Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

It's 4.1CM so that's really big for a corpus luteum when I was PG last time it was 1-2 so idk :shrug:
I'm actually having some pain and being uncomfortable!

Hope that cyst dissapears by itself. I'm not a chart expert, but your chart is def looking like you O'd, isn't it?

Niamh are you doing anything to track ovulation?

I'am cd 14, usually O around cd17-18 but not feeling like O is near. I guess we shall see, I hate all this waiting and waiting and waiting. And then hooray it's a BFP and BOOOOOOM in your face, it's a miscarriage. :growlmad:

Ugh, I hear you steph! That's exactly how I feel.

I haven't gotten AF since the mc and we're not actively trying (because doctor told us to wait for AF) but we're also not preventing. I feel like I O'd within these last couple days, all the signs were there. We BD'd a lot so maybe we'll get lucky. I am hoping we might get lucky but also worried if we did because a friend of mine said chances of miscarrying right after one is like 90%.... I wish I could find actual medical research on these things but so much medical information/research online conflicts with one another.

Ninja I've not heard that before. Unless she's a fertility expert I wouldn't believe her. I've been on these forums for several years now and know so many people who went on to have healthy pregnancies after a miscarriage and very few who went on to miscarry again. Every time you miscarry though if does increase your chances to miscarry in the future though, regardless of when you conceive though, hence why in my area they test you after 3 miscarriages.

AFM temp was high today, no sign of AF yet. Hoping she stays away all weekend so I can test.

Ninja the only study I've read on the subject (which was on first pregnancies that ended in misarrige) showed that if another conception happened within 6 months it had an 82% chance of being successful.

It's 4.1CM so that's really big for a corpus luteum when I was PG last time it was 1-2 so idk :shrug:
I'm actually having some pain and being uncomfortable!

Hope that cyst dissapears by itself. I'm not a chart expert, but your chart is def looking like you O'd, isn't it?

Niamh are you doing anything to track ovulation?

I'am cd 14, usually O around cd17-18 but not feeling like O is near. I guess we shall see, I hate all this waiting and waiting and waiting. And then hooray it's a BFP and BOOOOOOM in your face, it's a miscarriage. :growlmad:

Yep I am my cycle ticker is linked to my chart on fertility friend :flower: I started temping but not sure what they are doing LOL
oh well just keep BD and see what happens

NDH I have never heard of that, I do not think it is accurate from my experience I conceived straight away after my first MC and no problems on him he is 11 now and from reading on line many go on to have healthy babies and very few MC again and you are meant to very fertile after a MC

Ninja I don't agree with your friend either, as far as I'm aware there is no increased risk. The fertility doctor also told me yesterday there is no reason to wait a cycle as it has not been shown to increase risk of mc to get pregnant straight away. So if you got lucky, enjoy it girl!

I posted this on FB but I'll post here as well for the ladies that aren't on there. I got the first lot of tests back and turns out I have high thyroglobulin antibodies, despite having normal thyroid function. Studies have shown that women who have these antibodies are twice as likely to miscarry than women who don't, but they are not sure why. Some small studies suggest that giving thyroxine may improve outcome, but they were too small to be conclusive. So I'm being started on thyroxine in the hope that it will help, and all we can do now is keep trying. I'm really sad actually because there isn't a sure-fix solution to the problem, all I can do is get pregnant and then I have a 30-50% chance of having a miscarriage up to 12 weeks. That will make for a fun 1st trimester :(

The quote a friend had on fb and this is what I'm going to do :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 0
Steph we are all here for you it's such a roller coaster

I feel sucky that we have to start over it can be so stressful to wait In that 2ww and I have no patience so it drags on for so long but all we can have is faith :hugs:

Sis4us good luck Hun! I'm hoping to see some bfp's soon!!

Sunshine I posted in my journal on my tests they are pretty light only problem is does anyone know if the blue handled opks are as good as the green ones. The control line on the blue ones seemed fainter green one darker but not positive. Maybe buy more green ones on Tuesday as back up and just stick to them although I bought 50 cheap blue ones :dohh:
What time do you all test each day? Do you have to hold off from fluids and hold it in?

My d&c was pretty event less I just feel so drained and my arm is killing me horrendous bruises on it from where they took blood. I just feel exhausted all the time. There was t much to take out after the op just some blood and some retained placenta them hormones dropped pretty quick.

These are my tests. LH at top HPT bottom I only cramped for maybe a day and a half and spotting for one day.

I'm getting stacks of Ewcm and signs ovulation will happen this week and I worry my lining won't be thick enough but as someone sed nothing will attach if not thick enough. To be honest I don't think I'm lucky enough to catch first time anyway. I don't think either the last 2 days temps are accurate anyway as son has been unwell and when he comes I'm the room rather than temp quickly first I forget and jump out of bed like this morning at 4.30am :dohh: then took it at 7.30 so only 3 hours rest

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3
Steph I am so glad the doctor gave you some results, and even though they aren't the ones you wanted, you are able to try something new to see if it works. That is a relief. I agree the best thing you can do is try again :). I can try to figure out how to send you a good journal DH got me that states that 50% of women with recurrent mc go through testing only for it to be unexplained. I like to think of it as "just bad luck" so worth it to try again.

Ugh, I keep hearing stats where I'm the minority -- the ones NDH gave about 82% go on to have successful pregnancies - yup. I'm the 18%. DH also read me another one where it was like 2% that I was in lol. ***stay strong, stats are stats**

Wantingagirl glad your d&c went well. It will take awhile for the hormone to go down. Mine took 5 weeks last time, but since we both passed the majority on our own I'm hoping it's quicker. But just expect it to take a wee while. Maybe take a break from the tests so you don't go bananas.

