Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Yay for double line. I'd be going crazy right now. Perhaps go get blood work done? The level should be able to tell you if it's accurate or hcg leftover. Also not to say it's not positive (yay!) but did they confirm there was no tissue or anything leftover first? I'd be going crazy lol. Good for you for being so calm!

As for me. I made it to Florida. Yay. So glad I'm missing that big snow storm at home. Enjoying some relaxation. Trying to deal with the loss and be able to reach out to people I've been avoiding.

Congrats ajarvis! I really hope its a rainbow line and not a residual hcg line! That would be amazing for you! Keeping my fingers crossed!

AFM - CD1! Witch showed today and I'm happy about that. That gives me about 2 weeks to have The Conversation with hubby about whether we shall wait until after our genetic counseling apt (Feb 23) to start ttc, or if he (we) is comfortable going for it in Feb.

Thanks ladies ! No testing done on HCG. That's not a common thing here. Actually I don't know anyone who has had it. However I should get a 6 week ultrasound to verify. I've already talked to the midwife about residual tissue etc. and the baby's hb stopped so long ago now and I've already had the miscarriage that I would still be bleeding if that was the case. All bleeding will have stopped as of this Friday which is what they consider to mean officially done miscarriage and af is due saturday. So the line I would think would have to be barely there not strong?

kozmik, i'm sort of in a similar situation, but it's a colposcopy appointment instead. couldn't get in (that's a whole 'nother rant!) until march 4th, so it looks like we're on hold until at LEAST april...?!:nope::cry: and that's assuming the results come back soon after the procedure. and are negative.[-o< i think my husband would be okay trying before then, but i don't think i will be mentally able to deal with any kind of treatment-is-recommended result and not be able to get treatment because i'm pregnant and risk the health issues that could stem from that...?:nope: as if worrying about miscarrying again wasn't enough...:dohh:...so the waiting continues for me.:coffee: ugh.

Congrats ajarvis.

AFM I got my period. I'm so thrilled about that. Means I get to properly TTC this month.

Amy I am so happy for you that you got af, I know it meant a lot to you to get it before Daniel's funeral. It signifies a new beginning, and hopefully it will make tomorrow just a little bit easier :hugs:

Koz I hope you and dh agree on when ttc again, I know a month in normal terms isn't a long time to wait but when we are in this situation it feels like forever.

Jumpingo I'd be going crazy if I were you! I really feel for you, what a shitty situation to be in. I hate waiting and waiting and waiting. How come you are having the colposcopy done, did you get an abnormal smear? Is there any chance you could have it done sooner? Ugh how frustrating!

kozmik, i'm sort of in a similar situation, but it's a colposcopy appointment instead. couldn't get in (that's a whole 'nother rant!) until march 4th, so it looks like we're on hold until at LEAST april...?!:nope::cry: and that's assuming the results come back soon after the procedure. and are negative.[-o< i think my husband would be okay trying before then, but i don't think i will be mentally able to deal with any kind of treatment-is-recommended result and not be able to get treatment because i'm pregnant and risk the health issues that could stem from that...?:nope: as if worrying about miscarrying again wasn't enough...:dohh:...so the waiting continues for me.:coffee: ugh.

oh that is just poxy :hugs: so annoying they could not get you an earlier appointment :nope:

Jumpingo I'd be going crazy if I were you! I really feel for you, what a shitty situation to be in. I hate waiting and waiting and waiting. How come you are having the colposcopy done, did you get an abnormal smear? Is there any chance you could have it done sooner? Ugh how frustrating!

i AM going crazy. i had a full on breakdown yesterday complete with uncontrollable sobbing. multiple times. :cry: but i think i got a lot of it out of my system and am TRYING to think that maybe it's for the better...? (watch, as soon as i am okay with waiting and sort of accept it, i will call to see about any cancellations and they'll have one:roll::growlmad:) but yeah, i had an abnormal smear and originally had the colposcopy scheduled for mid october, but it was smack dab in the middle of our fertile window that month, i knew NOTHING about what the abnormal smear meant or could mean (they didn't TELL me ANYTHING!:growlmad:) and it was our last month trying before taking a break. so i asked if we could delay for a month (because if we didn't get pregnant, i would have several months before we were going to try again) and they said yes. they redid the pap just to make sure, and it came back abnormal again, so they called to schedule the colp. again, but i had actually gotten pregnant that cycle.:wacko: i don't know if i can get it sooner - the only thing i can do is call every day and ask if they have had any cancellations or any openings. so, i might just do that. and be really freakin' annoying to them. HA!

