Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Ajarvis, I am an avid runner too! I was told that as long as you ran prior to your pregnancy it should be fine for you to do during. Maybe no half marathons, but smaller runs should be fine.

Steph, he is still getting the details but will for sure be gone at the start of February (which is fine cuz that's when AF should be due if my cycle didn't get screwed up from the mc) and he should be back in time in February but I think that month will probably be the last best shot we have before he leaves for good. :( ... That is, unless we got lucky this month. I've had some things happen that make me think maybe we did get lucky after the mc but I am not getting my hopes up because it might just be in my head or leftover symptoms. Guess we shall see what the next month will bring! Who knows, maybe whatever weeks he ends up getting off in the months he's gone will be O weeks. One can only hope.

Thanks jumpingo! That makes alot of sense! Mine is quite jaggy and I do temp every morning at 5:15 give or take 10 min max. I had 3 days in a row of exact temps though before I ovulated lol.

And yes! Although I may run Calgary in May even if I'm preggo. Depends on the pregnancy. But it would be on my own time and at my own pace. Where as this one I'm pacing and people are counting on me to get them across the finish line at a certain time so I don't want to do that if I'm preggo! Want to run my own race and not push to hard!

Ninja one of the girls I run with ran 3 half marathons while pregnant with her last! Crazy! lol. Once I reach the 5 month range I'm too uncomfortable to run. To big lol. I'm planning on running this one and the one in May and if I get pregnant I may change the May one to a 10k!

Just wanted to say Happy Monday hope everyone has a great week!! :)

Finally starting to feel like myself again which is a relief hope everyone is feeling as well as suspected!! :)

Good morning ladies :hugs:

Pretty sure, I hope I am right, I may have ovulated yesterday or today!!!!:happydance: now I am hoping I have not BD to much :blush::haha:

I was on another forum and read an amazing story of an Irish mum who had 4 mc got pregnant had some spotting went for a scan and she was expecting 4 babies brought a happy tear to the eye esp when they were born and now are doing great! her message to anyone TCC after a loss keep trying it will happen and stay positive believe it will happen! I just found it inspiring and so lovely

I ran out of my Maca so got a new brand one because I could not get the one I normally do, but ever since I got it I feel so much better in myself I have been so teary and emotional so feel more upbeat and positive hope that lasts! I am sure I will have moments I still long to be pregnant still but that is normal I guess

Hope your all well and for anyone not on facebook check out the link I posted yesterday brilliant read worth taking a look at

Have a great day everyone!!

OOH ps how many are in the tww this week :hugs:

Hi ladies. Happy Monday.

Thanks for that read Niamh. So neat! Also so excitig to hear that lovely story of the mom. I refuse to give up. As hard as it is to imagine losing another and going through this all again, I won't give up.

I'm a huge work out girl but I'm going to take it easy next time. While I know that working out doesn't xause miscarriages and actually helps to keep you heslthy, I believe I may have been in a Jillian michaels shred class when I had my cramps and mc. I though it was just water but it's a bit traumatic for me. I also kept doing sit ups and apparently hats a no. So I will still work out but I'll go easier than last time. Perhaps just yoga and cardio instead of those boot camp type classes. I a, happy though, I didn't gain any weight this time. So I'm what I was pre pregnancy. For my first MMC I had gained 8 pounds I think. but Ive yet to get back to the gym.

Steph - thanks for that info! I've made notes that I'll bring to my OB :)

I got the top one yesterday morning at 9.30am then afternoon is second one and 3rd is today's. Pains eased off last night to practically nothin now. Ewcm most Saturday night and less Sunday morning turned to sticky. CP is very high so much so that I can't reach it. Temp dip today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
Niamh looks like we are spot on I either ovulated yesterday or today x

whoo hoo :happydance: cycle buddies I seriously must get my head around ops I tried them but never see a line so just do not bother with them mind you I probably need to do more than 1 in a day

before MC my ov signs were sore boobs and then ewcm then I get OV pain on left or right side but think that has changed again now :shrug:

whoo hoo :happydance: cycle buddies I seriously must get my head around ops I tried them but never see a line so just do not bother with them mind you I probably need to do more than 1 in a day

before MC my ov signs were sore boobs and then ewcm then I get OV pain on left or right side but think that has changed again now :shrug:

