just the hour after lunch which was a healthy one! so back tomorrow for a GTT and A1C and l

looks like my meter is way off the mark it is an old one though :shrug:

but at least I will know now if I need help to lower them

Niamh it does help! Sharing is the best instead of keeping it in.

Ajarvis - sounds good! Can't wait for March.

I started a TTC journal. Woot woot.

I finally made one too so tired of shutting down pregnancy threads so I figured that would be the best way to keep track!!

I talked to my midwife and spotting is completely normal. Especially after a miscarriage that was 12 weeks along. It's kind of like a mini post partum. So may spot again after the 20KM this weekend just from the increased exercise, and activity plus everything in there being so sensitive. Good to know!

Thanks. Puts my mind more at ease that's for sure. I figured it was fine, but having a miscarriage sure plays around with your head!

Sunshine link to your journal please :flower:

Sis4us Off to check out yours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back