Celtic hi :)

I read an article that stated women have a lot of the same signs of O after a mc and they can be confused with the two. But Bding lots doesn't hurt and then see at happens:)

And oh where you moving to? Scotland :haha:

Are you coming back on fb yet?? I miss you!

Sunshine that's what we are doing just seeing how it goes. Oh I was saying my tests are good my hpt was is nearly blank. I was just meaning does anyone know if the green handled opks are better than the blue handled ones as the control line seemed stronger on the green ones altho was still negative so I'm glad of that :) as when I do get a positive opk know it,will be a true one xx

Steph I take Armour Thyriod I've been tested for the antibodies because I've got extremely Ill w my first loss and my WBC shot up!! I tested negative for the antibodies but I'm also taking Thyriod meds now so iDK!!
I've also read u can get a transfusion of some sort I will have to look it up again but some women swear by that and steroids to prevent the antibodies from attacking the baby!!HTH

Lol I wish. And no I'm not. I'm enjoying my break and I love not wasting so much time on there haha. I don't think I'll come back anytime soon! But you can msg me in here if you want :) miss our chats!

Lol I wish. And no I'm not. I'm enjoying my break and I love not wasting so much time on there haha. I don't think I'll come back anytime soon! But you can msg me in here if you want :) miss our chats!

Me too hun! If that's what's good for you. Come to my journal too if you have time I will message you soon :) do you have what'sapp?

Sis4us that's great information!

I'm totally confused with my 2 tests and my pains in back tummy sore bb's headache etc. I've had Ewcm last day and a half but today loads and loads. I don't know which opk to trust so think will just lol further into it and see which one looks better. We are just going to dtd every other day til I see an obvious dip and rise. And if period comes it comes. I was looking up it can be quite common to have loads of Ewcm after a d&c but not sure about the pains.

I'm so torn ladies.... I've been a bit of a recluse lately, but tomorrow I am either going to my parents or considering staying at a friends house which is half way. I'm not sure if I'm up for the friends part. It could be a good distraction, wine, movies etc. but they aren't really the emotional, supportive type and instead get awkward abut serious things. I'm worried I will be sensitive to this and will be hurt. They're letting me know we can do whatever I'm up for - go out, stay in etc. it could be good for me, but it could end badly. I'm not sure I'm ready. We live 3 hours away so don't see each other much. I'm really torn. DH is going to the same city for a guys night so I'll either go also or go home. Am I being too sensitive?

Hi ladies! :flower:

I have been reading up but havent been posting much. Not much to post I guess...just waiting until at least after AF to start ttc, if not longer.

Wanted to let you all know that my blood testing came back and according to my OB, no thyroid problems and no clotting disorders. They also did not find any chromosomal problems with the fetus, so still no real answers.
However, in my journey to find out why I have had 3 mc's, I may have found an answer to my questions about what went wrong with my son when he was born. This has to do with antibodies as well, and blood platelet incompatibilities.
We will be seeing a genetic counselor next month, and will ask for a specific test to determine if that is the cause. If it is, all future pregnancies will be affected.

Sunshine- so glad your d&c went as good as it could have. Get as much rest as you can!

Jumpingo - welcome :flower:

Ninja - although I dont necessarily believe what your friend said, I did have the misfortune of having 2 mc's directly after each other, when I did not wait at least one cycle. Because of this, we are waiting at least one cycle, if not more, before we ttc again. We will likely wait until after our meeting with the genetic counselor, which is scheduled for Feb 23.

I'm glad your tests came back negative, that sounds great. As for the other one that may affect future pregnancies I believe there is something that you can take while pregnant to prevent trouble. And mcs, so hopefully your doctor will explain more to you about that. I am SO excited to move forward and I am so happy you have answers so far. That must be a huge relief.

How is everyone doing?

Jumpingo - fancy seeing you over here :)

Afm I decided not to go. Bless my friends heart but they just can't be what I need right now. So I'm going home to be with my Family for a few days. Continue the relaxation and rest.

Wantingagirl - how are you feeling post d&c?

Kozmik the testing is a bit of a roller coaster isn't it, not being sure of what is wrong is so hard. I hope the genetic counselor will be able to give you some answers.

Sunshine being a recluse isn't a bad thing, you are emotionally fragile at the moment so just do what you need to do until you feel stronger.

My mum is on holiday with my sister at the moment, I didn't go because I was pregnant and it involved a big flight. I called her today and she just talked about what an awesome time they are having and how they wish I was there. Then when I said I was feeling sad that I had these antibodies she said I had to start running and everything would sort itself out (she runs marathons and now my sis is training too). My mum is lovely and so supportive usually but that whole conversation just made me feel shit and alone :( Luckily my dh sensed my bad mood and booked us to go away for a night...and I think I'll be ovulating!

I wonder what my thyroid levels are like... I had them tested in August and they were fine without the thyroxine but for years before that I was on levothyroxine for hypothyroidism and I do know I have some nodes in my thyroid but my gp said they weren't a big concern. I told my ob about my thyroid history when I went for my first appointment (unfortunately ironic that it was on the day I miscarried) but when I went for my second appointment and was told I miscarried, he didn't want to do any tests for my thyroid or anything and I forgot to ask.

Sunshine do what you need to recover! If it's being alone then that's it. With family then do that!. Hope you feel better

Awe Steph what a strange suggestion. But have fun on your trip! Good timing :)

AFM I have a possible implantation dip! :shrug: Not really sure what to think about that there's only 1 day that could possibly have caused pregnancy. Guess I'll know next weekend - AF is due on Saturday. Have a 20k run tomorrow. Did boot camp today. I'm down to 163lbs. Which is 7lbs down from when I had my miscarriage early this month. So that's pretty awesome. Have a quiet weekend to myself. Boys are at their dads. Fiance is out with the boys in BC for the weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->