Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Sunshine :hugs: good woman getting back to the gym :thumbup:

Onemoretime welcome your in the right place but I am sorry you found your self here :hugs: your not to old I am 40 in June:argh: :haha: I have started on some supplements to improve my chances I swear by Maca for me and hubby improves swimmer for him and balances out our hormones lifts your moods increases your energy and increases libido also taking B complex, omega 3 and Q10 hope they help improve egg quality and lining so when I do get pregnant the next one will be a keeper

Sis4Us what does that mean moving forward hope the GTT comes back ok I am still waiting on my results

Doesn't really mean anything she wanted to repeat all my test the other FS did a year ago and they r still the same except my TSH was back at 2.74 which is high so I took more Armour this Am!! I will have to call my Holistic dr Mon and let her know!! The last MC must have messed it up a bit it's been .06 WTH!! She goes by free Ts but still my TSH hasn't been that high since starting Armour!! :shrug:

Everything else is looking good just have to see what my GTT is and go from there also I have to do CD3 when I get AF if I evr get it and start meds for IUI!! ;)

Hey ladies!
Sad to be here, but glad there are other women I can relate to. I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago at 9 weeks, but baby died at 6 weeks. Bleeding stopped about 5 days ago, and I'm itching to try again! My doctor didn't really give me a timeline, since it happened naturally - just said whenever I was ready. Not sure if I should wait until after my first AF or not?

This was my first (and hopefully last) miscarriage, and now I have so much more understanding of how awful it is.

Hey ladies!
Sad to be here, but glad there are other women I can relate to. I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago at 9 weeks, but baby died at 6 weeks. Bleeding stopped about 5 days ago, and I'm itching to try again! My doctor didn't really give me a timeline, since it happened naturally - just said whenever I was ready. Not sure if I should wait until after my first AF or not?

This was my first (and hopefully last) miscarriage, and now I have so much more understanding of how awful it is.

so sorry for your loss and I guess as far as tcc goes start when ever you feel ready emotionally and physically

Welcome jtinck. Sorry for your loss that brought you here but you're in the right place and we're happy to get to know you.
As for when to TTC, that's completely up to you. There is no standard advised time to wait, though waiting one cycle does seem the most commonly advised time frame, and there is to evidence to support any physical/medical reasons to wait. If you have stopped bleeding and feel emotionally ready there is no reason not to try again now. Many women experience increased fertility following a miscarriage, but it can also take awhile to get your cycle back on track.

Agreed jtink. I would say whenever you are ready. I had a d&c and I know the uterus needs time to heal after that so I'm waiting. But it's personal opinion. Welcome though (bittersweet as it is)

Side note. I skipped the gym and went shopping instead. Haha. I bought work out clothes though. So tomorrow ;)

Welcome jtink and onemoretime! Despite the circumstances this has been a great group, with some awesome people, and has made this shitty situation a bit less shitty! Jtink when it comes to ttc again, you don't need to wait a cycle. I conceived my dd1 straight away after my 1st mc, and my recurrent miscarriage doctor told me this time there is no need to wait either.

Afm ladies, I'm confused! It's cd21 since the bleed started, I thought I o'd on cd15 but yesterday had bad O pains on cd20 :wacko: No idea what's going on, or even if I've O'd at all. I think our ovaries all had a secret meeting and decided to confuse us all!:growlmad:

I think that's what my ovaries did last cycle so missed my egg. Nevermind though.

Welcome jtink28. Hopefully it is your last miscarriage and for everyone else also.

I had a lovely funeral for Daniel yesterday, very peaceful with just a handful of people. I've never seen a coffin so small, it was very tearful. As soon as that was over, my daughter reminded me why I couldn't stand and grieve for him any more as she demanded all my attention. I also managed to loose another 2lbs this month so hopefully that will improve my chances of TTC this month. I've also applied for college. I applied for the last 2 years but I've always been pregnant so couldn't go. The college made me not go when I was pregnant with Erika, and the following time the same. Well if I get pregnant again I'll miss some, but screw that. I want to go so I will pregnant or not.

Agreed jtink. I would say whenever you are ready. I had a d&c and I know the uterus needs time to heal after that so I'm waiting. But it's personal opinion. Welcome though (bittersweet as it is)

Side note. I skipped the gym and went shopping instead. Haha. I bought work out clothes though. So tomorrow ;)

i love retail therapy. having just got home from "actual" therapy, i almost think retail therapy would have been a better use of an hour.:roll:

Welcome jtink and onemoretime! Despite the circumstances this has been a great group, with some awesome people, and has made this shitty situation a bit less shitty! Jtink when it comes to ttc again, you don't need to wait a cycle. I conceived my dd1 straight away after my 1st mc, and my recurrent miscarriage doctor told me this time there is no need to wait either.

