Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ng-my-baby-sunshine-ttc-1-after-2-losses.html

Did that work.

?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ng-my-baby-sunshine-ttc-1-after-2-losses.html

Did that work.

?

yep :)

I had to change my chart I had added in the bleeding I had before mc really began but should of used the 4 of January :dohh:

Did that work.

?

I had to change my chart I had added in the bleeding I had before mc really began but should of used the 4 of January :dohh:

So should I be counting from the day the miscarriage really started (Jan 2nd not dec 29th)? If I do that then I'm having a 100% normal cycle this month and a January 17th ovulation date would make perfect sense.

Did that work.

?

So should I be counting from the day the miscarriage really started (Jan 2nd not dec 29th)? If I do that then I'm having a 100% normal cycle this month and a January 17th ovulation date would make perfect sense.

yep day you lost baby is cycle day 1 :hugs: and delighted your cycle is normal so far :happydance:

Woah!!! So what do I count? The day I saw the baby come out, or tomorrow with my d&c? This is so confusing.

I'm glad your cycles match up ajarvis. Woot. Celtic you are cycle smartiepants girl! :)

Agree with sunshine! Thanks for that info niamh! It's great! I'm going to see if I can update fertility friend too. Makes alot more sense!

I would guess sunshine that you would start at the D&C cause you probably still have a fair amount of HCG in your system if you needed the D&C? But I know nothing. Sorry.

Did that work.

?

Woah!!! So what do I count? The day I saw the baby come out, or tomorrow with my d&c? This is so confusing.

I'm glad your cycles match up ajarvis. Woot. Celtic you are cycle smartiepants girl! :)

oh you made me giggle :hugs: I only figured it out today and changed my chart I would use DNC date as CD1 :flower:

Niamh Chart ninja lol. That just came to my head ha.

Thank you. I'm to go to the hospital at noon. No food after midnight tonight. I'm going to be a bit grumpy without my tea in the morning lol.

Did that work.

?

yep day you lost baby is cycle day 1 :hugs: and delighted your cycle is normal so far :happydance:

This is great to know. I was wondering how it would work! This week I kept feeling like I normally do when I am ovulating and I thought that couldn't be possible so soon after mc but going by day of mc being cd 1, I would actually be right on time for O!

Good luck today sunshine and hopefully you can start your TTC with no complications.

Apparently I got told off for sharing my story with someone, just because she was having a difficult pregnancy, then I told her she was rubbing it in my face that she was pregnant, so we kinda had a falling out. I'm guessing its mainly hormones as mine haven't full left yet. I know as I'm crying at everything, which I do after I give birth.

Got Daniel's funeral on the 29th and I'm hoping AF starts before then so I can look forward to it and get some closure.

AFM spotting has hopefully stopped again (its almost been 24 hours since my last episode, wishful thinking it was implantation bleeding twice so it could be twins but doubt it) but getting some mild cramps on and off. Common in both pregnancy and AF arrival so can't really pin point it on one yet.

Good luck today sunshine and hopefully you can start your TTC with no complications.

Apparently I got told off for sharing my story with someone, just because she was having a difficult pregnancy, then I told her she was rubbing it in my face that she was pregnant, so we kinda had a falling out. I'm guessing its mainly hormones as mine haven't full left yet. I know as I'm crying at everything, which I do after I give birth.

Got Daniel's funeral on the 29th and I'm hoping AF starts before then so I can look forward to it and get some closure.

AFM spotting has hopefully stopped again (its almost been 24 hours since my last episode, wishful thinking it was implantation bleeding twice so it could be twins but doubt it) but getting some mild cramps on and off. Common in both pregnancy and AF arrival so can't really pin point it on one yet.

:hugs: say it was hormones on her part as well :hugs:

mommy2o Now I am fully awake my brain was not fully alert on my part this morning ( up all night with my baby ) but now I am I am kinda annoyed for you! I mean pregnancy does not make you stupid, who moans at a friend who recently lost a baby about how crappy she feels yea her hormones are probably to blame but :growlmad::nope: no wonder you got upset. her timing was shit
:wacko:

I have a friend I met her before Christmas and she told me she was expecting she was 16 weeks and was not happy about it at all she was still coming to terms with it and had only told her close family she was very sick still, but she is always the type to moan about how fat she is etc now do not get me wrong I understand how uncomfortable you can get when pregnant but would not be very negative about it , I had told her I was pregnant, but she does not know I MC when I was talking to her I think I said aren't we lucky we can have them :growlmad:

man I would take morning sickness up to the day I delivered if it meant I had a healthy baby in my arms.

Ugh that sounds annoying. So sorry for your inconsiderate friend. I agree, take some time away and let her moan to someone else.

Niamh - you're so lucky you were up with your babe all day lol! I'm sorry you're tired though. <3 coffee? Tea?

Surgery is today. DH is letting me have a tea!!! Yay!!!!! But before 8am so I'm drinking it now. I also asked if I could have one blueberry, he said no but I snuck one anyways lol. Don't worry, I chewed if extra well ;)

Hope everything goes smoothly today Sunshine!!!

Ugh that sounds annoying. So sorry for your inconsiderate friend. I agree, take some time away and let her moan to someone else.

Niamh - you're so lucky you were up with your babe all day lol! I'm sorry you're tired though. <3 coffee? Tea?

Surgery is today. DH is letting me have a tea!!! Yay!!!!! But before 8am so I'm drinking it now. I also asked if I could have one blueberry, he said no but I snuck one anyways lol. Don't worry, I chewed if extra well ;)

lol to the blueberry :haha::haha: yea I am lucky:cloud9: it did not even bother me,it is part of the parcel of having babies and I roll with it :flower: he went down great woke up I fed him then woke to him getting sick poor little guy and then I could not sleep because I was worried about him every time he moved I was up checking him think he had trapped wind but he is great now and yea I had to wait for my cuppa had to go fasting to the doctor for bloods :dohh:

so had my bloods taken this morning A1c and fasting and 2 others 4 little vials I do not think my fast one will be accurate as not enough sleep and the 30 minute walk to the surgery (hubby had to drive to Dublin over an hour away) so could not get a lift with him, he normally works a few minute down the road so handy, but I should have the results next wednesday

Haha. Don't blame you for stealing a blueberry! Good luck today!

.......and I'm off. Suddenly really nervous, although I keep telling myself how good that morphine is haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->