oh that is just poxy :hugs: so annoying they could not get you an earlier appointment :nope:

BEYOND annoying. the doc told me in my miscarriage follow-up appointment at the end of december that if i called in january, they would be able to get me in in january or february, that they would have more docs on rotation. i called on the 20th and they were booked solid til the end of february and wouldn't even put me on a cancel waiting list because "it's not an emergency procedure, so if we do have cancellations, other more pressing patients get slotted.":saywhat::growlmad:

Jumpingo that sounds like a pain! Where do you live? It's crazy how different the health care systems are for all of us, and the procedures. I would definitely keep calling them lol. They'll eventually have enough and find a spot for you anywhere!! lol

Jumpingo that sounds like a pain! Where do you live? It's crazy how different the health care systems are for all of us, and the procedures. I would definitely keep calling them lol. They'll eventually have enough and find a spot for you anywhere!! lol

i live in japan, but on a military base. there is only one (tiny) hospital on base, and it probably does not have nearly the staffing for the number of people who get their healthcare there. i do need to look into what options i have and what (if any?) off base providers are covered through tri-care, because some off base services are probably covered, but i don't know without going to the insurance office and asking. and also, it's hard because of the language barrier. no matter how good my japanese is, it's WAY easier getting medical treatment in your own language. though, i lived in japan for 7 years before meeting my husband, so i've definitely done it when i had to.:wacko:

mommy2o excited for you to start trying! Lots of babydust for the month :)

jumpingo hope they get you in. Maybe if you annoy them lots and lots they will just to get rid of you :p

AFM I took a clearblue this morning that says 1-2 weeks. Hopefully that means I am actually pregnant not just residual HCG! Now that I've been googling it kinda worries me a touch lol. Next Wednesday I'll test again and hopefully it goes up. Then I think I'll actually believe it 100% :p right now I'm going with cautiously optimistic.

jumpingo hope they get you in. Maybe if you annoy them lots and lots they will just to get rid of you :p

AFM I took a clearblue this morning that says 1-2 weeks. Hopefully that means I am actually pregnant not just residual HCG! Now that I've been googling it kinda worries me a touch lol. Next Wednesday I'll test again and hopefully it goes up. Then I think I'll actually believe it 100% :p right now I'm going with cautiously optimistic.

that's what several people have told me: "just keep calling and they'll be so annoyed that they'll schedule you just so they don't have to deal with you anymore.":haha: ridiculous that that's what it comes down to though.:roll:

i am so hopeful for you!!!:flow:

that's what several people have told me: "just keep calling and they'll be so annoyed that they'll schedule you just so they don't have to deal with you anymore.":haha: ridiculous that that's what it comes down to though.:roll:

i am so hopeful for you!!!:flow:

yep I agree and how are you not urgent :dohh::growlmad:

ajarvis So am I so very hopeful I really do not think it is left over HCG you seen how quickly it went down for us we MC around the same time although you were a bit further than I was, but my test were negative very quickly :hugs:

i know, right!! THANK. YOU.

it's like, "oh no worries, just letting the potentially precancerous cells get a head start over here, just let me know when ever you get a chance if you could possibly get me in...":growlmad:

Thanks Niamh! I don't think it is. But want to just prepare mentally in case it is you know? But your experience helps :)

ajarvis - I think you could def be pregnant again! I know our timelines are similar, and I believe I ovulated about 2 weeks ago. I just got AF yesterday. If we would have ttc this cycle, I would have gotten a pos test by now. GL!

Thanks Kozmik! I hope so! What an awesome surprise it would be :) I have the afternoon off work. So I'm debating calling the midwife for her opinion...

i know, right!! THANK. YOU.

it's like, "oh no worries, just letting the potentially precancerous cells get a head start over here, just let me know when ever you get a chance if you could possibly get me in...":growlmad:

give them hell!! :winkwink:

Thanks Niamh! I don't think it is. But want to just prepare mentally in case it is you know? But your experience helps :)

Yep I understand it is going to be a rollercoaster till out of first tri :hugs:

I started a journal LOL feel a bit strange but I guess it is like a blog of sorts

As for cycles I keep thinking I ovulated but still not 100% guess we will keep :sex: just in case and also my nipples are so sore DS woke last night I normally go back to sleep as he feeds but I couldn't cause it hurt OUCH

Ok so I guess I got ovulation wrong it has to be today :wacko: I am in so much pain :nope: both sides are hurting right is worse than left took some pain relief it is that bad

not hopeful think I will be out this much discomfort can not be good for TCC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->