Afm ladies, I'm confused! It's cd21 since the bleed started, I thought I o'd on cd15 but yesterday had bad O pains on cd20 :wacko: No idea what's going on, or even if I've O'd at all. I think our ovaries all had a secret meeting and decided to confuse us all!:growlmad:

mine must have gone to that meeting too!!:wacko: i am on CD29, but 15DPO when my LP is usually 11-13 days. my temp was still sky high yesterday, so i took an HPT and it was negative. we prevented all but CD9 and CD24, so i *shouldn't be* pregnant. not really sure what's going on.:shrug:

I had a lovely funeral for Daniel yesterday, very peaceful with just a handful of people. I've never seen a coffin so small, it was very tearful. As soon as that was over, my daughter reminded me why I couldn't stand and grieve for him any more as she demanded all my attention. I also managed to loose another 2lbs this month so hopefully that will improve my chances of TTC this month. I've also applied for college. I applied for the last 2 years but I've always been pregnant so couldn't go. The college made me not go when I was pregnant with Erika, and the following time the same. Well if I get pregnant again I'll miss some, but screw that. I want to go so I will pregnant or not.

mummy, i'm glad you were able to have a peaceful ceremony for daniel.<3 and good on you for applying to school! i am thinking about getting my teaching certificate...just keep putting it off.:dohh:

Sorry for your loss jtink! Good luck ttc.

How are you feeling :flower: 4 weeks tomorrow yay did you do any more test must go peek in the October owls :)

got to love the shopping and you know it still exercise all the walking around :)

I like that, I think they did have a meeting just to drive us all batty :hugs:

mummy2o so glad to hear yesterday went well and you sound a little better as well :hugs: good on you for enrolling in college enjoy it and sure you will be pregnant next Murphy's law and all that which will be great

well I have woken up a wee bit cranky this morning :shrug: and cold we had a power cut over night so heating could not come on, really getting annoyed that my boobs are still so sore what the frigging hell is going on body!!

oh and I put on 2.5 pounds this week and I am struggling to see where or how I could :dohh: I was not eating loads of junk just healthy wonder if it anything to do with OV can you retain fluid I will have it down next week

Welcome onemore & jtink,

I don't think I'm anywhere near the 2ww yet :( and what I thought was ovulation last week couldn't have been. Used a digital opk and ses low fertility same as yesterday cd11 after d&c. Temps still low

Steph I think my egg and urs had a wee conversation and made a pact to go back and keep us guessing :growlmad: :haha: if I don't laugh I will cry.

I also hate the 'high risk' 'getting old' bracket I'm 34 in May hubby 36 in March.

***girls if you want me to add you to the Facebook group let me know ***

lol. Niamh. I did an afternoon pee test yesterday and then one this morning :p both with walmart equate brands. Both still good positives. I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow and I'm calling my midwife later today see what she says - today is her clinic day. See what she thinks :p

Forgot to mention try weighing a different day! Our bodies can be ridiculous and lots can affect weight. Doesn't mean it's fat weight! Can very well just be water weight.

lol. Niamh. I did an afternoon pee test yesterday and then one this morning :p both with walmart equate brands. Both still good positives. I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow and I'm calling my midwife later today see what she says - today is her clinic day. See what she thinks :p

Forgot to mention try weighing a different day! Our bodies can be ridiculous and lots can affect weight. Doesn't mean it's fat weight! Can very well just be water weight.

keep us posted on what she says :hugs:

I think it is not a proper weight gain, I WI 2 days early and drank loads of water before hand and had not fed Ryan so bet I will see a nice loss next week :happydance:

Well ladies it feels like my period is coming on. Still a waiting game as it's not here yet, but 100% feels like it is.

Well ladies it feels like my period is coming on. Still a waiting game as it's not here yet, but 100% feels like it is.

that can be very normal I felt like that before and it never came

So do I one MC is to many in my opinion and I hope this thread is supper lucky and we see no more :hugs: are you feeling a bit crampy or what is making you think AF on the way your test were lovely and strong I really doubt it is :hugs:

Just feels like it. It's more of a pressure feeling than cramps. I don't really cramp on my periods even. Due tomorrow so I guess only time will tell.

\ou could be just tuning in to your body changing with a little baby growing I hope :

I am having some mild cramping and nipples still killing me hope that goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->