Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Ugh I don't think I've ovulated at all. I think my body tried and failed. I had all the signs ewcm,open cervix, o pains but usually if I o cervix will close and my nips will become sore which hasnt happened. Think thus cycle is a write off :(

Ajarvis sometimes I just know, other times I 'knew' but got bfns, and last time I could have sworn I wasn't and got my bfp. So you never know!

I think I said it all ready but I couldn't tell after my first MC if I did or not ovulate and I was still pregnant :)
also I know that after each pregnancy symptoms of OV and AF coming can change normally for me I get sore boobs and strong OV pains at ovulation but not this time it is like everything has changed, so I would say you have ovulated and are in the tww

I am actually glad the very strong ovulation pains are gone, they were crippling at times I had to take pain relief and go to bed I had read that it was not good for getting pregnant as well :shrug: not sure how true that is though

Ugh I don't think I've ovulated at all. I think my body tried and failed. I had all the signs ewcm,open cervix, o pains but usually if I o cervix will close and my nips will become sore which hasnt happened. Think thus cycle is a write off :(

Ajarvis sometimes I just know, other times I 'knew' but got bfns, and last time I could have sworn I wasn't and got my bfp. So you never know!

I think I said it all ready but I couldn't tell after my first MC if I did or not ovulate and I was still pregnant :)
also I know that after each pregnancy symptoms of OV and AF coming can change normally for me I get sore boobs and strong OV pains at ovulation but not this time it is like everything has changed, so I would say you have ovulated and are in the tww

I am actually glad the very strong ovulation pains are gone, they were crippling at times I had to take pain relief and go to bed I had read that it was not good for getting pregnant as well :shrug: not sure how true that is though

That is rubbish Hun where did you read that? My pains are crippling like that every month that's what I deal with for years lol and no problems with me that's how I always know I ovulate xx

lol. I'm at 9DPO right now. If I buy one on the way home I'll be testing at 10DPO.... so so so so tempting

Test test test! Although do what you want as I don't want to pressure you :flower: I hope you get a bfp Hun

I hope this isn't the case for me as I'm having AF once a week! But I think its something to do with the miscarriage. If I get a BFN tomorrow going to start primrose oil to start an AF to try and get my body back into shape.

I think our bodies are really weird afterwards as my temps haven't been great when they usually are spot on I'm not believing in anything just yet. If my af comes I guess it comes. Hope the tablets bring it on so you can get started Hun :hugs: I'm still gonna take opks just incase til I know defo where I'm at unless temps suggest something.

Sometimes I also just knew sometimes I didn't. I feel like I've ovulated but maybe I haven't.
I put this on my journal I slept at 10.30 - midnight then went to loo. I them slept 12-3.30 temp was higher than the other temp from when I slept from 3.45-6.45 I used the first temp but the two are dramatically different ones a dip ones a rise :shrug: guess will just see what tomorrow's does before my loss my temps were great. This is also why I think I ovulated before I slept great since d&c and now back to waking a few times like I always get when ovulating and pregnant xx

That is rubbish Hun where did you read that? My pains are crippling like that every month that's what I deal with for years lol and no problems with me that's how I always know I ovulate xx

Well that's good to know:hugs: I used to get them every now and then before but not every cycle so after Ryan it was every cycle, I had only 4 AF and then I got pregnant LOL and OV pain was not to bad but I had awful lower back pain that started at OV and lasted for the whole TWW eased off and then came back the week before MC began getting worse

So I hope that does not happen again think it will cause me huge stress of it does
:dohh:

Wanting I think you have OV :thumbup: I would put money on it I am that sure you were right to go with the longer time sleeping

I alwaysbget ovulation pain. Its not crippling and it doesn't last long though. Its just a pinching feeling that lasts maybe a minute or two and that's it.

I'm not obsessing over tests or anything at all this month. If I haven't had AF by valentines day I'll poas.

I alwaysbget ovulation pain. Its not crippling and it doesn't last long though. Its just a pinching feeling that lasts maybe a minute or two and that's it.

I'm not obsessing over tests or anything at all this month. If I haven't had AF by valentines day I'll poas.

Sometimes my OV pain would be very painful and last for hours I would not be able to put my foot on the floor with out feeling a very bad pain :nope: it was extreme and I say abnormal but mostly I get a niggle enough to know what it was I am ok with that :) and I think that kind of pain is normal :thumbup:

That really sounds awful :(
I like getting ov pain as it means I don't have to bother temping or using opks . :haha:

I think I'm actually ovulating right now but i dont know for sure as I'm not going to assume my old normal is my new normal. It keeps alternating between left and right though so I'm other ovulating from both sides or something else is going on.

oooh we are entering in to a exciting and OMG am I or aren't I stage in our little group :happydance::happydance:

lol. I'm at 9DPO right now. If I buy one on the way home I'll be testing at 10DPO.... so so so so tempting

Test test test! Although do what you want as I don't want to pressure you :flower: I hope you get a bfp Hun

I hope this isn't the case for me as I'm having AF once a week! But I think its something to do with the miscarriage. If I get a BFN tomorrow going to start primrose oil to start an AF to try and get my body back into shape.

I think our bodies are really weird afterwards as my temps haven't been great when they usually are spot on I'm not believing in anything just yet. If my af comes I guess it comes. Hope the tablets bring it on so you can get started Hun :hugs: I'm still gonna take opks just incase til I know defo where I'm at unless temps suggest something.

Sometimes I also just knew sometimes I didn't. I feel like I've ovulated but maybe I haven't.
I put this on my journal I slept at 10.30 - midnight then went to loo. I them slept 12-3.30 temp was higher than the other temp from when I slept from 3.45-6.45 I used the first temp but the two are dramatically different ones a dip ones a rise :shrug: guess will just see what tomorrow's does before my loss my temps were great. This is also why I think I ovulated before I slept great since d&c and now back to waking a few times like I always get when ovulating and pregnant xx

happy to oblige lol

Attachments

• jantest.jpg
    jantest.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 12
So I've been told that this could be left over HCG. I find that hard to believe cause the line is so strong! My miscarriage technically started Dec 21st with red blood. Then went full force January 2nd. Lasted a touch longer than a period. And was done. I highly doubt I have retained tissue etc. But will save my 2nd test and test next week.

So I've been told that this could be left over HCG. I find that hard to believe cause the line is so strong! My miscarriage technically started Dec 21st with red blood. Then went full force January 2nd. Lasted a touch longer than a period. And was done. I highly doubt I have retained tissue etc. But will save my 2nd test and test next week.

I highly doubt it as well, can doctor do Beta's maybe

Yay! Congrats ajarvis! Lately I have noticed my boobs are getting sore again like they did in dec when I got my positive. I'm still trying to stay objective but I'm kind of hoping we got lucky too.... Guess I still need to wait and see. DH leaves me next Monday for his first 6 week stint. :(

Eeek Amanda! Have you tested at all following your miscarriage? HG can linger for a while but I would definitely agree that line looks too dark to be residual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->