Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I hope it's just one of the joys of pregnancy Amanda

Thanks ndh! Midwife said quickest way of getting an ultrasound is to go to a walk-in and ask for a requisition. So will try to do that tomorrow. Then the pregnancy can be confirmed as ne .

With Erika I was sure I was going to get my period so I didn't test until a week after AF was due. So it could also be a good sign. You get crampy due to the embryo imbedding and getting ready for your womb to start expanding.

The only thing that scares me about getting pregnant again is morning sickness. As each time its gotten worse. DS I had none, with DD I had a little bit and with Daniel I had tons. If I got pregnant again and it got worse I don't think I'll make it out of bed!

Anyway just calculated if my cycles return to normal I should ovulate on valentines day, yay. Plus bleeding has almost stopped, so can start BD probably tomorrow. I'm going to get that egg, regardless when it comes this cycle

Is it not too early to see anything on an ultrasound? I've heard heaps of stories of women who've had them before 5 weeks and its just more worrying than anything cause you can't see anything but a thickened lining.

Thanks ndh! Midwife said quickest way of getting an ultrasound is to go to a walk-in and ask for a requisition. So will try to do that tomorrow. Then the pregnancy can be confirmed as ne .

good luck today, they should see signs of pregnancy, the corpus luteum and a little sac all though do not panic if that can not be seen as sometimes it is closer to 5 weeks before it is seen keep us updated :hugs:

With Erika I was sure I was going to get my period so I didn't test until a week after AF was due. So it could also be a good sign. You get crampy due to the embryo imbedding and getting ready for your womb to start expanding.

The only thing that scares me about getting pregnant again is morning sickness. As each time its gotten worse. DS I had none, with DD I had a little bit and with Daniel I had tons. If I got pregnant again and it got worse I don't think I'll make it out of bed!

Anyway just calculated if my cycles return to normal I should ovulate on valentines day, yay. Plus bleeding has almost stopped, so can start BD probably tomorrow. I'm going to get that egg, regardless when it comes this cycle

yay for bleeding nearly being stopped and getting back to TCC :happydance:

Is it not too early to see anything on an ultrasound? I've heard heaps of stories of women who've had them before 5 weeks and its just more worrying than anything cause you can't see anything but a thickened lining.

Yea that is worth bearing in mind all right ,I say they will check nothing left behind from MC and if a thickened lining is seen they will know it has to be a new pregnancy and with a bit of luck a tiny little sac FX anyway

so, my pre-mc LP was 11-13 days and on 14dpo my temp was still high, so i tested. it was negative. (it should be, we've been preventing, except for CD9...unlikely but i guess possible?)

but now 2 days later and still nothing! my temp finally dropped below the coverline this morning, but it's already 8pm and no sign of AF.:huh:

(of course as soon as i post this, she'll probably rear her ugly head.:roll:)

Jumpingo - my cycle completely changed after my first mc. I'm expecting the same with this one. My cycles got a lot shorter and it threw me all off. Try not to stress too much right now if it's a day or two off. It should take time to even out.

So last night we went to a dinner thestre show and out of the whole room full of table, there was a newborn baby at mine. I held it together until they took her out of the stroller and were holding Her. I had to go outside because I started to cry. It was so painful to see because my first baby was supposed to be due a few weeks ago. It was really difficult. :(

I know how you feel, sunshine. My friend had her baby the day after I found out about the mc and when I found out I was at work. I went into the bathroom and cried.

NDH ultrasound won't be today. I have to go get a requisition and then book an appointment. So not sure how long that will take. They should at least be able to tell if it's a new pregnancy if nothing else. Not sure when the next appt. will be for ultrasound availability.

I forgot to pee on a stick this morning hahaha. I have one more first response :p

Ajarvis hope the scan goes well I had one at 5wks this time last year and all they saw was a tiny dot u can look in my journal for my 1st pregnancy thread I have a photo!! HTH

AFM I either ovulated later or something is a muck no AF no cramping no BFP!! :shrug:

thanks sis4us! I will update when I know a date for a scan!

So AF should be due this week if things stayed the same with my cycle and my cp today was quite high and soft.... Maybe.... Stupid tww. Lol

So much waiting with pregnancy and kids. I am NOT a patient person :p

Ajarvis hope the scan goes well I had one at 5wks this time last year and all they saw was a tiny dot u can look in my journal for my 1st pregnancy thread I have a photo!! HTH

AFM I either ovulated later or something is a muck no AF no cramping no BFP!! :shrug:

It can take a while to get a BFP. Some women can get theirs up to 2 weeks late! Your not out until she comes.

Ninjapanda good luck.

Ajarvis: I agree a lot of waiting. With Erika I had a 6 week scan and she was measuring 5 weeks and was just a dot and yolk sac forming. So you'll see something.

Jumpingo - my cycle completely changed after my first mc. I'm expecting the same with this one. My cycles got a lot shorter and it threw me all off. Try not to stress too much right now if it's a day or two off. It should take time to even out.

So last night we went to a dinner thestre show and out of the whole room full of table, there was a newborn baby at mine. I held it together until they took her out of the stroller and were holding Her. I had to go outside because I started to cry. It was so painful to see because my first baby was supposed to be due a few weeks ago. It was really difficult. :(

my first cycle (miscarriage on CD2) was short and i ovulated at CD13, so had a 26 day cycle, but still my usual LP. this is my second post-mc cycle, and i know it could be different, but i'm at 17dpo (CD31) now...or maybe i didn't ovulate? FF gives me solid red crosshairs though, so...:shrug:

might test later tonight, but have been working out and drinking so much water that a 4 hour hold would be tough! i pee in the middle of the night too, so FMU isn't even after 4 hours!:haha:

sucks about the newborn. my friend (who knows about my mc) invited a couple i knew just had their baby to join us bowling one night. i found out they were coming after i was already there and it was really hard. i don't think she thought about it...it doesn't seem anyone but us is constantly aware of the heartbreak and the things that make it hurt worse.:nope::hugs:

They really don't think do they. One of my friends just had a baby not limb ago and I don't expect her to think of me really but a 'how are you doing' would be nice and she knows how far along I am so I should have made an announcement by now and know she's in awe of her little one but only so many NB pics you can see. On the other hand my good friend who lost twins through IVF and has her first son now only posted a pic of him after birth and one going home they are very aware it happens behind closed doors.

ASFM I got a peak yesterday and a dip yesterday so hoping I ovulated although these blue handled sticks are still rubbish and no green sticks left I can't use the digital opk again today to double check as once it shows peak I can't do it again. Hopefully it rises tomorrow I was really sure I ovulated last week. So much pain then and major signs this time still sore but not major and only for like a few hours Saturday then a break them a few more then nothing way more ewcm last time only had it this time 2 days and went straight from low to peak so also only got them 2 days or 2 really. I won't trust anything til I see a rise. Maybe I won't ovulate this month and go straight to af

:shrug:

Fingers crossed for all you ladies

Xxx

jumpingo did you test today :hugs:

Wanting seems limboland and rollercoaster are our whole worlds at the minute :dohh:

Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend snow is forecasted here now but I expect were I am living will probably miss it and I actually love a little LOL

Celtic I think limbo land describes it perfectly, I feel the same. Nearly 6 weeks since my d&c and no AF, not sure if or when I ovulated either so no idea when to expect it! Getting a bit frustrated as I thought AF would have arrived by now well was hoping I know it can take up to 8 weeks.

I hope everyone had a good weekend, I'm on a first aid instructor course this week so very busy week. Hoping it will fly by and then I'll be another week closer to AF and another step closer to TTC again.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"