Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

HI Jumpingo :wave: the goog PR made me giggle as well but that is nice :flower:

Yea I am using CD1 of heavy bleeding happens to be the same day I passed baby as well

Sunshine I am sure you can use progesterone if you got pregnant now, as far as I am aware it does not harm to take it when pregnant but can really help if progesterone is low but you can eat healthy and take some supplements to help increase the lining in the uterus and support egg production and implantation and way enjoy Not trying but trying :haha:

Steph so glad it was a good appointment :happydance:

My goodness, I left for a few days and this thread is hopping. Such a great group of ladies.
I tried to read up on what I missed but I got lost somewhere.
I hope everybody is finding the help and answers they need to get through their loss.
Im sure my loss was due to chromosomes as I'm 38 and hubby is 45. Not the best for TTC.
I started taking coq-10 as I read some studies saying it helped improve egg quality. And of course my prenatals and extra folic acid. Lovely.
And now I'm on antibiotics for mastitis. My daughter is 18 months and no idea why I'd get it now. Life is just kicking me in the butt this month.
And still no AF either and no signs of ovulation? I lost the baby on 12/30 so thought I'd notice something/anything by now.
You ladies who have noticed ovulation after your loss, did you still get ewcm and did anybody do a cervix check? I've been monitoring both and haven't seen anything yet. It's kind of disheartening that I can't even try to get pregnant yet.
I hope you lovely ladies are getting through the days ok. I'm pretty good until I have to talk about it then the tears start. It's getting a little easier each day.
I hope to hear that some of you are in the TWW soon. Our group deserves all of the BFPs.

Hi Love4you ouch on the masitiis I actually thought I was getting it myself my boobs were so sore but it went away phew, I am taking Q10 as well Im 39 lucky hubby is younger :haha: 36 on Ovulation subtle signs I check my cervix and it feels soft and some what ewcm :shrug: nothing that makes me go yep that is ovulation for sure though

Good luck sunshine I hope it went well?

Mummy I'm confused - was your pregnant friend upset at you for sharing in about your loss with her or for sharing it with someone else? I can kind of understand pregnant women not wanting to hear about bad things to protect their bubble but her reaction is still not cool :nope:

It was a group of us. I was actually sharing my story with someone else, but she just happened to over hear. So like that's my fault in the first place. However, there are a lot of different factors between her and me in the first place. She's generally pretty healthy and I have allergies more or less daily, her baby is slightly older than mine was, so she will probably be able to make it and have her's saved etc. I can see it from her point of view, but I wasn't even speaking to her.
That's really quite disgraceful :growlmad:

this thread has been getting good PR on other threads around BnB, so i've been lurking, but finally saying hi...

i read on FF that you should put CD1 as the first day of full bleeding. (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Charting-after-miscarriage.html) i started bleeding a sunday and passed the baby the next day, so i marked sunday as CD1. i guess it all depends on how much bleeding? seems quite subjective...:shrug::wacko: but for people who were saying their cycles were "off," my first post MC cycle was shorter than pre-MC, but i think it has bounced back now on this 2nd cycle, though i guess i won't know until AF shows...:shrug: we were planning on preventing until march because of a family wedding i refuse to miss, but i think we might try, if a relaxed approach is even possible for me?:wacko:, from february.

p.s. without sounding needy/demanding:shy:, i would prefer not to get any "i'm sorry for your loss"es. a wave and/or a hello will do for me!:friends: thanks...:hugs:

:hi: I'm sick of hearing that word too nice for people to say but only so many times you can say it. Wow good PR :haha: it is a great group we have here we also have a great secret fb group if you want to join x

Mummy2o I agree that is completely awful how selfish of her.

I'm really not sure what my body is doing yet. After BM this morning I had a fair amount of ewcm cramping in legs, tummy and back but hard to tell as just had the d&c Tuesday. My temp went down again today so don't know if it will shoot back up. I hope I don't ovulate this soon. It would be nice to actually to see my body go back to normal but know I haven't had enough time for my lining to build up.

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Sunshine glad that the d&c went well. Great info about tests from NdH. I luv the (he isn't I am) :haha:

So was thinking if Niamh is ok doing it as I don't know if I can edit your first post?

Is everything ok with putting on the front page my fb details or the group details or both so anyone can be requested to be added? Then I was thinking if anyone wants to put there journal on the front page so all of us in the group can see it and can pop into to say hi if they would like to? They maybe can be added to front page too? I can also put them in a document on the fb group for reference. I haven't done a document with peoples usernames on the fb group to match there real name as I don't know if everyone is comfortable with that. Let me know :)

Here's my journal

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...rnal-mum-2-boys-2-girls-3-losses-3-a-266.html

sunshine glad your d&c went ok! Sounds like you have a good plan going forward!

Jumpingo welcome!