I will use opks as back up but using the cbfm if I need to next month which I'm sure I will lol and will be using opks just to confirm. Need to figure out where I bought the ones in November from again they were the best ones will check back on my email. I can always pinpoint ovulation from the pains alone it's that sore dtd is uncomfortable xx

I will use opks as back up but using the cbfm if I need to next month which I'm sure I will lol and will be using opks just to confirm. Need to figure out where I bought the ones in November from again they were the best ones will check back on my email. I can always pinpoint ovulation from the pains alone it's that sore dtd is uncomfortable xx

oooh dtd last night felt a little uncomfortable could feel tenderness in my side more right than left

Came across this as I sometimes have tinged ewcm and sometimes don't had it this time

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ined-ewcm-updated-need-ur-opinions-pls-2.html

Just saying :winkwink:

That's what I get and been having that sensation yesterday and today.

I'm usually spot on and then the monitor temps and opk seem to confirm

I think today the egg has been released just the last little while real sharp pains locating in one area specifically on the right side and dull ache rest of tummy and in line in my back too

Xxx

I had that this cycle! But put it down to the miscarriage and the super long runs. I'm due for AF on Saturday. I found out last time I was pregnant in October that I was pregnant this day of my cycle. Kinda feel like testing tomorrow, but hate wasting the money on a test lol Also. I don't feel pregnant. I "just knew" last time....

I had that this cycle! But put it down to the miscarriage and the super long runs. I'm due for AF on Saturday. I found out last time I was pregnant in October that I was pregnant this day of my cycle. Kinda feel like testing tomorrow, but hate wasting the money on a test lol Also. I don't feel pregnant. I "just knew" last time....

I just knew from my last pregnancy and with the girls but I didn't with my son so you never know hun. That's a good point it could be that but I had no blood at all any other time other than around ovulation I hardly bled at all after d&c. I know what you mean about the test hun but I have no willpower I will be testing between 8-9 dpo. And I used to blame IC's saying they were rubbish lol when realised they actually aren't I got Bfp on IC at 9dpo the faintest squinter of a line at 8dpo but only showed up after the time limit. My plan is to buy Frers hopefully they are on deal will try hold out but not likely to happen :haha: good luck hun when you gonna test? What used to be your 2ww symptons/non symptons? I would always spot between 8-9dpo if unsuccessful and loads of CM if not and v dry if I was sucessful xxx

lol. I'm at 9DPO right now. If I buy one on the way home I'll be testing at 10DPO.... so so so so tempting

Came across this as I sometimes have tinged ewcm and sometimes don't had it this time

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ined-ewcm-updated-need-ur-opinions-pls-2.html

I hope this isn't the case for me as I'm having AF once a week! But I think its something to do with the miscarriage. If I get a BFN tomorrow going to start primrose oil to start an AF to try and get my body back into shape.

I hope this isn't the case for me as I'm having AF once a week! But I think its something to do with the miscarriage. If I get a BFN tomorrow going to start primrose oil to start an AF to try and get my body back into shape.

what cycle day is it now :flower:

Ugh I don't think I've ovulated at all. I think my body tried and failed. I had all the signs ewcm,open cervix, o pains but usually if I o cervix will close and my nips will become sore which hasnt happened. Think thus cycle is a write off :(

Ajarvis sometimes I just know, other times I 'knew' but got bfns, and last time I could have sworn I wasn't and got my bfp. So you never know!

what cycle day is it now :flower:

I've lost count. Put I think she's coming. Having period cramps now with more spotting, even had a little tissue come out when I went to pee early (sorry for the TMI) but haven't started the flow yet. So took myself a tablet just to kick start everything. Also got that BFN so I'm pretty happy despite it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->