Steph hopefully your testing gives you some answers.

I'm also now using the first day of my actual miscarriage as day 1 of my cycle. I'm waiting on AF. February 1 should be here at the latest. My chart is all over the place. Lately I haven't been sleeping full nights. So I temp every morning at 5:15 or so, but I'll be awake at 3, 4 etc. driving me nuts. But we'll just have to see what happens I guess. Yay waiting right? lol

Wantingagirl how did your d&c go? Mine was smooth. I slept for 12 hours last night. I feel better. Just hoping my hcg levels drop nicely now. I'm leaving for Florida Monday so I won't be able to get the tests done until I get back. So we'll see. I'm curious but I also know if af shows, the hcg is gone lol. Last time I was super high and it took 5 weeks after my d&c. This time I was 9.100 before d&c and I'd passed the baby and placenta before that. So I'm HOPING it doesn't take 6 weeks it's time. Ugh that would not be cool.

Steph - I'm so glad you like the lady. I hope she offers your more guidance and information. But I agree. With 2 healthy girls you could have just had bad luck :(. Im hoping that's all it is for me too. Seem likely?

I'm slowly coming around to the idea that I have to wait. I'll be a sitting duck. I'm a HUGE planner but every time I do that I get kicked in the butt. So I'm going to try to take a step back on the planning bit and focus on each day.

Did I tell you all that DH are moving at the end of March?? He starts a new job in July. I am slightly happy I won't have to be moving 8 months pregnant. But I would have taken if Of course. So now we will at least be all settled in for a few months. I can teach for a few months into next school year. It will be better. Right? :)

Sunshine glad your doing ok :hugs: and enjoy the trip to Florida and a big move in March excellent you know what they say though new house new baby

Thanks Niamh. How are you feeling? Have you O'd? Are you and DH trying still? I'm on bed rest so I'm around a lot on bnb lol. Right now im watching the BCB reality show the Midwives. It's good. I'm guessing it takes place mostly in manchestrr. Tv marathon for me today.

Thanks Niamh. How are you feeling? Have you O'd? Are you and DH trying still? I'm on bed rest so I'm around a lot on bnb lol. Right now im watching the BCB reality show the Midwives. It's good. I'm guessing it takes place mostly in manchestrr. Tv marathon for me today.

I am not to bad :flower: have no clue if I have ovulated yet still having fun:sex: we shall see I guess :)

My appointment went well except for the huge cyst on my left ovary

She wants me to do a glucose test and maybe try metformin and possibly Levenox which I'm happy to have options just hope this cyst doesn't rupture :nope:

My appointment went well except for the huge cyst on my left ovary

She wants me to do a glucose test and maybe try metformin and possibly Levenox which I'm happy to have options just hope this cyst doesn't rupture :nope:

did you try this month by any chance ?

Yes we BD every other day so 2 before o and one on day of suspected O when I told her I haven't gotten AF she said have u taken a test :haha:
Mon Wed Fri
I think that cyst is delaying AF it's done it b4 :nope:

Yes we BD every other day so 2 before o and one on day of suspected O when I told her I haven't gotten AF she said have u taken a test :haha:
Mon Wed Fri
I think that cyst is delaying AF it's done it b4 :nope:

You see it is normal to have a copus luteum cyst on your ovary after ovulation it produces progesterone and oestrogen which help the uterus get ready for possible baby,if you are pregnant it keeps producing hormones ontill 12 weeks of pregnancy! if no baby it normally starts to shrink and hormones drop so AF starts!

The last time I had one of those I was pregnant you could be and your body is getting ready for baby to snuggle in :flower: I hope so anyway
so I am hoping it is a good sign for a BFP :flower:

Sorry about the cyst, while I don't know too much about them anything, anything out of the ordinary must be unsettling. I'm hoping Niamh is right though and your uterus is just getting ready :)

It's 4.1CM so that's really big for a corpus luteum when I was PG last time it was 1-2 so idk :shrug:
I'm actually having some pain and being uncomfortable!

I am indeed. I've just thrawled through it looking for a thread about the TTC while breastfeeding group.
I have started to have pass very small clots tonight. No pain at all yet. X

Small world yazoo I am Niamh ui Cheallaigh I can add you to the ttc while breastfeeding find me on the breastfeeding one and I remember you as well from the GD thread took me a minute to remember :flower:
we have a lovely group as well and Wanting will add you to that one as well

I hope it all goes smoothly and you do not have to much pain :hugs:

Rachel let me in today Niamh. I'm Tanya. :)

It's 4.1CM so that's really big for a corpus luteum when I was PG last time it was 1-2 so idk :shrug:
I'm actually having some pain and being uncomfortable!

yep mine was big as well and I had pain in my side think it was my left side it did go by it self so I hope yours does as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->